RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:02 pm

Blushing slightly at the compliment, Ashe retreats her hand back to Bianca's bra, playing with the edge of it once more. "Thank you. I don't think I've been called that before...." She said, hugging back and swatting playfully at Bianca's hands. "Soooooooo...?" She echoed, not sure what the cat faunus was getting at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:05 pm

"I dunno." Bianca said, her tail playing with the girl's nose a bit. She noticed how Ashe kept playing with her bra, which made her give a sly little grin. "Why do you keep playing with that? Would you rather I take it off?" she asked, sort of joking but realizing she wouldn't actually mind if she took it off. It would probably be more comfortable for both of them, but that was Ashe's choice. Not hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:15 pm

"Cause it's so fluffyyyyyyyyy...." Ashe squeaked, "I need to know where you bought it. It feels so comfy...." Giggling slightly, she quickly adds "I wouldn't mind that too, though. I'd be closer to the pillows and not have lace digging into my cheek." She said, giggling more as she tried to think of what Bianca was thinking, the implications of her offer incredibly obvious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:15 pm

"Okay then. I got it from a pretty fancy store though, and I'd give you one of mine but I don't think you're big enough." she said giving a little apologetic grin. "Sorry."

Bianca sat up a bit for a moment so she could unclip her bra and set it aside for the moment, letting Ashe lay her head back on her now bare chest. "Hows that? Better?" she would ask as she let the girl use her pillows however she wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:57 pm

"It's ok. You're pretty above the normal so I doubt I could anyway." Ashe said, bringing her hands back around Bianca's waist to hug her like a body pillow. Feeling her sit up though, she keeps her face to the side, barely seeing what the cat was doing before she felt something poking her in the cheek. "Hehe. So you are cold."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:04 pm

"It's either that... or the fact you're rubbing your face against it." she said as she laid back and closed her eyes. "It's not even THAT cold out anyways." she said as she hugged and pulled the girl against her body. "Mm. This is more comfortable than I thought. I've got you to keep me warm now too, so if I do fall asleep I won't freeze to death." The cat said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:27 pm

"That's ok." Ashe said, her voice obviously showing how relaxed she was. "You're really warm and nice to touch so we should be fine from the cold for now. I have to keep you war too though, yeah...." She said, draping a leg over Bianca's stomach and hugging her body pillow tighter. "Is this good?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:55 pm

"Yeah, thanks." she said as she hugged the girl tight. Her purring grew a little bit as she felt the girl's warmth across her body, making her smile. "You're so warm." she said as the girl rested on her. "Is this what body pillows feel like?" she would ask as she snuggled with the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:33 am

"Thank you~" Ashe cooed, bringing her tail up over her leg to rest on Bianca's thigh, the wool on it offering some more warmth. "I'm not sure if they feel anything but I know I feel good right now." For a few moments, she stays silent, her tail lightly tapping against Bianca's leg before Ashe speaks again. "Tell me about yourself. I'm curious"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:43 am

Bianca blinked for a moment upon hearing Ashe say she wanted her to talk about herself, to which her mind instantaneously brought back unpleasant memories. "What about me do you want to hear?" she asked the girl as her own tail flicked around near the girl's leg. She didn't know what the girl specifically meant by "tell me about yourself", or if she meant anything specific at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:48 am

"I dunno... stuff." Ashe said, hugging her body pillow tighter and humming contentedly. Sure she wasn't exactly as fluffy now that her chest was bare but Ashe liked how much softer she was without the cups in the way. That and her fingers had started playing with the tip of her tail. "Tell me a story about you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:12 am

"W-Well... uhh..." Bianca mumbled as Ashe started playing with her tail. The tail twitched and spasmed a bit as Bianca's legs shifted uncomfortably. "I don't really know w-what to say. I like messing w-with people, for fun though, I l-like sleeping... Uh..." Bianca's face turned a little pinkish in response to Ashe playing with her tail. "Not much else to say..." she squeaked out as her legs shifted uncomfortable once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:25 am

Ashe's leg pins Bianca's to the grass, hugging her tighter as the cat tried to squirm. "Wow... I like sleeping too. Well, sleeping with people actually but solo's fine too." She said, not noticing the innuendo. As the tail moves around, Ashe gets tired of chasing it with her hand and loops it under her body, bringing it up behind her and to her stomach, clutching it to her chest, stroking the fluffy tip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:39 am

"Oh yeah...?" she said in response to Ashe's statement whilst still squirming around a bit. Her face was red and her tail was twitching in Ashe's hand, the stroking seemingly doing something to the cat. "Erm... Ashe?" she said as she looked down to the girl. Why do people keep doing this and then not realize what it does to her even though she's right there. "U-Unless you want a wet pillow... Uh, could you stop?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:41 am

"Stop what?" Ashe said, her fingers staying still but keeping the tail clutched in the center of her chest, not exactly knowing what she was supposed to stop. "I hate wet pillows. You wake up cause it's cold then you notice that you've been sweating on it... or drooling." She added, embarrassedly turning pink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:50 am

"W-Well this pillow is gonna be pretty damp if you don't stop." she said as she continued to squirm. It felt too good for her to just pull her tail away, but she didn't want to make Ashe uncomfortable. "J-Just look at what you're doing to me." she said as her face turned bright red and she let out a small moan as a response to simply being held.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:03 am

"Stop what?" Ashe asked innocently, nervously rubbing the tail's tip again as she tried to figure out what she was doing wrong. "You don't like me? I can go find someone else to sleep with if you want me to sleep with you. She said, a somber tone in her voice as she thought her first friend in Beacon rejected her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:13 am

"N-No, stay here. Please." she said as she pulled the girl closer to her until her face was next to Ashe's ear. "But the more you stroke my tail the more aroused I get." she whispered into her ear as she hugged the girl tight. Pulling her head away from the girl's ear, she sighed and let loose a sensual meow as her tail was rubbed. "I-I only found out recently that my tail is a s-sensitive spot." she said with a mewl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:27 am

"Oh." Ashe squeaked, immediately letting go of what she was holding, the tail draping limply across her side to rest on her chest. "I didn't know that. I thought you just thought it felt nice." Hearing her meow though, Ashe squirms uncomfortably. It wasn't that she never got 'urges' but she was normally too sleepy to think about that kind of stuff. This was the first night she couldn't sleep though. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:38 am

Bianca stopped her squirming and squeezed the girl tight against her body. "Don't be sorry. It did feel nice." she said as she purred. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." she said as she closed her eyes and laid back, stretching her self out once more. Her tail began flicking around as it usually did, but a little more limply now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:03 pm

"Are you sure?" The sheep faunus asked, look straight into Bianca's eyes. "I don't want to impose myself on you. I'm not uncomfortable, I'm fine but what's important to me is if you are." She said, a guilty tone in her soft voice. "I mean I'm the one sleeping on you're chest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:19 pm

"I never said I'm uncomfortable." she said as she scratched the girl behind her ears. "I like your company. It makes me happy." she said with a little squeeze of the sheep. "Stop sounding so sad, I don't like it when my friends are sad."

Bianca's purring toned down a little bit as she tried her best to make Ashe comfortable. She pressed the girl's head into her chest and relaxed herself, breathing as quietly as possible, so as to not disturb the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:38 pm

"Awww that's so sweeeeet~" Ashe cooed, giggling as she was hugged tighter, hugging her pillow as well. "But don't keep quiet on my account." She said, looking up happily at Bianca, "I'm fine being awake with you. Just keep talking so I don't by accident."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:55 pm

"Oh, okay then." she said as her purring reached maximum volume. Should Ashe have her ear next to Bianca's throat, it would most likely be all she could hear. The cat couldn't help it, friends always made her happy. "Why did you come to Beacon?" she asked as she looked at the smiling face of the sheep. It warmed her heart and she couldn't help but smile back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:10 pm

Ashe's head was comfortably nestled in the crook of the Bianca's neck but the purr was still heard loud and clear, the sheep faunus giggling lightly. "Why I joined Beacon? I know the exact answer to that." Moving in her spot, she tries to get even more comfortable than she already was, which is to say a very little gain since she was already completely comfortable. Slowly, Ashe moves to lie on top of the cat faunus, the upper part of Ashe's chest pressing against the under part of Bianca's, the sheep going to wrap her arms around her pillows neck to hug her lovingly. "Why I came to Beacon? My mother inspired me to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:30 pm

"Oh?" she said in response to Ashe. She felt the sheep girl's chest press against hers a little bit, but didn't really react. "Tell me more." she said as she purred in to the girl's ears. She continued to scratch the girl behind the ears as she listened eagerly to what she had to say. Bianca, unfortunately, wasn't as motivated to be a hunter as someone else like Ashe may be. It was nice to see that the girl at least had some motivation to be going through this school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:39 pm

"Okay then." Ashe said, moving her arms from Bianca's neck to her head, scratching behind both her ears. "Well, my mom's huntress. Back home, she'd come back home, after being gone for a few days sometimes, and she'd tell me all these amazing things. I didn't have fairy tales as a kid. I had real bed time stories. I guess that's what made me come here." She said, smiling warmly at the thought of her parents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next