RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need help!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperPoo

I need help! Empty
PostSubject: I need help!   I need help! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:35 pm

Hey everyone! I'm new here and I need some help. I have an OC story thats on the verge of being released but I'm missing one thing; a team name. I've spent a lot of time thinking of a name and even posted to r/RWBYOC and they sent me here. So here I am. The letters I have are DDCA, with a D being the team leader. Thanks in advance!  Very Happy 
(If this isn't in the right discussion, let me know and I'll move it)
Back to top Go down
Etoilesstar95

Etoilesstar95

I need help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help!   I need help! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:51 pm

What kind of team?
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

I need help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help!   I need help! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Decayed is only best solid one I can think of. Didactic if you really stretch it. Tough letters, though

Also decade
Back to top Go down
Etoilesstar95

Etoilesstar95

I need help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help!   I need help! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:00 pm

Regular beacon team?
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

I need help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help!   I need help! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:03 pm

Not the right place. This subforum is basically for creating teams with 4 people playing the chars for this site. Not fanfics. I checked where you submitted the question on r/RWBYOC and the person said ask the chat box. This is near the top of the homepage. The chat box will give you much quicker answers and it'll be easier to discuss it there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help!   I need help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Creation :: Creations :: Team Creation-
Jump to: