RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dance the Night Away [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:48 pm

"Oh, troublemaker were you?" Claire asked, a hint of innocent curiosity in her voice as she reached over to scratch his chin a little bit, "Not good, not good at all. Maybe I should make sure you'll get proper punishment later tonight, hmm?~" she giggled before leaning over and kissing him on the nose, sitting back down while her ears woke up and started scanning around.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:03 pm

"I coulda sworn I told you about that." Argent replied, enjoying the chin scratch. "Police caught wind of one of my fights and I was in the ring when they came in. Damn, and I was winning too." Taking a moment to listen to her talk, he reaches over up and fights back, rubbing slowly up in ear as his foot went up her skirt, tickling her thigh. "Maybe you'll deserve some punishment for trying to replace me." She teased, smiling mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:18 am

Claire giggled, closing her legs around his foot, "You shouldn't be getting into fights, especially the illegal kind. You could've ended up in a much worse situation." she said before wriggling her legs around his foot, rubbing it a bit, "I don't mind punishment, though I will say in my defense that none of them compared to you, and they were uninteresting overall. But if you feel like helping me test out my new cuffs, feel free~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:33 am

"Hey, you know me. I'm tough. I can handle a few pushovers who want to tussle." He said, giving a reassuring smile. "Besides, money's tight sometimes. How else do you expect me to do stuff like this every now and again?" Taking Claire's hand from his chin, he sets it down on the table, his resting on top of her dainty fingers. "You really know how to make a guy both insanely jealous and kinda worried at the same time." He teased, softly stroking the back of her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:38 am

"I'd rather you didn't get hurt overall. Or jailed. Otherwise I'd have to bear with my replacements until you were free." Claire said absentmindedly as she stared out of the window some more, smiling at the lights that flickered and changed colors, "Hey, no being jealous now. You'll get to meet them when we get back home if you want. It's not really a big deal, they're only for when you're not around, and to make sure I don't do something with you when out of my mind."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:22 am

"You know me. Wouldn't want to scuff up your boyfriend's face." He said, giving her hand a reassuring squeeze. "I won't get hurt." For a second, he sits there stunned, just watching the lights reply at his girlfriend's beautiful eyes and glistening lips before he snaps back to reality. "If I had my way, you'd never need them." Argent said jokingly, "I'm selfish. Want you aaaall tooo myyyy self." With that, two plates were set on the table, glasses and silverware following quickly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:28 am

"Then you can help me dispose of them later, if you really want." Claire shrugged before pulling away, sitting down on her chair as the plates landed. She glanced around a bit before shooting her legs inbetween his, stopping her velocity and instead poking at his crotch playfully, "Though~ I'll bring you in and let you have a look to see them at work first, then you can decide." she shot him another smile before betting to her meal.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:38 am

Argent kept his nonchalant look despite what was happening under the table. "If they make you that happy, I guess I can share you with them." He said, smiling as he took a bite of his meal, savoring the flavor before swallowing. He feigns ignorance at Claire's poking for a few seconds, silently eating before he finally reactions. "Claire, not at the dinner table." He said, reaching under and dropping her foot to the floor. The foot in her skirt would begin to move upwards though. "Under the table is a different matter though."

[Secret Life of Half-fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:53 am

Claire's face was bright red as she continued eating while he did his thing, before crushing her legs together tighter, keeping his foot in place, "Keep it here for a while, else someone might notice when we dance." she whispered, nonchalantly taking a drink and hold him like that for about a minute before letting his foot drop back down, wiping her mouth by gently tapping a tissue against her lips, "There we go. I didn't think you'd be bold enough to do that in such company, let alone a public place, but I'm not mad."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:13 am

Argent chuckles softly at her sudden concern of what others thought, simply following along with what she said as he continued to eat his meal. "You ok there, Claire?" He asked jokingly as he watched her blushing, "You look a little pink. Perhaps there's something wrong?" He asked, pressing his foot into the inside of her thigh and slowly tracing it down to her calf before he put it on the floor, not quite wanting to wear his shoe yet. "To be fair, you started it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:34 am

"Not like I was going to do that yet." she said, leaning back after the meal and taking a drink, "Wait until after the dance, else all the energy from the food will go towards this." she shrugged as she hooked her foot on his shoe and pulled it away, slipping it below her chair and reaching over to take a bite of his food.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:42 am

"You were just waiting for me to do it." Argent teased, brushing her hand away as he skewered a piece of beef on his fork and guided it to her mouth. "Besides, I'm not losing much energy. You've got the short end of the stick here." Hearing and feeling his shoe crawl away from him, he quickly reacts "Hey, I need that." He said, hooking his foot behind her ankle. "Unless... you wanna go again?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:50 am

Claire snickered and bit into the beef he was offering, using it to pull the rest of the food into her mouth and starting to chew it slowly, "You'd lose the energy if I did it to you though." she said, nonchalantly taking another drink, "And not right now Argie. I mean, it's bad enough you got one sock ruined..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:00 am

"Fair enough." He said, pulling the fork back and taking a bite of his own. "Though to be fair, you'd be hard pressed to use your feet on me. I had the advantage that you're in a dress, which if I may say looks lovely on you, and nothing else." He said, poking her with his toe to emphasize his point. "I'm in pants. Lot harder to get to. You can't do it. I win."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:10 am

Claire giggled a little bit, "You forget that I could've made myself underwear at any time with my semblance." she raised her foot to trail around his thighs, "Besides... if I can't take your pants off, that just means I'd have to do it while they were on. Now wouldn't that be nice to dance in?" she asked with a giggle before taking up his face and pulling him into a kiss, moving away a second after, "You win at my mercy~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:38 am

Ah ah ah~" He said, wagging an index finger as he smiled cunningly. "You could have made underwear for yourself. But. You didn't." Argent laughs softly as he stared at the love of his life. What are we even competing for? He asked himself mentally, not really caring but simply enjoying their little banter."I win."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:51 am

"Teehee~ Why do you think I didn't?" Claire giggled, taking another drink and brushing her hair back, suddenly feeling a little drafty, "I'll make some for our dance so only you gets to see what's hidden down there. I can't keep it up indefinitely, so if I did it earlier I'd have been in no... 'loving' state if I put it on again now."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:18 am

"Cause I love you like nothing else in the world and you couldn't resist me. That's why." Argent said, smiling warmly as a live performance filled the room with music. Slowly, guests began walking to the center of the large room, dancing in time to the music. "Huh, looks like it's gone into full swing." Argent said, chuckling softly at how formal the event was. Standing up, he walks to Claire's side, offering her his hand. "Well Milady, would you do me the honor of this dance?" He asked, sneakily taking his shoe from under her chair.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:27 am

Claire giggled, "I'll say that explanation is adequate enough." she smiled and took his hand up, rising slowly and patting down her dress when she was standing, using her semblance to copy a little of the dress' fabric and use it to cover what was bare under it, "It's an honor for both of us~" she moved her hands to her dress and held it at two points while she did a small bow, before letting go and moving to let him lead the dance.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:46 pm

As the pair reached the dance floor, Argent turned to look at Claire, lost in her warm chocolate yes. He knew that one of them was a contact but he loved them either way. Gently,he puts a hand on her waist, the other going to interlock fingers with Claire's, not breaking eye contact as he leaned down to kiss her soft lips for only a second before standing back up. "Can I have this dance, lover o'mine?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:00 pm

"The dance, my body, me... All yours~" she smiled as she leaned her body on him, raising her arm to be on his shoulder and stepping closer, giving a soft giggle as she blew some air to push away his lock and kiss his chin, "Lead the dance my love~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:30 pm

"Likewise." Argent cooed as he began to sway, pulling her a long in a slow dance, not breaking eye contact and keeping their hips touching as they twirled along gracefully to the music. "So, how are you enjoying the evening, my wonderful lady." He asked, his hand slowly rubbing up and down her back though only by a centimeter at most. "Are the events I have so lovingly planned to your liking?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:48 pm

"It's wonderful. I suppose it can get boring sitting at the house with only games and my little stress-relief helpers around... It's a nice change of pace." she gave off a girlish giggle before accidentally stepping on Argent's foot, "Woops, sorry about that. Must be rusty..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:03 pm

"Steel toed shoes." he said with a slight shrug as he twirled her about once. "S'fine." The song continues and Argent leads her through the dance, always keeping his eyes trained on her beautiful face, stealing kisses from time to time as they circled the dancing area. "So Claire." He asked, just as the song slowed down for him to rest his forehead on her's. "Can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:26 am

Claire giggled at his shoes comment, continuing to go along with his direction, blowing his lock aside from time to time to stare at what's beyond it. She kept a cheerful smile on her face, giggling more after every kiss.

"Fire away~" she said, leaning in to nuzzle him.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:46 am

"Well, I was wondering.... He asked, trailing off slowly, putting both hands on her waist as the slow sing dictated. "Ok. Two questions. First one is... you know I'm in love with you right? Deeply, madly, insanely, damn the world who cares Claire's with me, head over heels, it's probably an overdose and might be addictive to me in love with you, right?" He said, the tone of his voice proving each word to be true. "If I had a week, I couldn't list all the reasons why.. So my question is; what do you feel about me?" He asked, shifting his eyes to her shoulder, a little embarrassed at how much he'd poured out.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:34 am

Claire stared up at him during his confession, with a smile on her face. When he shifted his gaze, she pouted slightly, raising her hand to cup his head and bring him into a kiss, holding it for a moment before pulling away, staring back at him with slightly reddened face, "If I thought any less of you... Nothing would happen after what we did that day you got Minty drunk. I'd probably bring you to my room, have a few rounds and wave you off... But, well, I responded to you... I let you take me out to places... And I wouldn't even mind if we didn't do it, as long as I got to spend time with you... though at that point I'd use my replacements even more while thinking of you." she heaved a slight sigh as she raised her hand to her earring and used her semblance to let the metal cover her index finger and nail. Reaching behind her back, she poked her dress through and slid it down a slight bit, a little bulge showing up and sliding around until her tail was out, her other hand moving to take out her contact and drop it into her pocket, "I'm not afraid of being like this with you either. That's how I feel about you." she kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance the Night Away [Closed]   Dance the Night Away [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance the Night Away [Closed]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next