RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:20 pm

"Heeeeyyyy...." Ashed said softly, feeling the arms around her, the sensation of Bianca on her neck. "Welcome baaaaaaack." Turning to face her, the both of them lying on their sides as she looked up and down her new clothes. "Hm...." She said, making an approving noise. "Those are nice..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:07 am

"Ah, thank you." she said as she handed Ashe back her top. "I brought this back for you, nya~" she said as she snuggled once more with the girl. "You ready to actually go to sleep now, or do you still wanna talk?" she asked the sheep as she closed her eyes and squeeze hugged the girl. She loved how warm this girl made her, it made her real happy. Bianca always loved the warmth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:18 am

"Thank you." Ashe said as she took the shirt, shoving it up her sweater as her arms retracted into the sleeves. For a few moments, she shuffles inside her sweater, the empty sleeves dangling as she tried to get dressed inside it. "Well if I go to sleep now, I can't talk to you." She said, brow furrowed in concentration as she struggled to put her arm through the pajama's sleeve. "Maybe I can stay up a liiiiiiiiiiiittle more."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:52 am

"Oh?" she mewed as she removed her arms from around Ashe to give her a bit of room to put her clothes back on. "What do you wanna talk about then?" she asked as she wrapped her arms back around once she finally got her shirt back on, or gave up trying. She then proceeded to nuzzle her head back on Ashe's shoulder. "Do you wanna keep laying like this, or do you wanna use my pillows again?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:58 am

This is ok." Ashe said contentedly, wiggling on the ground to sit against a tree behind them. "You're nice to be with, even without pillows." For a few moments, she struggles in her sweater until she seems satisfied with her clothes. Wiggling some more, her arms pop out of her sweater's sleeves as she pat the ground beside her. "If you're tired of this place, we could go somewhere though." She offered, not noticing the tag of her pajama top sticking out of the neckline on her sweater.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:12 am

Bianca giggled as she flicked the tag sticking out from the top of her sweater. "Well I think you should put your shirt on right. But yeah, we could go somewhere else. Somewhere... more comfortable." she said as she moved to sit next to Ashe. She looked the girl up and down and sighed. "I was completely topless in front of you, you know you can do the same in front of me, right? No need to be embarrassed or anything, it's not like you're stripping in front of a guy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:35 am

Following Bianca's finger as she went to flick the tag, Ashe finally notices it as she stares down, a little cross eyed. "Huh." She said, contorting her arms to reach behind her inside the sweater. "I don't know many places in Vale though. Even Beacon. Maybe you could show me around." She asked, her tongue sticking out to the side in concentration as she fiddled with the buttons. "I'm not stripping though. Besides, it's more of a habit now. I'm not too used to being naked around others." Giving up, she pulls her sweater up, revealing her back and the front of the pajama top as she turned away from Bianca. "A little help here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:55 am

"Ah, if you say so." she said in response to Ashe not stripping. She reached up to Ashe's back, unbuttoning the top and letting the girl pull it off. She did her best not to look over the girl's shoulder and see just how big her chest was, as it was both rude and kind of cheating on her mate. She didn't deny she wanted to do that though.

"Hm... I'm not really sure about somewhere else... I mostly just hide in my room to sleep." she mumbled as she put her hand to her chin, trying to think of somewhere for them to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:10 am

"I haven't been to the dorms, actually." She said, feeling the top get looser as the the cat faunus undid the buttons one by one. "Oh, thanks." She added as she felt the top come loose, bringing sweater back down as she turned to face Bianca, her arms retracting into their sleeves once more to work on her clothes. "I don't know why but my team chooses to live in an RV. I mean, it's comfy and I get to spend a lot of time close to my teammates but I still wonder why they did that. Maybe we could find a coffee shop or something? Somewhere quiet but nice enough for us to chat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:57 am

"If you want. That is... well..." Bianca said as she began formulating an idea. "Wait, you sleep in an RV? You haven't been to your dorm room? There's probably beds already there, if you want to go there." she asked as she looked at the girl. "Unless you wanna go to a coffee shop instead." she mumbled, leaning on the girl and hugging her. "My dorm's got my teammates, I doubt they'd be happy if I just abruptly woke them, and then brought a stranger in there to sleep with."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:13 am

"I'm not sure if we even have a dorm room. Maybe we do and we're just not using it? I don't know." She said, only just now thinking of their living conditions. "Maybe a coffee shop would be good. I've had coffee before and really didn't do much but it tastes good. It'd be nice drinking it with a friend." Grunting just a tiny bit, she stands up, offering her hand to Bianca. "You might wanna get dressed properly first though"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:33 pm

"Hm? Why?" she asked looking confused. "I go out in public like this all the time. I'll get dressed into actual clothes if you want me to, but if not then I'll be staying like this." she said as she took the girl's hand and was pulled up. Upon standing, she stretched her limbs despite having been standing just a few minutes and looked down at Ashe. She was only a few inches taller than the sheep though, so it wasn't like she was towering over her. "Got any place specific you wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 pm

"It might be better if you get changed." Ashe said, beginning to walk slowly to where Bianca sped off to earlier, holding the girl by the hand. "I might be wearing pajamas too but they look like normal clothes. You on the other hand are wearing that adorable thing. It's cute but it might attract attention and I'm pretty sure we shouldn't be out of campus this late." As she walks, she turns to look at Bianca. "This could also give me a chance to see the dorms. Sorry that I made you go all the way there and back just so we could go there now, though...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:41 pm

"It's fine. At least I'm going there with someone now though." she said as she held the girl's hand on their way to the dorms. "Why do you sleep in an RV anyways?" she asked as they started walking towards the dorms. "Wouldn't a dorm room have more space anyways?" Bianca was actually kind of confused now that she thought about it, and her confusion was present on her face. A dorm room would probably be bigger than an RV, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:43 am

"Great." Ashe chirped, clutching Bianca's arm to her chest as she hugged it. "I'd be glad to keep you company." At the cat's question, Ashe's tongue sticks out slightly in concentration. "I don't really know. They might've told me but I might've been asleep. I'm sure it would be bigger but I guess they decided on an RV. I'll have to ask them about why some day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:03 am

"Ah, what's it like in there? Do you like your team?" Bianca asked as she felt her arm pulled against Ashe's chest. She smiled at how adorable this girl was, it warmed her heart a bit. She herself was just a whore, whereas this little sheep was seemingly just an innocent girl. They made a strange pair of friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:47 am

"It's not bad." Ashe said, smiling as she rested her head on Bianca's shoulder while they walked. "Vega seems nice enough even though he's kind of boring. Not too much into fun stuff from what I know of him. Muzen's nice and funny. Cute too. Malina? I don't know. She's mean and kinda scary but I think I can get her to warm up to me." She said, turning to look at Bianca. "What about yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:08 am

"Hmm... I think I've heard that name, Malina. I don't know where though... probably just heard the name whispered once or twice around school or something." she said as she watched Ashe lean her head against her shoulder. The cat looked back at Ashe when she turned her head towards her and asked her question. "Well... Terra's quite nice and fun to talk to, though she has a habit of talking too much sometimes. Well, so do I but still... Adhira is pretty cool, a bit mean sometimes though but I don't think she dislikes me. And Emerald..." she paused for a moment, trying to think of a way to describe her team leader. "Well... He's pretty smart and whatnot... I'm just worried how those other personalities will affect him. Not much, since he's been pretty fine since I met him." she said, finishing the explanation of her team members as she looked back at Ashe with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:32 am

"I guess she's kinda popular around Beacon. I wanna talk about emerald though. Other personalities?" She asked, honestly curious about Bianca's teammate. "Does he have more than one? I mean, sometimes I act with a different personality in dreams but I think this is different...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:38 am

"No, from what I can tell it's like having multiple consciousnesses." she said as she looked forwards to where they were going, slowly beginning to think about how to describe Emerald. "His body is like a conduit for multiple beings. When one takes over the body, his eyes change color to signify that someone else has taken over now. When his eyes change blue he gets real lazy, when they turn red he gets real mischievous and such, when they're yellow he's all timid and stuff. Most of the time they're green and he's just analytical and kinda boring actually." she said as they began to close in on their destination. 'A conduit for multiple beings'. Bianca had never thought of it like that, but now that she did it seemed like that's what it was. Or at least, what it was like. "I'm pretty sure they're multiple consciousnesses, but it could be he just doesn't have one personality. I don't know anymore. He's complicated."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:06 am

Ashe listened attentively, the story seeming like one of her mother's fairy tales. This one's real though. She thought, hearing about Emerald's eyes."That sounds interesting. Must be a surprise when he gets a sudden mood swing." She said, chuckling softly at the thought. "Would they find it weird if I popped up in your room though?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:14 pm

"They'd get real suspicious. I already have a mate, they might think it's cheating or something..." she said as she thought of her lover, making her smile warmly. "Do you have someone you really like Ashe?" she asked as she pet the girl's head with her other hand, scratching her a bit behind the ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:05 pm

"I'll stay out in the hallway then." She said, Bianca's smile forcing her to smile as well. "Wouldn't want to give them the wrong idea. I have to meet your mate, too." As she felt the cat faunus' fingers on her head, Ashe's ears tap happily against her hand. "Someone I like?" She asked, not able to think of anyone off the top of her head. "Well, I don't think so. There was a crush or two back in Sanctum but I was more interested in daydreaming about fantasies instead of boys. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:15 am

"Just curious. It's always nice to have someone to love." she said, frowning a little bit at Ashe saying she had to meet her mate. "You shouldn't meet my mate. She's nice and all, and I really like her, but she's not the one who'd react well when she smells your scent on me." she said before smiling again and continuing to scratch Ashe behind the ears. "Don't worry about it though, alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:57 am

"Yeah, I guess that does sound nice." Ashe said wistfully, almost a little bit jealous of Bianca. "But it would be nice to meet her. Really. Maybe you could take a shower? I'm sure she'd understand if we were together but you didn't have my scent on you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:21 am

"She'll find out eventually. I'll have to tell her, but not when you're around. It's not good to keep secrets from your mate." Bianca sighed as she took her hand off the girl's head and wrapped her arm around the girl, pulling her in close. She purred, and looked up to the buildings that they were closing in on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:26 pm

"Well as long as I get to meet her and you don't cheat on your mate, that sounds fine." Ashe said, suddenly sticking a tongue out in concentration. "Does this count as being unfaithful though? I mean, I saw you naked but we didn't really do anything. Just friends cuddling. That's not cheating, right?" Hugging Bianca's arm tighter, she sighs dejectedly. "Now I feel guilty...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next