RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Is Bus (Open)

Go down 
+11
Skylight
Swordslinger
DrGustave
Myren
Dakir
Metroidhunter
Shortstop
dariuseng
Icrus505
Aphrodisiac
Vox
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Post   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Thorn finally managed to calm herself to a point where she could actually speak to Malina without blowing up. She then rebutled her statement by saying, "I don't think the term, 'bitch' is a common hing to say to people when you first meet them, although what I said may also be relevant to topics not to use when first meeting people, I had a good point. That tail is rather obnoxious...And if that tail could possibly have the firepower, or whatever it does to beat me? Then that thing must be a nuclear silo or some shit." Thorn then cringed at the sound of Malina's sharp pronunciation of S. "At least I'm a genuine Faunus, not a fake one like little miss death tail over here. So I suggest you step off rather than me, because I'll annihilate you..." Thorn muttered to herself making sure the lady wouldn't hear, "Ya bitch..."

Last edited by Skylight on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:11 pm

"Not much, really, I just had to take the bus because of this ridiculous weather. And at this point, I'm not sure which would have been the better choice, this or walking..." Vivian shrugged, rocking back and forth in her Robin-chair.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Skylar looked away a little sheepishly, "I...uhh...I think it happens under any sort of sudden...I dunno, stimulus? Like if someone were to scare me suddenly or, like what happened here, I get a jolt or pain or something." She said, unsure of exactly how to describe it, "What do you mean spectrum analysis? The light?" Her face was slightly pinker than normal, as she was still slightly embaressed at the outburst.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:13 pm

"Yeah, it's been pretty bad." Robin agreed, trying to ignore the rocking in her lap. Taking a look out the window, and wincing as the two were kicked off, then tried to get back on, then left off again. "Shesh, I didn't think Bus drivers were so hardcore..."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:16 pm

"... I mean the radiation and aura convection overlays... that my sensors had of you... in that state... Hrm..."

The sound should have been a warning, as Leonius suddenly grabbed Skylar's butt.

"... Did it work?"
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:17 pm

Lux found a pair of empty seat near the back and sat down, trying his best not to let out any electrical discharges.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:20 pm

Skylar let out a small, "Eeep!" When the cyborg grabbed her. Her face went bright red, but the first Gate remained closed, although she did feel it loosen slightly, "No, it didn't work!" She shifted, removing the cyborg's hand from her rear. "I don't think it's....like that." She said, her face burning, "And that reminds me, what's your name, anyway?" He is most certainly still a man, it seems....
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:21 pm

Ron sighs thinking, I could just run to Beacon. It'll be faster and I don't have to deal with anymore of this. He puts his book away and sits up looking to the front, waiting for the next stop.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:22 pm

"Yet another reason why I try to walk places instead of taking public transportation.  The dirty floors don't exactly help."  Vivian glanced at the interaction between the cyborg and the girl, giggling.  "But hell, it can be entertaining."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:24 pm

"You cringe at the very pronunciation of words, you seem incapable of making new points, and you called it a deathtail." Malina spat at the girl as Manticore curled around her arm. "What part of that argument makes you think you could beat me? One cut from this and you'd be dead..." She said, motioning to the tail. "I bet tin man back there could beat you, hell I bet David could even beat you. Isn't that right David?" She asked the two in the back, rating her voice so they could hear.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:25 pm

"Yeah...isn't that the guy who destroyed a bench once? I keep hearing rumors about him. I heard that he once enslaved a person in a rigged duel." Robin said, then scoffed, "...Though, to be honest, he can't be that bad right?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:26 pm

The cyborg grinned under his helmet, shrugging. "Leonius Decimi Regulus... Leo, for short... works as well..."

He tilted his head, looking at her, and at the armless girl looking back at him, but kept his attention on the closer one.

"... And what... might I ask... is your- IT'S GOING TO GET YOU!!!"

A holographic screen popped up in Skylar's face, depicting the snarling visage of some sort of monster.

"... Your name?" Leonius watched her, recording data in case it worked.

He ignored the armless girl's friend, pretending he didn't hear the comment about the situation with Aoife, but when the scorpion girl spoke up, Leonius looked at her.

"... The only person... on this bus whom I might... not utterly decimate in a fight... is the former Beacon Professor sitting... at the front being... an asshole at every opportunity..." He leaned back, arms wide as he rested them on crates. "... Do not involve me... in your petty squabbles..."

Last edited by Vox on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:28 pm

Skylar jumped a little, "Stop that! Seriously!" She said, slapping liightly at Leo's arm. "My name," She said, "Is Skylar...Skylar Hart." She answered, "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:29 pm

David looked up as he heard his name. "Don't even drag me into this." He said as he looked at his arm. He had his leg dangling of his seat, and swaying to the rhythm's of the hail. Malina scared the hell out of him. He soon chuckled as he remembered something. Leather goods.......HEHEHEHEH!
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:34 pm

"Pleased... to meet you..." He held out his hand, withdrawing it momentarily before offering it again. "... It's not electrified... I just double-checked that..."

He stopped, looking at his hand, and then at Skylar.

"... I was wrong. NOW it isn't electrified..."

Another pause.

"... Could I get you to activate your semblance so the temptation goes away?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:36 pm

"Hm...  I'm not one to pay attention to rumors anyway."  Vivian leaned back against her Robin-chair, shrugging. "My team isn't exactly full of people who do, either."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:40 pm

Thorn could barely maintain her laughter as she looked at David dangling his legs like a child. She said, "Does the kiddy want some candy?" Thorn then turned back to Malina ending her fun with David. She said, "If you'll excuse me, I'm go into make points whenever I damn well please. And that leads me to my next point, I call it a death tail because it 'looks' like it could do some damage. Visually it looks like a death tail...but I know that it's features & functions are terrible and probably couldn't even beat short stuff over there." She pointed to David as she delivered this last line. "All it takes is one zap from my trident...and there goes the little scorpion bitch. Obliterated on a bus, it almost saddens me really." Thorn sheds a fake tear emphasizing the 'saddening' part.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:41 pm

Skylar looked back at Leo, then to his hand, I'm going to kill him if he's lying. She thought, grasping his hand, "Nice to meet you too, and yes, you could have just asked from the beginning." She answered, closing her eyes briefly before opening the first Gate. She opened her eyes, which now glowed along with her hair. It was always strange seeing the white light emanate from herself, and this time was no different, "Is that good?" She asked, feeling very exposed as Leo looked her over.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:47 pm

"... Yes... Now that I know to look... I am seeing several interesting patterns..." He smiled under the mask, looking Skylar over. His visor glowed slightly brighter as he did, though it immediately dulled after a few moments, as Leonius froze. "... Aaaaand now... I will stop looking... because I just realized... by going with aura spectrum analysis... I can technically see... right through your shirt... when you do that..."

He rubbed the back of his head, shrugging.

"... Apologies..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:49 pm

David just raised his middle finger at Thorn. "Try me bitch." He said as he looked his arm. "Also I'm pretty sure no one wants that candy." He said with a smirk. He popped a mod in to be safe though.
Back to top Go down
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Kandata can't help but overhear these two ladies sitting in front of him, arguing over some nonsense. Bored of doing nothing in this overly-due bus ride, he decided to entertain himself by watching two people argue over nothing.

He leans at the back of the seat of the two ladies fighting over who's better. He can't stop himself from grinning seeing the arguement has gone out of hand and other passengers got dragged in as well. "Wow... this is getting intense..." He mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:56 pm

Thorn looks over at David, visually getting annoyed. She said to him in a child-like voice, "Aww, look who's using big boy words. I'm surprised you're even potty trained young man." She then breaks out laughing, then realizes she's in the middle of a debate with Malina and returns to her serious/genuinely unhappy face. "Everyone wants my candy little boy."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:57 pm

Again, Skylar's face burned. She sighed, "Well...thanks for being honest...I think?" She said, and after some struggling, she closed the Gate, returning to her normal state. She looked up the aisle, watching the conflict unfold between the others, "This looks like it might...end badly." She remarked, trying to take the topic off herself.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:57 pm

Lux couldn't stand the two people (Thorn and David) arguing behind him. He had gotten thrown of once because of a discharge, and he wasn't going to let it happen again because of some people arguing.

"Would you two please stop arguing," Lux said as he turned around to face them.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:59 pm

David rolls his eyes at her. "That candy went stales decades ago I bet." He said to him self. He just chuckled at her attempts to make him mad. "Go ahead and try. Malina scares me more then you. Hell Your about as scary as a Beowolf." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:13 pm

Thorn couldn't contain herself and decided a little laugh couldn't hurt her arguments. She began to laugh in her seat nearly falling out of it. She said, "If I was tying to make you mad , I would have done so already. I'm merely entertaining myself on this long and boring bus trip to the circus." She then pointed to Malina saying, "And your as scary as that fake Deathstalker over there." She then continued to laugh as she found this highly entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:17 pm

David shrugged. "One doesn't need to be scary. Appearances get you so far." He said as he worked on his arm. He then laughed at the girl. "You are highly entertaining." He said as he worked. David saw this girl as a dog whose bark was worse then their bite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Is Bus (Open)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next