RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]

Go down 
+5
Queso
Zenith
Malakath Grimm
Skylight
ekgthe1st
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenith

Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:30 pm

"Why not." Dirzant said still walking toward the direction of the explosion. "It would be the most action I've seen all day. Even if it is someone who just messed up on the fireworks. And to answer your previous question no I did not make these blades they where an ancient relic from my hometown. No one knows how old they are nor do they seem to care. and it is not as advanced as the other weapons the darklings use either. Their names are Zarlyn the shadow spinner and Vastyrr the Blood poisoner."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:01 pm

Momentarily going back to fan girl mode, "That is so cool! If you ever need help with repairs or upgrading you can come to me! I made Toxic Reaper so I know my way around a blade" stated Emma going back to being serious. "Lets go!" said Emma jogging to the ferries wheel.

When they reach at the seance of the crime, it was a story of a misfire of a weapon. Nothing to worry about. Emma however saw 'Sarah'. Emma knew about him being at the mall and fighting with Adalyn. She would not stop about the cute cat boy who love classical music as well. Emma knew she saw 'Sarah's' knife at the mall. She help him sharpen and modify it back at campus, so she knew she was not seeing things. But, instead of confronting the cat faunus Emma just continued to treat him like usual. Preparing lunches for him, helping with his studies, and being a good friend. Emma's reasoning? Emma lived that side of the law when she was younger and saw kids her age doing mercenary work and killing people to survive. She does not know why he choose this kind of life nor why he was at BEACON, but he was her friend and she will continue to be his friend. However, if Emma see him breaking the law she will turn him in.

So, Emma put her hand on her hip and started to tap her right foot, "What are you doing, Kitten?" stated Emma giving 'Sarah' her 'you are in big trouble' look, using 'Sarah's' nickname to know that she knew that it was him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toxic just chuckled, "You are soooooo busted!" said the scythe very loudly talking for the first time today.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Schrödinger thought Fionn's offer over in his head before coming to a decision "To be honest, I think my target was killed by Grimm a while ago, I just don't report it to my contractors so it gives me a reason to stay at Beacon and make friends... As he was talking he noticed Adalyn walking up to him "Speak of the Devil" He said to Fionn as he turned back to Adalyn, exclaiming "Long time no see Fräulein, sorry about trying to kill you last time we met." Schrödinger was suddenly distracted by yet another friendly voice, Emma's. He slowly turned, regretting what he saw, he quickly began to explain "IT VASN'T ME, I JUST VANTED TO GO ON ZE FERRIS VEEL, BUT IT WAS BROKEN, THEN FIONN TRIED TO FIX IT AND IT EXPLODED, HONEST!" Quickly trying to blurt out an explanation that would get him off the hook, after he finished he waited, hoping Emma would accept the explanation.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:24 pm

Kail chuckled and walked over to Schrödinger, leaning against a booth while saying "And that, dear friends is why you never fire sparks near fireworks, they tend to have an explosive result." and he looked over to Emma "Hey Emma" he said, giving a slight wave.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Over comes Sonny, now deaf. "What was that?"
He had been standing in a corner, minding his own business, when a box next to him suddenly exploded into a bunch of loud noise and colors. He had high-tailed it out of there backwards while protecting himself with Luna, which now has a large black, grainy, spot of ash in the center of it but he got out with practically a thin layer of ash all over his body.
"I knew I should of stayed home today..." The regular volume of  Sonny's voice suggests he would of said that more to himself in different circumstances.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Nearing the crowd that had taken notice to the explosion, Mihail swiftly maneuvered through the waves until he was close to the front of the group. He was a more than a little surprised when he saw who had started all the commotion. There was both Emma and Adalyn at the front. That wasn't his problem though, it was normal for his team to have a normal life. The problem was the small faunus from the mall that Adalyn had a fight with. "How are they so friendly with this guy?" He muttered as a second sight made him worry some more.

It was Fionn, the man he had a fight with in the area a while back. 'Sure don't want to relive this...' he thought as he brought the mask up to his face, hoping that he wouldn't notice who he was as he tied the ribbon of the mask tightly to his head. His hand rested on the hilt of his axe, worried that things might get a little turbulent, knowing that Fionn was a fighter and not a talker from the short encounter with him.

He wasn't exactly wanting to jump in like Emma and Adalyn, but he kept close enough encase of any funny business. If anyone went after his team, they'd have to deal with him and his axe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:41 pm

Fionn chuckled heartily and put a hand on Schrödingers shoulder. "Sorry about the commotion, Oberursel here." He put his hand on the handle of the blade. "Has a tendency to do stuff like that." He put his hand forward to give a handshake to the girl with the strange hat as he cracked his neck and gave an extremely charming grin. "Fionn Macgorm at your service, hope i didn't hurt your night" He said now looking at the small crowd of what appeared to be hunters and huntresses that had gathered around him, before noticing a weapon he remembered. "Mihail, is that you?" Fionn said after finishing the handshake, he waved towards the man he had fought but a few weeks ago
Back to top Go down
Malakath Grimm

Malakath Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:19 am

Leaving his board suspended in the air with Adalyn still on it, he jumped off it, rolling out and walking up to the now amassing group grumbling a little about how dramatically boring all this was as it looked like no fighting would be taking place anymore, even with the two really shifty people there stood by the Ferris wheel he eyed everyone over, reverting to his usually abrasive self he stood there, arms crossed after having such a dramatic entrance
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:02 pm

"Playing with fireworks are we?" Dirzant said. He then gave a light chuckle. He wasn't surprised this happened as these festivals are so susceptible to accidents like this. "Perhaps if you had paid more attention to what it was you where doing you wouldn't have attracted so much unwanted attention!"
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:47 pm

Emma removed her hand from her hip and started to rub her forehead, Why does chaos always follow us when we go out? Staring at Schrödinger she started to scratch behind his ears, knowing it clams him, "If you are telling the truth, then you are not in trouble" Removing her hand from Schrödinger's head, Emma wave to Kail and pointed at Adalyn, "No starting stuff or I am not making breakfast for a week" threaten Emma. Emma just raise her eyebrow at Mihail's new mask, "I am not going to ask..."

Emma turn around and started to rub her forehead again, "I need some cola~"
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:10 pm

About to take another sip from his cola he got from the beverage stand by the, now exploded fireworks, Sonny hears a lot of ringing and a faint "I need some cola~" from one of the girls in the small group with him. He stops lifting the drink toward his mouth and looks around. Left and then right. Don't give her the cola- Sonny offers the mostly-full, large cola over. "I don't backwash, if you want any."-So you do it anyway. Damned gentlemanly instincts.
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:17 am

Dirzant yawned and stretched as he then said. "Well it seems this day wasn't as eventless as I thought." He then noticed Sonny. "Fah! Again with your formal instincts! And your intrepid habits! That's going to get you killed one day you know."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:08 pm

"Wha?" said Emma looking confuse of why the man was lecturing the boy who over some of his cola to her. "Umm...You can keep your drink. Knowing me I'll need at least 2 liters before I can relax again. But, thank you for the offer" stated Emma giving the boy a grateful smile. Then she turn back to the man, "Umm...want to go back to the snack booth to continue our conversation? I am still curious on how you can make a poison that can turn someone into stone?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:15 pm

...I can't resist Sonny takes a sip from his drink and jumps upon the opportunity to screw with his team mate."Yeah, it only works for men, though."
Que mic drop. Sonny pats Dirzant on the shoulder and makes his escape.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:54 pm

Adalyn was in the midst of moving when Malakath suddenly jumped off the board almost causing her to fall off. She then put her arms out regaining her sense of balance. She then says to Emma,"Look out how much skill this monkey has, Emma-chan!" She then hears Emma's statement pouting. She says, "Emma-chan, no! Adalyn cannot survive without your excellent eggs and perfect pancakes! Adalyn will be a good little conductor for Emma-chan!" She then sat still on the board swinging her legs back and forth as they hung off the edge of the board. She then watched the action below as she saw Mihail. She then said, "Lazy-Kun is here as well!"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Schrödinger listened to Dirzant's advice to be more careful if he wanted to avoid unwanted attention, he looked up at Adalyn, sitting on the hoverboard and thought to himself It's not exactly ALL unwanted attention Schrödinger then turned to Fionn and called out "I'll be back in a moment, don't vorry!" As soon as he finished saying that, he looked back up to Adalyn and imagined himself sitting next to her on the board, appearing there almost instantly. "Nice view" He said as he looked over the festival, partly enjoying the view, partly looking for his target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:03 pm

Fionn waved Schrödinger off as the boy walked over to the girl on the hoverboard.
He sighed and cracked his knuckles before standing up from his leaned position and stretching. "Damn i didn't realize how hungry i was, should have packed something considering how far off this village is" He thought as he looked for a place to get a quick bite, before noticing a small snack bar, he walked towards the snack bar and sat down at one of the stools and ordered some Poutine and a side of beer, which while not being his normal style would do the trick, he downed seven beers and ordered an eighth.
"Honestly how do you people drink this weak stuff, usually by my seventh bottle of vodka i am atleast fazed"

(Authors note: Same snack bar as Emma)
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:08 pm

Kail sighed, nodding with Schrödinger as he looked around and decided to unnoticeably leave, calmly beginning to simply walk away.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Malakath Grimm

Malakath Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:51 am

Malakath laughed at how Adalyn almost fell, raising his hand into the air his bracelet beeped and the board slowly glided down to the ground, looking at the now moving Ferris wheel and sulked "I was hoping for a little action, but it just seems I don't catch a break"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Adalyn was quietly enjoying the view below until, on the blink of an eye Schrodinger was there. She flinched almost falling off the board again. She says, "Ahh! Herr, you scared poor Adalyn to death! That was like the time when the percussion section started to play in crescendo without my consent!" She bops Schrodinger on the head and then turns looking down again. "Nice view? This is an excellent view...I don't think you're the best connoisseur for views..." She then took out 2 small pieces of candy from her pocket handing one to Schrodinger. "I bought them before...they're minty tastical...try one and Adalyn will see if you are a connoisseur of candies and sweets..." Adalyn then shoved her mint in her mouth as it appeared in the corner of her mouth as a lump from the outside.
Back to top Go down
Malakath Grimm

Malakath Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:55 am

Malakath turned to Shcrodinger and said very slowly "When Exactly did you get permission to be on my board sir" with that the board dropped to the floor, only halting an inch or two off on adalyn's side, to avoid her taking any damage
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:47 pm

Dirzant followed Sonny's reply with a sneer and turned back to Emma walking toward the snack booth. "It doesn't turn people to stone. It simply makes them stiff. It keeps their muscles from relaxing. They can't move and its near impossible for you to move their limbs. And so they are like living statues." He said.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:03 pm

"Oh that is so cool!" stated Emma wanting to hear more of what the man has to say. When They reach the snack booth Emma order a large coke and immediately started drinking. She noted that the man that was with Kitten was there but thought it was better to leave him a lone for a moment. "So, what other kinds of poisons do you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:14 pm

Fionn finished his Poutine with a gulp and shined off his twentieth beer, before looking over to the girl who had been talking to Schro before, and chuckling. "Man, don't buy the alcohol here, it's like water!" He said with a happy and charming smile
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:28 pm

Dirzant thought for a moment deciding which poison would be the most interesting. In his opinion nearly all of them where quite exquisite. "There is a lethal toxin made from the crushed powder of a crystal we call Syythe. It gets absorbed into the skin and can cause hallucinations. As well as writhing pain all over the body. Its often used as a final torture poison for condemned criminals. Additionally those who are unfortunate enough to survive become incoherent and forget how to function in society. In other word they become mindless zombies. There is also one we call Rohrass. This toxin is an animal venom that causes the target to rot rapidly. In large enough doses the target's entire body will decay." He said. "If you would like to hear about less lethal toxins there's dothyss. A poison that causes the target to become blinded. Quite useful in stealth sometimes."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:54 pm

Emma just nodded continued to sip her cola, "What else interest you?" ask Emma when he finished explaining the different types of poisons. Then Emma heard someone else talk to her. Turning her head Emma noted the man with Kitten earlier spoke to her, "Umm...I don't drink" stated Emma noting her cola was all gone. "Can I have another large coke please?" asked Emma as the vendor brought another coke for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:57 pm

"Ah that's good enough, to each their own" Fionn said as he downed a ninth beer, before noticing the case on Emmas back. "Hey what's that you got there, a weapon?" He asked finishing his tenth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next