RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:30 pm

"Oh?" she said in response to Ashe. She felt the sheep girl's chest press against hers a little bit, but didn't really react. "Tell me more." she said as she purred in to the girl's ears. She continued to scratch the girl behind the ears as she listened eagerly to what she had to say. Bianca, unfortunately, wasn't as motivated to be a hunter as someone else like Ashe may be. It was nice to see that the girl at least had some motivation to be going through this school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:39 pm

"Okay then." Ashe said, moving her arms from Bianca's neck to her head, scratching behind both her ears. "Well, my mom's huntress. Back home, she'd come back home, after being gone for a few days sometimes, and she'd tell me all these amazing things. I didn't have fairy tales as a kid. I had real bed time stories. I guess that's what made me come here." She said, smiling warmly at the thought of her parents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:48 pm

Bianca's ears flicked a bit as a reaction, but made her purr more nonetheless. "That's nice, it sounds like you really admire your mom." she said as she closed her eyes and pulled the girl close. "Mine parents were pretty nice, but they were intent on making me all fancy and stuff. So I kinda left and didn't have anywhere to go. I kinda came here after I left, 'cause I got bored." Bianca reopened her eyes to look up at the sky. "I just now realize how strange that sounds. I got into Vale's most prestigious academy for wannabe hunters and huntresses on a whim, and out of sheer boredom." she said with a chuckle. "I wonder what's wrong with me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:55 pm

"Nothings wrong with you." She said, rubbing her cheek into Bianca's, still rubbing her ears. "You just lack a little drive and motivation is all. You got into this school for a reason and I'm sure you have great amazing things coming for you in the future. Nothing's wrong with you." Ashe reassured, constantly stroking her ears and combing her dainty fingers through the cat's hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:06 pm

"Aw, thank you." she said. She too ran her hands through the girl's hair, albeit hers was much shorter. "It's nice having someone to sleep with..." she said as she scratched behind the girl's ears. "I wish I had more friends to sleep with." Bianca's tail came up and flicked itself against the girl's arm a bit before resting just next to them. "After this, can we sleep together some other time too?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:23 pm

"I'm having trouble deciding whether or not to sleep with you every night." She said, enjoying the sensation of Bianca's hands in her hair. "I don't think my team'll like it so I can't. You can call me up every now and again though~" Feeling her a furry tail on her arms, she playfully bats it away before bringing the hand back to the cat ears. " As for your friend situation,I'm sure you'll make a whole bunch of sleeping buddies." Ashe reassured, burying her face in Bianca's chest, "But I still get top billing, kay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:42 pm

Bianca smiled and laughed at Ashe's comment. "Yes, of course." she said as she gently pulled the girls face into her chest. "I wouldn't have it any other way." she said as she scratched the girl's ears. "You must really like me to consider sleeping with me every night." the cat purred, the warmth from Ashe keeping her from getting cold. "And you're so warm..." she said. She just couldn't get over how warm the sheep girl kept her, the warmth being something she loved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:07 pm

"You're so sweet, I'm getting cavities." She chirped, nuzzling Bianca's neck like an affectionate cat. "And of course I like you. You're my first non-team friend and a good one at that. It's only natural." Moving back down to rest her cheek on the pillows, she stays like that until something slowly pokes her in the cheek. "And you said you weren't cold...." Ashe giggled as she moved to lay on her back. "Your turn. C'mon, a layer of insulation underneath'll be good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:10 am

Bianca let out a little mewl as she rolled atop Ashe, resting her head on the sheep's shoulder with her chest just below Ashe's. "Mm, you're warm..." she said as she slipped her arms around the arch of Ashe's back. Nuzzling her head into her shoulder, Bianca began to purr into Ashe's ear as she closed her eyes and lay atop the sheep. "This is nice..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:26 am

"Yes. Yes it is." Ashe said, rubbing her cheek on Bianca's ear, humming contentedly as she scratched behind the other one. Her other hand would be at the nape of the catgirl's neck, slowly tracing down her back to the base of her tail before stroking gently up the length of it before repeating the process. ""Hehe. You make a good pillow." Ashe cooed, "But you also make a good blanket."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:36 am

"You're not a bad pillow either." she said as she purred louder into the girl's ear upon feeling her tail be stroked. "Ah, n-not too much. I got yelled at for this by my mate." she said as she gently wriggled her tail out of the girl's hands. "I'd let you, but it's kind of cheating to let someone arouse you when you have a mate... Sorry Ashe." she said as she purred into the girl's ear and rubbed her cheek on the girl's neck. "You can still pet it, just be careful. It's real sensitive."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:48 am

"Thank you~" Ashe replied happily, somewhat relieved that Bianca found comfortable despite the obvious difference between their fronts. "Oh." She exclaimed, the ring of her hand around the tail flying off and giving one last strong stroke as the tail passed through it. "I'm so sorry." She said, somewhat flustered, avoiding eye contact. "Wait. Arouse you? I don't think my tail does that...." She said, her tail lifting off the ground and giving a soft thump as it went back down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:07 am

"Yeah I'm... strange like that." she said as she quivered from the girl's last stroke of her tail. "I only found out recently that it does that, though. I didn't think it was sensitive at all, but it turns out it makes me... yeah." she said as she continued to nuzzle her cheek against the sheep's neck. "Have you tried seeing if your tail would do that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:13 am

Ashe's hands quickly move away from her tail, avoiding it at all costs. "Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know it did that." She said, bringing her hands back to Bianca's ear and back, the back rub only going to the small of her back. "Well I've never tried doing that before." Ashe said, her tail thumping against the ground once more. "I've never really thought about that stuff much, to be honest. I mean, everyone thinks about it from time to time but I usually just fall asleep."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:27 am

"Ah, I know a guy where that's all he thinks about. I wonder what would happen if you two met?" she said, giving a sly smile as her tail fell limp against her back. Bianca hugged Ashe tight, enough so that she could keep the girl warm, but not so much as to restrict breathing. She didn't want to hurt her new friend. "Why does everyone think about that stuff anyways? I mean, I guess I'm one of them but even I don't really know for sure."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:59 am

"I think I'd rather not meet him." Ashe said, continuing her massage, avoiding the tail as she went along. "He might not... mix well with me being asleep and out in the open." As she felt Bianca's arms constrict around her, she gave the same back, hugging her blanket. "I'm not too sure. I think it's just normal for people our age? I haven't really thought about it that much but now that I do, someone would probably get a really wrong idea if they saw us like this.".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:11 am

"Should we move so we're behind some trees or something, or just plain out of sight?" she asked as she looked up to Ashe questioningly. "So no one finds us, or something." Bianca continued to nuzzle her her head into her shoulder as she waited for a reply. She just liked doing it. "Otherwise I think it's good just to stay here for now." she said as she continued to cuddle with the sheep girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:16 am

"I don't know." Ashe replied, a pensive look on her face as she mulled the decision over. "I've never been awake at a time like this so I don't know if people are usually out around this time." Feeling the weight of Bianca's head on her shoulder, hums contentedly. "You seem to know though. I don't think you would be wearing that outside if people were up and about at a time like this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:05 pm

"Hm? Oh people do come out here. Quite often too. I just wear this because I can, the teachers are usually sleeping by now since they have to wake up earlier than us students, and most people don't really seem to mind me dressing like this. Otherwise I'm just in my pajamas." she said as she purrs lightly into Ashe's ear and gently flicks the girl's face with her tail. "You don't mind me dressing like this, do you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:34 pm

"They do?" Ashe asked, looking around them but finding the entire area empty. "I hope not." As the fur touches her face, Ashe giggles, her voice high pitched as she playfully swatted the thing away. "Hey, that tickles~" She said, gently pushing the tail onto Bianca's back. "Well if people might pass here, maybe we should go somewhere else." He proposed, starting to sit up but giving up as Bianca was still on her. "Or maybe get you into something more decent."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:41 pm

"Hm? It's not often they're out here." she said as she got off of Ashe after feeling her try and sit up. "And after telling me you didn't want my top on so you could be closer to 'them', you now want me to put on even more clothes?" she said kind of sad voice, but in a tone that made it obvious she was faking it. "Oh well, if you really want me to. I can run back to my dorm and be back here in just a few minutes." she said as she looked back at the buildings of Beacon. They were almost 10 minutes away for a normal person to sprint to. Yet she wasn't normal. It would take her just a few minutes to get there, to her dorm, and then back here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:02 pm

"Because lace isn't comfyyyyyyy..." She said, trailing off as she sat up, Bianca straddling her lap. "All of my clothes are soft, so I like keeping them on. Yours are kinda pointy and scratchy so I like them better off." Shifting so they both sat on the grass, Ashe turns around, her back to Bianca as she began to take off her sweater. "If you're going somewhere where people might see you, you need to wear something." With that, she pulls the sweater over her head, revealing a white pajama top with powder blue polka dots on it. Keeping her back to the girl, she unbuttons and removes it before putting her sweater on again. "Here." She said, handing Bianca the top."Where this on your way there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:13 pm

"Ah, thank you Ashe." she said as she put the top on. Or attempted to at least. The buttons around the chest wouldn't button up, as it was too tight. But her chest was still covered enough to the point where no one would really comment on it. Stare sure, but she wasn't nearly as exposed as she just was. She picked up her bra, not bothering to have put it on before hand, and stood up. "Alright, be back in a few minutes." she said cheerily as she took a few steps away from Ashe and then dropped to all fours like an actual cat. What happened next was a blur, as Bianca used her semblance to run on all fours back to Beacon, nothing but a mostly white blur as she ran straight for Beacon. It took her no more than a single minute to get there, and her dorm was relatively close anyways. It took her just one more minute to get there and then sneak in, as not to awake her teammates.

After about two minutes, she had put on her bra, and a pair of her usual orange pajamas with peach colored cat faces printed all over. Upon putting them on, she looked to the already open window and looked down at the ground. They were three stories up. "That's not too far." she mumbled quietly to herself as she leaped from the window. She could survive a two story fall without her semblance no problem, she still had it turned on just to reduce the impact so she could brush off the fall like nothing. A minute and a half, she was already back where Ashe was.

"Yo." she said as she sat down next to the sheep girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:42 pm

As Bianca puts on the shirt, Ashe can't help but stare, amazed at how much her shirt stretches on the cat girl. Those are pajamas.... She thought, watching the buttons strain. They're supposed to be loose. Keeping her eyes on the girl, Ashe watches as Bianca speeds off, making sure that she was well out of sight before looking down at her modest chest and pouting. By the time Bianca had returned, Ashe was asleep already, a smile on her face as she hugged an invisible pillow. "Bianca...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:47 pm

Bianca smiled when she saw that Ashe was asleep. She laid down next to the sheep and wrapped her arms around her gently, trying not to wake her. Knowing that the girl liked her chest, she pressed her soft fluffy chest against the girl and tried her best to make her feel warm and comfortable. Slowly, she closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep with the girl, sleep slowly closing in on her. "Mm... Ashe..." she mumbled as she snuggled with the girl, nuzzling her neck into the girl's neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:20 pm

"Heeeeyyyy...." Ashed said softly, feeling the arms around her, the sensation of Bianca on her neck. "Welcome baaaaaaack." Turning to face her, the both of them lying on their sides as she looked up and down her new clothes. "Hm...." She said, making an approving noise. "Those are nice..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:07 am

"Ah, thank you." she said as she handed Ashe back her top. "I brought this back for you, nya~" she said as she snuggled once more with the girl. "You ready to actually go to sleep now, or do you still wanna talk?" she asked the sheep as she closed her eyes and squeeze hugged the girl. She loved how warm this girl made her, it made her real happy. Bianca always loved the warmth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next