RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Is Bus (Open)

Go down 
+11
Skylight
Swordslinger
DrGustave
Myren
Dakir
Metroidhunter
Shortstop
dariuseng
Icrus505
Aphrodisiac
Vox
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
maestema

Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:38 pm

The bus finally arrives. As Kandata approaches it, it sends tingles down his spines. Which only means one thing...

"This'll be one hell of a ride..." Kandata mumbled.

He entered the bus and saw a... he couldn't even explain what's going on. There's too many people ignoring each other. Well, it's good for him though. This might be helpful in his mission.

Irritated at the crowd, he just stood in the front, near the driver, his arms crossed and quietly observing the group.
Back to top Go down
Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:38 pm

((Auto-hitting.))

The combat computer was already active. Leonius didn't take the risk of having it off given the recent troubles. So, when the two shocked the girl investigating him, and caused a ruckus, Leonius was on his feet in a split second, massive armor-clad hands grabbing the two by the shirts. He was safe from electricity. His systems were build to handle electrical discharge and EMP.

He wondered how well the two handled impact and friction as he turned, kicked open a loading door in the back, and chuckled the two onto the pavement, the bus driver having had the sense to keep the bus still. "... Simpletons..." It was all the cyborg said before he closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:39 pm

David looked up in thought. "A metabolic link eh?" Soon a look of understanding came over David's face. He dug into his bag, and grabbed scrap, motherboards, and electric dust. He then began creating something. While everyone talked he soon produced a small glowing box. He opened his arm up, and inserted it in. He then moved his fingers and they were on time. "Thank you for that idea Leonius." He said as his arm began to run more smoothly. I love scrap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:40 pm

Fionn got to his feet quickly, having done nothing wrong he ran as fast as he could towards the bus and jumped up towards it and gripping onto it, as the bus pulled away he flipped off Lux
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:40 pm

Skylar smirked, then shrugged, "Worth it, I guess." She said, a playful smirk still on her face, "So how about where there's no flesh underneath?" She asked, opting to not touch the cyborg any more, "Such as your legs?" She jumped as the boy suddenly landed on her, "Ow!" She yelled, her semblance activating as a result of the sudden pain. Her eyes and hair burst into light, but the cyborg had already jumped up and seized the boy, "I could have handled it..." She said, speaking again to the cyborg. Her eyes and hair still glowed white, and she was anything but happy.

Last edited by Dakir on Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

Lux ran after Fionn. "Now I'll get you all the parts to rebuild your sword, but just so you know, that was all your fault," Lux shouted as he chased the bus.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:44 pm

Malina looked aside at the girl who had taken a seat across from her, not seeing the finger the tin man had given her. "No. Get over it." She said simply before the tail lifted itself up and rested itself in front oh her so she could feel across the stinger fro any marks or dents the hail could have made. "Of course you could always get off. That would be better for both of us." She said, absentmindedly, to the girl then followed with a quiet "Bitch."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:45 pm

Vivian took no time in sitting down, directly onto Robin's lap. Of course, she only weighed a little over 90 pounds, probably not feeling heavy at all. She didn't really seem to care that she was sitting on someone without being told to do so, either.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:46 pm

Lux gave up chasing the bus and took a taxi to the next stop. While waiting, he put in an order for a new power generator to replace Fionn's old one.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:47 pm

"EH?!" Robin turned bright red, surprised, (obviously) at the sudden contact,"Hey, Vivian! What are you doing?!" She squeaked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:49 pm

Fionn was on top of the large bus crawling towards the front as the rain and wind pushed him back, he was soaked, covered in soot, and his back was bloody, as well as still having a knife sticking out of his stomach from earlier, this completed the "Death himself wouldnt take him" look quite well as he swung himself infront of the bus doors, and pries them open with one hand
"I'm sorry for this bus driver, but i need to take this bus, i will pay fare a second time okay?" Fionn said as he stood infront of the driver as a puddle of rain collected underneath him
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Post   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:50 pm

Thorn listened intently to Malina bitch and decided it woukd be best to ignore it until she heard her say the mystical magical curse that was the word 'bitch'. Thorn finally lost her temper saying, "Oh, you think I'm a bitch?" She motioned to herself while saying this. She then paused taking a breath and then continued with her rant saying, "OH! I should just get up and leave because the BIG BAD SCORPION BITCH told me to do so!" If Thorn were in a cartoon there would be fumes coming from her ears. She hated people like this, and very rarely got a chance to argue with them.

Last edited by Skylight on Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stuff)
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:53 pm

Robin's surprise caused Vivian to freak out, falling out of the seat, and slamming her head on the seat across from them.  "... Shit, ow."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:55 pm

Robin flinched, "Ack! I'm so sorry!" Grabbing her friend's shirt collar, Robin pulled Vivian back up onto her lap and placed a hand on the back of Vivian's head.

"Quick, how many fingers am I holding up?" She held up three.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:56 pm

((Auto-hit))

Leonius growled, sitting down and looking at the girl who had knocked on his armor. "I do not... doubt it... but they angered me as well... and I was faster..." He shrugged, tilting his head. "My turn... with the questions... what is with... the glow?"

"OH HELL NO." The bus slammed to a stop as the bus driver rose, his foot slamming into Fionn's ribs. A loud crunch told the whole bus he had broken them, as Fionn was kicked out the door and back onto the pavement. "You just lost your bus privileges with that stunt. You NEVER try to pry open my doors, or damage my bus!" He pointed at the young man, his ears twitching. "Try it again, and I'll break your goddamn legs!"

He stood, waiting a while, until the rabbit girl ran up, soaking wet and bruised from hail strikes. "Waaaaaaiiiit," she called as the driver slowly walked back to his seat and closed the door in her face again, zooming off to the next stop, and stopping.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:59 pm

Skylar's eyes widened a little, "Oh!" She said, a little surprised at herself. She closed the Gate, returning her eyes and hair to their normal state, "That's...I guess you could call it a side effect of my semblence. The sudden shock must have set me off on accident." She said, a little embaressed at being unable to control herself.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:00 pm

Ron had finally gotten to the second page of his book. Second. Page. This bus is not the place to read it seemed. Just no one talk to me. I just want to get to Beacon, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Fionn fell off the bus into a pile, he had been hiding a large amount of beer cans underneath his jacket which from the force of the kick had broken and made a large cracking sound. He stepped up from the puddle and decided to do the only thing he could at this point, he ran to the next bus stop in hopes that if he offered the bus driver enough money he could gain back his bus privileges
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:02 pm

"Well if you keep blowing up like that then yes. You're a bitch. Honestly someone calls you a bitch and suddenly you can just go off on them?" Malina stated with a scowled etched across her face. "And on that note you really shouldn't pick fights with someone obviously better than you...Even if you're a faunas. Hearing is a dead giveaway." Manticore slowly moved away from her face and rose up behind her head. "So, fanuas, I suggest stepping the hell off." She said with s sharp edge to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:02 pm

Vivian blinked a few times, staring at Robin's hand for a few seconds.  "Threeeee.  I think I still know how to count." She shook her head, sighing. "Prooobably should have warned you before sitting on your lap, anyway."
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:03 pm

Lux got back on when the bus came to a stop at his bus stop. Because he had used the rest of his lien to pay for the cab, he had to use his student pass, and therefore go sit with the students. Before going to find a seat, Lux walked to the back of the bus.

"I'm am sorry for the incident that happened," Lux said to the cyborg and the woman he landed on."If their is anything I could do to make up for it, I would be happy to try."
Back to top Go down
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:03 pm

Kandata was baffled when one of the guy got kicked out of the bus. Looks like the driver is not someone you want to mess with.

"Aha-ha-ha-ha... I'll guess I'll take my seat now..." He said, and quietly sat in a corner.

"God... these people have issues!"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

"It's fine." Robin waved her off, "I did sorta kick you out." She said sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head, "So what's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:05 pm

Fionn ran into up to the buses doors before they closed, careful to stand out of kicking range before saying. "Look man i'm really sorry about the door, i have had a really hard day, i need to get home, and ill pay you enough to repair any damage to the bus if you just let me get back on"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:08 pm

"If it happens again," Leonius said to Lux, pointing at him, "I will feed you... your own liver... and drown you... in an outhouse..."

The bus driver said nothing, but looked back at Leonius. "I got a map. We can do this @&#$. Like... now."

Leo said nothing further to either of them, and turned his attention back to Skylar. "Is it any sudden shock... or merely electrical shocks... Spectrum analysis... when you were glowing... was interesting..."

The bus driver looked at Fionn, and closed the door, driving off again.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Post   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Thorn finally managed to calm herself to a point where she could actually speak to Malina without blowing up. She then rebutled her statement by saying, "I don't think the term, 'bitch' is a common hing to say to people when you first meet them, although what I said may also be relevant to topics not to use when first meeting people, I had a good point. That tail is rather obnoxious...And if that tail could possibly have the firepower, or whatever it does to beat me? Then that thing must be a nuclear silo or some shit." Thorn then cringed at the sound of Malina's sharp pronunciation of S. "At least I'm a genuine Faunus, not a fake one like little miss death tail over here. So I suggest you step off rather than me, because I'll annihilate you..." Thorn muttered to herself making sure the lady wouldn't hear, "Ya bitch..."

Last edited by Skylight on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:11 pm

"Not much, really, I just had to take the bus because of this ridiculous weather. And at this point, I'm not sure which would have been the better choice, this or walking..." Vivian shrugged, rocking back and forth in her Robin-chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Is Bus (Open)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next