RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:04 am

Lucina felt particularly nice and decided that Aphelion needed some help. She walked drunkenly over to Isabelle sitting down next to her and Aphelion. She looks at Isabelle seductively and says "It would seem that Aphelion needs some help...let me assist..." She then puts her hands on Isabelle's pants pulling them down. She smile thinking that she actually helped out. She looks at Aph and says, "You're welcome." She then looks to Isabelle saying, "No pants for you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:08 pm

Isabelle's face turned a deep red as Aph began the kiss, having to force herself to not breath heavily.  Of course, the fact that Lucina had taken her pants off didn't exactly help with her embarrassment.  She would get revenge, hopefully soon.  Deciding that she at least wanted to get past the 30-second mark, Isabelle began to count in her head.  5, 10, 20...  She definitely had no air left by this point, and it almost made the experience unenjoyable.  Almost.

As she reached 30 seconds, her lungs were desperate for oxygen, and she decided it had gone on long enough.  Removing her mouth from his, Isabelle gasped for air, closing her eyes and falling backwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:42 pm

Aphelion laughed at her reaction, being stuck with his tongue out and a little saliva string still hanging on. He pulled it back in and leaned over her, inhaling some air and giving her one more kiss to blow it into her before pulling away on his own.

"Hey, to your credit, you weren't bad at this." he shrugged before sliding up and down her thighs impatiently, "So what now?" he asked before remembering and moving off of her lap to sit by her, "You're meant to take my pants off now. Just beware of wild snakes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:03 pm

Isabelle brought a hand to her face and sighed.  "You guys've teamed up behind my back, haven't you?" she muttered with a slightly sarcastic tone.  Turning her head away, she would grab the waistline of Aph's pants, and began to pull them down.  Paying attention to what she was doing probably would've been a good idea.  Of course, she realized this too late as her hand brushed against something stiff, causing her face to turn red once again.

Once she had finished taking them off, she threw them at his face, turning to face Lucina.  Without breaking eye contact, she grabbed what was left of her own drink, dumping it on herself, between her legs.  "Oops."

The Armless Wonder - Vivian Palladino

The Quiet Trap - Cassidy Nyanza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:09 pm

Aphelion giggled, "We did nothing of the sort, we didn't speak since I came over here." he said, taking his pants and setting them aside. He gathered up the sticks once more and started stirring them around in the flask as he waited for the girls to have their fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Lucina looked at Isabelle inquisitively thinking about her actions. She then decided she was innocent and said, "We have done nothing of the sorts 'O great Kitten-sama." Lucina then noticed Isabelle spill something on herself again and she went to work fast laying down in front of Isabelle, this time taking special care to do a good job, "Enjoy it this time, if you'd like..."

((HALF-FADE))

Last edited by Skylight on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : That's a half fade you butt)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Aphelion shuffled up the sticks and set them down in the middle before looking at the scene and frowning. His now free hand made its way to Lucina's stomach and moved down to her pants, "Hey, you're enjoying this a little too much, aren't you!"

((Half fade because **** you Lucina... well, maybe later BUT STILL))

Isabelle King... Not even **** kidding.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:45 pm

Without warning the loud sound of an impact resounded throughout the room. If one were to look toward the source of the noise one would see the masked man who had nearly sobered-up by now with his fist slammed into the wall beside him as if he had punched the wall with killing intent as he stared at Lucina, Aph and Isabelle. "Goddamnit!" the anger coming off of the masked man was more than obvious in his voice "I come over to visit my friends and have fun and play a few games and WHAT do I get? I get my friend's trying to have a GODDAMN gangbang." He relaxed his breathing after a moment and sat on one of the bed's that Aeden was not in. "And goddamnit you guys, Aeden is right THERE!" he gestured to the sleeping boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:56 pm

"Zwei's got a point, guys. Just wanted to have fun, and we get stuck watching you three damn near screw each other while we stand here on the sidelines." Sitting down on his bed, Issac would rub his face with hands before looking at the more active people in the room. "We were better off sitting bored then we are doing this. Just, god damn."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:18 pm

"Yeah, I guess that's what happens when you give a bunch of stupid teenagers alcohol."  Isabelle wasn't in the greatest condition herself, though she attempted to make them understand somewhat.  Also, there were particular substances in her drink that she was unaware of, easily being able to affect one's behavior.  "Still, I am sorry for anything I might have done that offended either of you two, I didn't intend for it to happen.  That being said, maybe we should move onto another game and let this go?"  The truth was that she felt like an asshole, mainly for not even bothering to think about how other people in the room felt except for herself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:13 am

Lucina sat up against the wall, not in the best condition. She then looked at Zwei who made a hand sized hole in the wall. She then said "I shall make all apologies now, especially to Aeden who has surprisingly been asleep." She walked over sitting on the bed next to him gently kissing him on the cheek and whispering "I'm sorry." in his ear, she knew he probably wouldn't hear it as he was a decently deep sleeper. She then returned her attention to Zwei and the other saying, "Teenagers and alcohol truly are a bad combination...may I ask what was in those drinks Zwei? I became tipsy rather quickly after having only one..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:04 am

Aphelion, who was already pretty insecure by nature, was probably the most hurt by the realization. "I... I'm sorry... I-I got caught up in the moment a-and..." he averted everyone's gaze, blushing horribly from embarrassment. He looked down and quickly went for the nearest alcohol he could find, chugging it down as quickly as he could.

Finally he sighed pleasantly and leaned against Isabelle, looking around the room, "Soooorry... Oh, aren't you guys meant to take off your clothes for speaking? And who's the king this time? Let's make this less of a sex centered game~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:54 am

Zwei turned his head back to Lucina and although he was still upset he tried to sound calm "Either really weak moonshine or really strong beer" he had seemed to have forgotten about the extra ingredient that he put into the drinks due to how little he had actually been drinking it had slipped his mind. And with that he got up and removed his shoe and a single sock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:58 pm

Stopping or a second to register Aphelions words, Issac would begin removing one of the two articles of clothing he had left. Namely, his pants. Leaving Issac sitting on his bed in boxers with little dragons on them. God. *&%#ing. Dammit. How did I forget? I just hope everyone else is too drunk to remember this. He would then motion towards the group, asking for something to drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:32 pm

Isabelle smirked, placing a hand on Aph's head.  "Be careful not to drink too much, we don't need anybody dying in here."  

Realizing that she was now the Queen, her smile grew.  Getting more revenge on Lucina would be nice, but it could wait.  For now, something more simple would be a better choice.  "Alright.  Number 2 has to give number 3 a shoulder massage, for at least 2 turns."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:38 pm

Aph 1
Zwei 2
Lucina 3
Issac 4

http://codepad.org/JNo392jE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:31 pm

Lucina now holds her stick in her hand looking at the number noticing it was 3. Lucina shrugged, happy that she was getting a free shoulder massage, but by who? She hoped it wasn't Zwei as he was one of the worst massagers out there. Then again she would like a massage from Aeden the most, but she knew that wouldn't be happening as he was still fast asleep. She said, "I got 3, who has 2?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:44 pm

Zwei looked down at his number "2" stick and held it up towards Lucina. I give the best massages around! he pumped himself up as he stood up and moved behind Lucina and placed his hands onto her shoulder and began giving her what he hoped was a comfortable massage. He would have cracked a joke but he preferred his tunnel snake remain within the vault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:37 pm

Lucina cringed as Zwei began to massage her back and began to imagine him as Aeden which actually helped a bit. She then said to Zwei hoping he would improve, "Zwei, I don't want to set the world on fire, so don't provoke me to....and that all meant give better massages please." She then turned around giving Zwei a devilish smile and a wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:22 pm

Lucina is Kin- er, Que- nah let's stick to King

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:13 pm

With little warning Zwei took a quick break from massaging Lucina to pull out his scroll and pulled up "instant messaging" and clicked to send a new message to "Liz" and quickly began typing the message. "I am playing a game similar to truth or dare and I have to give this girl a shoulder massage. She keeps telling me how bad I am at it. I'm going to call you in a moment so you can set her straight" and with that Zwei pulled up the phone application and dialed Liz's number and set his scroll to speaker phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:40 pm

Lucina turned around noticing Zwei stopped as he pulled out his scroll seemingly typing something. She shrugged, feeling better now that Zwei stopped giving her a 'death massage'. She took her stick noticing the red mark. She then said, "I declare that number 1 give number 4 their best impression of a drunk mime, it may sound ridiculous yes, but also has a high entertainment value, and if you give a good impression I'll pay you."

Liz sat in her room bored half to death. She sat next to Nexus reading a book about the insides of Grimm, and she had previously gotten into the respiratory system section of the book. She soon heard her scroll make a loud ringing sound. She answered the call by tapping the 'answer' button while at the same time reading Zwei's message. She said, "YOU WHAT BITCH!? WHY THE NERVE! ZWEI TAKES TIME OUT OF HIS BUSY SCHEDULE TO GIVE YOUR UNAPPRECIATIVE SELF A MASSAGE!? ZWEI GIVES THE BEST MASSAGES, SO SHUT IT!" Liz then coughed and said in a softer and cheery voice, "Oh, and Zwei! I'm going to slap you for massaging another girl. Just be prepared for pain....then pleasure when you come over, bye!"

Lucina looked shocked at what she just heard and said, "You can...continue Zwei..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:44 pm

http://puu.sh/7AQlX.png

((I have no **** idea what just happened, and I'm not even going to ask because I'm not a part of these events, ever, so I dunno what.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm

"A drunk mime...  Aren't we all at least slightly drunk anyway?" Isabelle remarked as she realized her number had been picked.  As if to emphasize her point, she grabbed her tail again, petting it slowly.  Lucina seemed to be having good luck, while Isabelle felt like she was getting the worst of it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:34 pm

"Oh Lucina you dirty girl." Aeden began to move around in his bed holding his pillow close to his body. "We can't do that here the others are waiting for us." Aeden was now sleep talking and moving a great deal in his bed. "Okay Ill do that thing you like but on-" Aeden suddenly fell out of bed. "Ow what the hell?" He quickly darted his head up remembering the other people in his room and began to blush remembering his dream. "Umm sorry about that I was uh dreaming about a mission." Aeden glanced around the room and noticed the distinct red in the face of the people and Issac's lack of clothes. "Did I miss much?" 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Issac would wave the number 4 stick around before sighing and putting the stick down. "This no talking thing suck, so I'm just going to keep talking. You want me stripped, try and make me. Now give me some of that vodka honey whatchamathinger of Aedens." He would then cross his arms and wait for either someone to try grabbing him, or a drunk mime kitty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:27 am

Lucina looked at Aeden quite entertained by his dream. She then looked at him and said, "A mission huh? Oh and that thing that I like...you know what, never mind, we'll talk later." She then turned to Isaac and said, "I think you'll very much enjoy a drunk mime...I had the pleasure of seeing one myself before." She then shot a grin at Isabelle along with a wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   

Back to top Go down

The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next