RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED]   Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:00 pm

Scarlette walks casually with Cruentus, her double-sided scythe, in her hands. Why am I here again? She thinks about this question for a few moments, before glancing to her right. Ahh, yes. Team leader duties of making sure my teammates stay safe. She purses her lips. And that team-bonding crap. Scarlette continues to move deeper into the forest. No signs of grimm are evident quite yet, but Scarlette is sure they are going to encounter some. It's what she came here for.

"Don't be too reckless."
Back to top Go down
Morgan_Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED]   Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Laurence is skipping through the forest being clueless as possible as he swings Karma round and round. He then starts to sing, "I'm a little teapot bloody and cut. He is my handle, here is my butt."
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED]   Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Scarlette's eyes narrow, and twists her scythe into two. A beowolf runs out from a bush, planning on tackling Laurence. Scarlette is there in a flash, scythe stabbing into the grimm's stomach. Heaving upwards, she yells back, "Hey Laurence! Catch!" One could faintly see a grin on her face as she hauls the beowolf back, her scythe ripping out with a satisfying noise.
Back to top Go down
Morgan_Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED]   Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:20 pm

Laurence as he is skipping sees the beowolf hurling towards him. He then readies his hammer as if he was getting ready to hit a baseball. He then winds up to hit it. As it is so close to him can smell it he hits it with all his might. He then swings the hammer with all his might hoping he will get a clean hit on the beowolf.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED]   Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:28 pm

The beowolf gives a cry of pain, then is sent off flying from the impact of the hammer. Scarlette lets out a low whistle. "Nice shot, Laurie." She says with a faint grim, spinning half of her scythe in her hand. Her grin grows as a pack of about 8 beowolves surround them. "Are we splitting them off; four for me, four for you? Or do you just wanna just go ham?" Scarlette gets into a readied fighting position, obviously having some type of humor from her usual deadpan expressions.
Back to top Go down
Morgan_Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED]   Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:41 pm

Laurence grins and says, "Let's just watch the blood spurt." He then changes Karma to her crossbow form and tries to load an ice arrow. He then yells, "Scarlette cover me."
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED]   Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:45 pm

Scarlette snorts, but does so anyways. "I'm your leader here, I should be making the orders." She says over her shoulder, promptly making eye-contact with the closest beowolf. It looks confused for a moment, before it suddenly starts growling, and slowly backing up. It seems to swipe at nothing in the air.

Fusing her two scythes together, to form it's double scythe, she runs forward and goes into a spinning flurry, promptly injuring two beowolves as the others back off.
Back to top Go down
Morgan_Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED]   Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Laurence then gets up and a puts in an arrow and fires it at the foot of the beowolf. He then says, " You might be the leader. But I call being captain of whales.

Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED]   Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:53 pm

"Whales? Why whales?" Scarlette stops spinning so Laurence can get a clean shot off on one of them. Dashing forward, she splits her scythe in two, throwing one up in the air further ahead of her. Jumping up, she grabs it and slams it down onto the confused beowolf's mask. The grimm tenses, before it's mask breaks and the scythe slams into it's head, promptly killing it. Turning, she quickly returns to her double-sided scythe mode and swings her scythe at the beowolves that had been behind her.

Meanwhile, two beowolves begin to advance towards Laurence, both growling and ready for a nice blue and red haired treat.
Back to top Go down
Morgan_Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED]   Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:02 pm

Laurence hears the growling and just grips hammer and as he hears the beast closing in on him he just begins to spin around using Karma crossbow shaft to try and stab the beasts.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED]   Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:16 pm

As Laurence spins his crossbow, the shaft slices through one of the beowolve's stomach. The other backs off before it is injured. The injured beowolf growls, slowly backing away in fear and pain. The other prepares to pounce.

---------

Scarlette scans the five beowolves in front of her, readying her scythe.

((OOC:: Joey, now you control my grimm. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED]   Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonding Isn't Always Just Talking [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1