RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]

Go down 
+3
ecksdeeeXD
Yondy Nusovak
Jacob Reaver
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Empty
PostSubject: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:06 am

So yeah, had this idea the other day, let me know if you're interested.

The Grimm Skull is a large hand to hand combat tournament that takes place in Vale every year. The rules are; no weapons and no dust, auras can be used provided that they are within reason, that or they'll be restricted via the Inhibitor collars that the tournament uses on occasion.

Drop a line below if you're interested and just let me know if you think your aura might cause a stir so we can discuss a solution Razz
Back to top Go down
Yondy Nusovak

Yondy Nusovak

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:30 am

I'm interested. Sign Yondy up.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:31 am

Will do
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:15 am

Hand to hand combat? Is there pay? If yes, sign Argent up~
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:24 am

OOooooohohohoooh, Spencer would LOVE this. He's used to manhandling his quarry since he's yet to receive an assignment that calls for the target's death.

Last edited by Captain Awesome on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:35 am

Yep Ecks, there's a big cash prize. I shall sign you up

Same goes for you Cap
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:58 pm

Ok, just a quick update, we have 4 contenders, (more are still welcome) looking to do the first pair/round on the 11th at 4pm GMT, and the others will just follow on from that as each fight ends. Give me a shout if you desperately want to be in the first round, otherwise it shall be random, or whoever's online at the time of kickoff.

Everyone ok with this?
Back to top Go down
Yondy Nusovak

Yondy Nusovak

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:04 pm

I suppose that works.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:08 pm

Yondy, are you free to start now?
Back to top Go down
Yondy Nusovak

Yondy Nusovak

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:49 pm

I am now.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:05 pm

I understand. If it ends up being an odd number, feel free to add Sonny in there. He'll likely get his butt kicked but it'll at least even it out.
Back to top Go down
Yondy Nusovak

Yondy Nusovak

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:35 pm

I wonder where the OP is. :/
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:27 am

Sorry, something came up Razz but yeah, first match is going on now, set up as lie a semi final kinda thing, once the current match is over it'll be you two (Cap and Yondy) I'll PM you both when its ready, after that it'l be the two winners
Back to top Go down
Yondy Nusovak

Yondy Nusovak

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:29 pm

Alright!
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:39 pm

Minos would love a good brawl, he's not recognizable without his armor anyway so I guess it's ok.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:04 am

Ok' I'll sign you on for bout 3, I'll give you a heads up when you're on Wink
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:23 pm

Ok, Yondy and Cap, next round's kicking off. If you two want to throw your introductions into the main thread (in city of Vale I think) take to the floor when you're ready Wink
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:30 pm

Yondy, man, you're up.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:36 pm

Alright, I doubt Yondy is showing up as he only had 10 posts.
Back to top Go down
Drom

Drom

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:06 am

Genesis will casually come.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:50 am

Sure I'll throw Aeden in. He could use the money and he's not a stranger to getting beat up.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:12 am

Ok, I'll let Xara know, she should be able to replace yondy without the numbers being screwed up Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]    Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grimm Skull XIV tournament [Open]
Page 1 of 1