RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:17 pm

Caster could feel his face redden, swallowing as he rubbed the back of his neck. "It's figurative. I don't think you don't want me to fight, but... just look at you and Rider and Rayden compared to me. You all have a past, while I have fancy gloves and wordplay. I just don't know if I belong here."

Sighing, he folded his hand. "You are right, I do underestimate myself. However I have very little experience with these things. Just look at the Jabberwocky. I could do nothing to that thing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:55 pm

"You did more than enough," Mirai said firmly. "And just because you say you are not that experienced doesn't mean that you can't be good. You are a fine dust mage."

She looked at him sternly for a bit before placing a hand on his shoulder. "I think I told you once that I don't regard to you as a Jester..."

She let go and looked off a bit, a small tint of red on her cheeks.

"I can trust you with things..." she said. "I can tell you things. Rider is too carefree and Rayden doesn't understand half of the things I tell him..."

She breathed out, crossing her arms and pouting. "Your queen relies on her adviser a lot..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:20 pm

Caster's face flushed a deep red, his hands shaking a bit as he reached down and hugged Mirai. "Family means a lot to me... Besides my Mom and Dad my family consist of people that are close to me. So as far as I'm concerned you and Rayden and Rider are my family. I just feel like the pathetic little brother sometimes."

Laughing softly, Caster ran a hand through his hair. "I'm bad at these things, never know what to say, but you are the closest person to me here. So, thank you for trusting me. I hope I never let you down."

Last edited by BillyD3Kidd on Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:09 am

Mirai's eyes widened at the hug, but she didn't move and her cheeks only got redder and huffier. When Caster was done, she about faced and crossed her arms.

"G-good," Mirai stammered. "You were being ridiculous and it's about time you snapped out of it. How in Remnant would you fulfill our little mission being all depressed and mopey?"

Mirai breathed out before turning back, her face now back to its cold, poised demeanor.

"Now, how much dust do you have stored? You need to be well equipped later."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:42 pm

Pulling down his sleeve, Caster looked at the indicators on his dust containers. The kinetic and ice dust was down only slightly, but even then it was better safe than sorry. "I'm pretty good on dust, but just to be sure..."

Caster moved to the table next to his bed, opening the drawer. It was filled with tools, crystals, and containers neatly organized. "Let me see... Ah!" Pulling out two containers and smiling widely as he felt the weight and movement of the dust inside.

"Now, I just need to..." Using his fingers, Caster popped the storage on his wrist open, then the containers in his hands, filling one after the other carefully before doing the same with his other hand. "And then just..." he did the same with the other hand, quickly switching with hand held the container before double checking that each wrist container was closed. His hands clamped the lids of the dust storage in his hands before putting them away and turning to Mirai with a grin.

"Wallah! All done!" Caster grinned, pulling his sleeves up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:18 am

Mirai nodded in approval as she moved to her own closet and pulled out her combat outfit. It's plum color still bright and its fabric still firm from pressing. She began placing a multitude of bombs in between the ruffles of the skirts and tying them with ribbons.

"I'm not exactly sure what we'll be up against," Mirai said. "But it's best just to get ready."

Once Mirai was done, she laid the dress on her bed and sighed before lying back down on her bed.

"I wonder how this Lyka person was able to have men store dust in a justice-driven academy..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:27 pm

"Some people will do anything for the right price." Caster shrugged, moving over to Rayden's bed across from hers and sitting down. "Though it is a bit surprising that someone would go through with a task like that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:52 pm

Mirai stared at the ceiling from her canopy bed.

"Yes," Mirai said, her voice trailing off. "But why choose Beacon in the first place? There's got to be more to it. An employer wouldn't risk their cover for nothing. What could it be...there must be more to this puzzle..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:43 pm

"There are a lot of possible reasons." Caster though aloud, leaning back and looking down at Mirai. "Where to start..."

Jumping up, he began pacing the room, one hand on his chin and over his mouth. "The school is a security system on it's own, no authorities to really worry about, but it seems like too much trouble for that." Caster paused, mumbling to himself for a moment before continuing. "What if Ms. Lyka is at the school? It seems crazy, but possible. But then what would the purpose of the transaction be?"

A groaning sound came from under Caster's hand as he tilted his head back, tapping his foot in frustration. "Any thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:29 pm

Mirai sat up a bit and began playing with her fan from nearby.

"That could be," Mirai said. "That would explain her access around here. And it would also explain why she needed it in close proximity to here, as well. Anyhow, I guess we'll have to find out later."

Mirai moved around and around in her bed.

"You know..." she said. "It's not the only ghost story going around. There are more."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:53 pm

"That sounds like a proposition to me." Caster teased, moving over to the bed where Mirai laid and sat by her feet, crossing his arms and smiling.

"If you just want to solve more mysteries with me then you just have to ask."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:00 pm

Mirai sat up and smiled, though it wasn't her usual cold, smug, authoritative one. For a moment, she recalled something. The fragment of a memory. Two little children with yellow hair. One golden, the other flax.

"The rabbits died..." the girl muttered crying. "Who...who would do that!? We have to solve the mystery!"

The little boy placed a hand on top of her head. Of course, Mira...all you have to do is ask.

She breathed out for a bit, before looking away, her eyes gazing off in the distance.

"Caster...have you ever had a real friend?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:56 pm

Caster look down at Mirai curiously, starting to speak the words "Of cou-" before pausing, the words seeming to catch somewhere in his throat.

'Family... You've always had family. But have you ever had a friend?' The answer for them both came out loud.

"No. I guess I haven't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Mirai hugged her legs, staring at a wall blankly, though her eyes seemed somewhat saddened.

"I've been alone for a long time..." Mirai told him as she exhaled. "The one friend I cared about...was taken from me. Because of me. So I spent the past years being alone. Being on this team, however...it reminds me a bit of that friend I had..."

She leaned over to Caster, her eyes somewhat in a sort of daze. Before Caster knew it, Mirai had kissed him quickly on the cheek. "...I have you all to thank for that..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Caster felt a warmth flow over his face, starting where Miria's kiss had graced his cheek. His arm slowly wrapped around her as he let out a soft sigh.

"When I came to beacon I was expecting myself to be a let down. I have some fancy parlor tricks that come out of dirt canisters." Caster let out a soft laugh, shaking his head. "But now I have friends that I can trust, and that expect the same from me."

Caster went to add something else, stopping and biting him lip to stop himself as he remembered a nightmare he had before. Instead he wrapped his arms around Mirai and hummed softly. "It's alright, it's okay..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4