RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[SKRD]Digging Down

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:19 am

Rushing down the halls, Puniceus carried some great news, depending on who actually hears it. Hoping that the people he could trust would be his teammates. I mean, why not right? They seemed like trustworthy people combined with the fact that they were his teammates. Coming up on to the door, he just wished all of them were there. Basically kicking the door down he charged in and, for lack of any better words he said, with great excitement: "Hey, any-one of you want to make some money?" Putting that in the wrong context himself, he quickly patched his previous statement up. "I've found an awesome way we could both make money and get better at fighting. Any-one want in?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:26 am

Jacob was lying down on his bunk, eyes shut. Upon hearing Puniceus' exclamation, he reservedly opened one eye. His hands were behind his neck, cradling his head with interlaced fingers.
"What?" He grunted, feigning interest for the sake of his captain's feelings.
Back to top Go down
JetKaylock

JetKaylock

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:24 am

" I guess so, doesn't sound like it could go wrong" Jet mumbles while studying his ax blade, sitting in the corner of the room away from the door, isolating himself.
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:44 am

Xero looked up from where he was sitting, taking time to acknowledge what Puniceus had said."sounds like a plan" He said, looking around the room to see who else agreed.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Jacob remained reclined on his bunk, still quietly observing Puniceus. He briefly cast a glance to Jett and Xero, but they seemed just as in the dark as he did, so he resorted to merely waiting for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:34 am

"Wow, you guys haven't even heard anything about the job yet, really? Well, whatever not my problem. Anyway, I was poking around yesterday and found a guy willing to pay us for killing Grimm. The bigger the Grimm we snag, the more money we get. So after hearing that, anybody in?" He said, excitedly flailing his arms around.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:20 am

Jacob snickered, gesturing to the collection of Ursa pelts he kept at the foot of his bed.
"I'm familiar with Grimm hunting" the boy sat up, swinging his legs over the edge of the bunk "I'm in" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
JetKaylock

JetKaylock

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:55 am

Jet stood up and walked over towards everyone, mumbling "Sure, sounds like it could be of some use". And when he reached his bunk sat down and grabbed his whetstone to sharpen his ax, not really paying attention to the group as a whole, just working on his weapons ability to be useful in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:27 pm

"R-really? No objections at all? Puny said, scratching the back of his head in surprise. 'Ahahaha, Guess I got chucked into the perfect team. I need minions who are willing to kill something on order.' He thought. Afterwards he realized that Xero hadn't agreed yet, so he turned to him and finished "What about you, Xero? You in?"
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:13 pm

Xero stood up and walked over to his bunk. he picked up his pistols and slid them into his holsters without a sound. "I'm in, just one thing though, I'm a bit of a pacifist and I don't really like fighting." he then looked at Puny and said "but if you guys need me to, i'll fight."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:44 am

Jacob hefted his huge double edged axe; Jernulv onto his shoulder.
He grunted in Xero's direction What's a pacifist he thought, frowning. He shook off the confusion before turning back to Puny
"When it comes to hunting Grimm, you can always count me in"
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm

Hearing Xero's proclamation that he was a pacifist severely confuse Puny, as he turned to face Xero, frowning. "Yes, okay, what? Do you even know what pacifist means? It means you absolutely will not hurt anything, not that you simply don't like fighting. Say you are a pacifist, through and through, meaning you've gone through life without even hurting anything and yet somehow you've ended up at Beacon academy, a school which basically teaches you to kill and to fight. Whatever the reason you're here it doesn't matter to me, the only thing that does matter is if you'll be willing to take a life away given the circumstances. With that said, Xero, you up for some Grimm hunting?" He finished. After which he turned to face Jet and Jacob and spoke, swiftly, "So, Jacob, Jet, when do you guys want to set out?"
Back to top Go down
JetKaylock

JetKaylock

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:34 pm

"I'm ready I guess, can't hurt to do something semi-productive" Jet said, finishing his work sharpening his ax, standing and slinging it across his back.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:38 am

"Whenever" Jacob shrugged "to be perfectly honest I've got nothing to do and I'm bored of sitting around waiting for something to happen" he hefted Jerulv into his grip and rolled his shoulders. "Besides, it's been too long sonce I've fought a Grimm" about a day and a half.
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:26 am

After sitting through Puny's little "lecture", Xero looked at him and said "I'm only a pacifist towards humans, I refuse to take another humans life unless my life depends on me harming them or, god forbid, taking their life, and because grimm aren't strictly human, or anything for that matter, I will be willing to destroy the life of a grimm as slowly and as painfully as possible, without hesitation. So in short, I'm ready to help you guys hunt some grimm." With that being said, Xero drew his pistols from his holsters and aimed them at a poster of a grimm he had put up on the wall and said "Lets do this!"
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:27 pm

"Judging by what I've seen of you so far, that was a complete 180 degree personality turnaround, but I'm not here to judge you guys, I'm here to lead team SKRD. With that said, I had a look around at some possible Grimm locations, I managed to find three, only two of which I think we're actually ready to take on. Up at Mount Donner I heard about sightings of a giant pack of Beowolves, while Beowolves aren't that difficult alone, they can be a hassle in packs, so we're going to have to work together to take these things down." Puny said, walking over to block the door before turning to face his team.

"That's the first option. The second option I heard of, is that a couple of Ursa's have been terrorizing a nearby village. There only seems to be two or three Ursa's so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle to take these on. If there is three, then Xero and I will have to team up on one, from what I gather, we're not the best fighters in the group. You two axe-wielding brutes are." He said, pointing at Jet and Jacob as he finished. "That's the second option"

"The third option Is the one I personally don't feel we should do. It's two Nevermore. Right in the Snowy Forest, hidden away somewhere. I think this one's a bad idea, no matter how strong we are we're probably not strong enough to take these things. Combined with the fact that aside from me and Jet, our team is more focused on close range combat. Nevermore can fly, 'Nuff said. So, what do you think we should do, guys?"

(OOC: yeah, first post on a new page! Also, Jet and Jacob, could you guys please slow down on posting, i'm trying to let Zyx post a little more. Three times I made my character try to speak to him, bu you guys kept jumping in. Thanks)
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:22 am

"I don't know about you guys, but I think we can take those Nevermore" said Xero lowering his pistols, "They may be able to fly, but I have my pistols, which have quite a bit of range when their barrels are extended, and I can use my ice dust bullets to freeze the Nevermore to the ground when they land, allowing Puny and myself to get in close. We can then let Jet and Jacob finish the job and take the heads of the Nevermore, easy money. So, do you guys agree with that plan?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:03 am

"But Nevermores aren't usually so easy to catch. You can shoot at 'em all you like and hit nothing but air. My vote's on the Ursas, fat, slow and their pelts are worth a bit too if you can find the right buyer, besides..." Jacob jerked a thumb to his collection of trophies, including a handful of Ursa pelts "we know we can kill an Ursa without too much trouble."
Back to top Go down
JetKaylock

JetKaylock

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:30 am

"I vote on the Ursas, A large pack of Beowolves is too much trouble, and Nevermore are too tricky," Jet mumbles under his breath. "I don't fancy trying to hit a Nevermore form very long range"
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:53 am

"Alright, the Ursas it is then, even though I suggested the Nevermore as a bit of a challenge, looking back on it now, they probably would have killed us." Xero walked over and stood next to Puny by the door and turned around to face the team, "Well, what are you guys waiting for, an invitation, lets go kill some Ursa!"

Last edited by ZyxNova on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:02 am

"Alright, then it's settled. Let's go!" He said, walking out the door in a quick pace. Not long after he dashed back in saying "If I could only remember where exactly this village is. any-one have a map?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:06 am

"I could try sniffing out a few Ursas" Jacob offered, hefting his axe into its sheath.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:27 am

"No no, that's alright. I know the general are, once we get there you can try though. Part of us getting paid for this 'gig' is saving the town that the Ursa's are terrorizing. You see the guy I found is paying us to save his village that's it, we don't kill the right Ursa's we don't get paid" Puny said walking over to his bed and magnetizing Indigo Torrent to his back. "Are we going or what?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:31 am

"Well if there's people in danger there's no use standing around" Jacob growled, stalking out into the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:14 pm

"Well, that still doesn't fix the fact that I don't know where to go." Puny said, following Jacob into the mostly empty corridor. "I don't know where you're going, neither you or I know where to go and just picking a direction and walking that way until you hit something wouldn't really be practical at this point."

(OOC: well, isn't this thread an invasion of the short posts? Anyway, Zyx and Jet, could you two please post next. I really don't want this thing to be straight back and forth between Jacob and I.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[SKRD]Digging Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SKRD]Digging Down
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: