RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Chained Phoenix V The Icy Phoenix [Invite-Only]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: The Chained Phoenix V The Icy Phoenix [Invite-Only]    Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:02 pm

[Week 13 Friday]

Preparing for her now weekly escape to her home to spend the weekend with her family and her dog Aphelion , the last thing to do was to get in a bit of practice. That was the reason she had decided to stick around in the arena, Lamentation being swung at the two closest targets to her, the blood red colour of the blade cutting through the wood like it was as razor sharp as it looked satanic. Sighing as she cuts them down at the base, she looks around for something living for another round. Spotting the other member in the arena, she walks over and taps her shoulder, "Hey, want to go a round? I mean, versing each other. Mano-a-mano, get what I mean, girl?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Chained Phoenix V The Icy Phoenix [Invite-Only]    Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:44 pm

Chiyo was distracted from butchering a hanging pig carcass, quickly slicing along the belly with Meiyo and Shi, allowing its internal organs the splash onto the ground. She turned around to see a girl standing behind her asking to go a round with her. Thinking she had nothing to lose she nodded at the girl and quickly sliced the the pig once one time cutting the pig clean in half before walking to the middle of the arena and beaconing the girl over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Chained Phoenix V The Icy Phoenix [Invite-Only]    Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:32 am

Looking at the girl weirdly, she quickly makes sure there is a teacher to supervise before returning, "Sorry about that. Kind of an obligation, prrooobably because I have a tendency to explode. Anyway!" With that, Aoife brings Lamentation around to point at the girl, "I'll let you take the first attack, feeling in a good mood." Despite that, the blood red glow from her activation of the red dust had gone away, leaving Aoife smiling as her finger went to a different button.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Chained Phoenix V The Icy Phoenix [Invite-Only]    Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:07 pm

Chiyo smiled evily as she activated her semblance, her body becoming entombed in ice apart from her head and hands. Two beautiful ice wings erruptednfrom her back before all the ice spontaneously caught fire. Chiyo held her swords down by her side, the hilts glowing orange, illuminated by her two shining birth marks on her palms "bad choice" she said in her native language, putting Meiyo and Shi in their scabbards and launching a storm of shards of ice at Aoife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Chained Phoenix V The Icy Phoenix [Invite-Only]    Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:19 pm

Yelping as she spots the ice wings and the way she was holding her sword, she realises the intent of a ranged attack before it is even started, springing away as the shards are fired at her, though the odd one still gets to her, ricocheting off her armour. Charging up her own attack, she activates the lightning dust in the blade, charging it up before firing a large lance of electricity straight at the girl, her direction having changed for her, still keeping ready to evade another barrage though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Chained Phoenix V The Icy Phoenix [Invite-Only]    Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:40 am

Chiyo smiled evilly as she launched herself towards Aoife, her wings batting a wall of fire towards Aoife. She noticed the electricity hurling towards her just in time and dodged the incoming electricity, just. She fired a further storm of ice shards before diving behind cover to prevent a repeat of the previous attack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Chained Phoenix V The Icy Phoenix [Invite-Only]    Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:37 pm

Trying to restrain herself from laughing, she shrugs at the flame, casually changing dust once more to white. At the last second, she let her aura glimmer before igniting, using it to pierce the wall and walk through casually, the look fading quickly at the second barrage, though she kept a smile. Letting out a false cry of pain supposedly from the fire, she uses it to cover the jets on the sword noise as they fire, sending her into the air. With that, her flames came to her again, deciding to send a taste of her own fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Chained Phoenix V The Icy Phoenix [Invite-Only]    Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:15 am

Chiyo was impressed by Aoife as she just blasted her way through the wall of fire although she was lulled into a false sense of security when she heard the scream just to see her hurtling towards her drawing Shi and creating a ice shield over her arm and pointing it towards the girl hurting towards her Heresy stay your feet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Chained Phoenix V The Icy Phoenix [Invite-Only]    Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:30 am

Smiling as she plays straight into her hands, Aoife moves the flames from one hand to the other, firing it out at the girl while the other grabs her sword, firing another lance directly at the ice in the hopes of electrocuting the girl while the flames keep her relatively still, "You aren't too bad actually, your fire felt kinda warm!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Chained Phoenix V The Icy Phoenix [Invite-Only]    Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:45 pm

Chiyo's fire which had enveloped her swallowed the fire which Aoife had launched at her causing her fire to burn slightly brighter and with slightly bluish tint. She saw the lance moving towards her, her reflexes causing her to jump to the side the lance just glancing across her side still doing her some harm yet not as much as direct impact. She smiled at Aoife in a genuine, yet maddeningly plastic way thinking 'Things can only get hotter, because I'm only just warming up' 'Cheeky, hit the girl not hit on her' 'shut it you silly girl, of course I'm going to hit her...i might hit on her later but that's if they peel much of us both off the sides of this arena'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Chained Phoenix V The Icy Phoenix [Invite-Only]    Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:32 pm

Smiling back at her despite the twitching as she sees her fire become devoured, it was enough of a trigger to make Knight come to the front, smiling back at her despite their situation, starting to circle the girl as best she can, "So. You only have to nod yes or no, but can I see if I have this right? Your aura is elemental like mine. You can fire off ice or fire and can destroy fire attacks completely? Can't say I have met someone with the same abilities as you." Shifting to bring the sword defensively between them, she continues, "While I am able to fire large amounts of fire off at once, this would mean I'd be at a significant disadvantage. Though, I make up for the difference with my different dust types. Last question is, want to come round after all this to my dorm? I mean, the sides of your skirt seem rather short, and I think I glanced at your underwear once or twice. Figured I could.. Take a closer look."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Chained Phoenix V The Icy Phoenix [Invite-Only]    Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:14 am

Chiyo decided to capitalise on the situation as Aoife knights monologue carried on using Shi to bat her sword to the side before shoulder tackling her to the ground, bringing one arm round her back and groping her butt but also allowing her head to smack onto the ground hoping to disorientate her bringing shi up to her chest "Guess my answer, i want to see more than just your underwear" she said in a flirty way yet in her language, a wide smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Chained Phoenix V The Icy Phoenix [Invite-Only]    Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:56 am

Blushing from the attack on her rear coupled with the tone of her voice, Knight's dazed and spinning head had no problem putting it together, her own smile coming on, "Well I surrender. Seems I have no choice but to surrender to the sword on my chest." Her smile growing, she plants a kiss on Chiyo's lips before letting go of her sword, saying in a quieter voice so onlookers can't hear, "Your dorm or mine?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Chained Phoenix V The Icy Phoenix [Invite-Only]    Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:36 am

Chiyo smiled as she heard the words that sounded like gold to her, allowing the semblance to fizzle out just as a kiss came her way and landed on her lips causing her to instinctively grope Aoife again, harder as she heard the clang of metal on arena floor. When she was asked who's dorm she quickly reacted with a finger on Aoife's chest before getting up and offering a hand up to Aoife thought we agreed clang not bang Chiyo isn't this the girlfriend of the boy you banged a few weeks ago meh, if it is it is either way this girl is hot despite the lack of something gropeable round front
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Chained Phoenix V The Icy Phoenix [Invite-Only]    Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:50 am

Getting up with the help of Chiyo, she grabs Lamentation and sheaths it before looking over her, "Right this way then." Walking towards the dorm, as they reach the main building she subtly places her hand beneath Chiyo's skirt while no one is around, deciding to get revenge for the grabs by returning them to the same area, "Everyone should be out in Vale. So as soon as we go inside, We can have our fun." With that, she unlocks and opens the door, gesturing for Chiyo to enter first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chained Phoenix V The Icy Phoenix [Invite-Only]    

Back to top Go down

The Chained Phoenix V The Icy Phoenix [Invite-Only]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1