RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]

Go down 
+2
CentralDogma
Metroidhunter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
CentralDogma

The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Issac would wave the number 4 stick around before sighing and putting the stick down. "This no talking thing suck, so I'm just going to keep talking. You want me stripped, try and make me. Now give me some of that vodka honey whatchamathinger of Aedens." He would then cross his arms and wait for either someone to try grabbing him, or a drunk mime kitty.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:27 am

Lucina looked at Aeden quite entertained by his dream. She then looked at him and said, "A mission huh? Oh and that thing that I like...you know what, never mind, we'll talk later." She then turned to Isaac and said, "I think you'll very much enjoy a drunk mime...I had the pleasure of seeing one myself before." She then shot a grin at Isabelle along with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:16 pm

"... I think I'm going to need more alcohol if I'm going to survive for the rest of this game.  Or the rest of the night."  Realizing that Issac had decided to not listen and keep his clothing on, Isabelle moved a hand to push him.  Only to stop, realizing that there seemed to be an invisible barrier between the two of them.  Letting go of her tail, she tried pushing with both hands.  Nope, wouldn't budge.  Stupid mimes and their boxes.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:12 pm

Aeden grabs more of his covert vodka and sits back down with the others. "Well that was interesting but lets get the next round started. I get the feeling like I missed out on something big and I don't want a repeat of that." Aeden takes a big drink of his vodka and looks towards the others. "Nope there's still only one of each of you. I need more drink." Aeden takes another drink from his glass and awaits for the next turn.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:49 pm

"Yeah, let's move on. Drunk mime Isabelle isn't as funny as it should be. I don't think you're trying hard enough." Issac would shrug, a bored expression on his face. "Maybe it'll be something hilarious this time."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:56 pm

"I think the real problem is that you expect too much out of me."  Isabelle muttered, shaking her head as her arms returned to her sides.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Issac is King

Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:24 am

Holding up the stick he drew, Issac would get an almost evil grin on his face. "Well, what an unexpected turn of events. Numbers Two and Five must do handstands and whoever falls first has their hands tied behind their back for the next..... 3 turns. Go."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:02 pm

http://puu.sh/81egk.png

Aphelion looked at his stick before getting up and stretching, preparing his muscles, "Well. I don't know who's gonna stand up to the martial artist in a martial challenge." he laughed and squatted down to place his palms on the floor and wait.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:31 pm

Aeden looked at his stick and let out a sigh with a smile on his face. "Well if I'm gonna do this I'm going to at least have fun." Aeden stood up and went over to his miniature workshop. After a few moments and the sound of various tools falling Aeden returns with a tube and a funnel. He grabs some of his covert vodka and hands it to Zwei. "When I start the handstand you start pouring it down the funnel." Aeden turned back toward Aphelion and mimicked his crouched stance but with the tube connected to the funnel in his mouth. "Ready." Aeden gave a glance toward Zwei and pushed himself off and into a handstand.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:00 pm

"Heh." Aphelion snarked, pushing himself to handstand beside Aeden. He held it for a second or two before bending his legs and kicking at his opponent, going to topple him down. Then he glanced around the room and exited the handstand stylishly, rolling to rest his head on Isabelle's bosom, "What? Never said we couldn't hinder each other."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:38 pm

Zwei grabbed the tube that Aeden had dropped and revealed yet another flask from his sweater. He put the tube close to Isabelles mouth so the liquid would pour into her mouth. "You said you wanted a drink, let's do it!" Zwei began pouring the alcohol down the tube and watched Isabelle intently until she signaled for him to stop and when she did, he would. "I don't have too much left guys...sorry."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:44 pm

After being kicked by Aphelion Aeden rolls away from the group until he is stopped by hitting the bed causing it to shake. "Ow!" Aeden sits up and rubs his head, "Okay, fair enough. I'll take the punishment but someone has to give me drinks when I ask." Aeden made his way back to the group and sat down with his hands behind his back. "Well I can't really tie them myself. Can I get a little help?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:06 pm

Isabelle didn't hesitate to start drinking the alcohol that she was given via tube.  Eventually, the container would be empty, as she grabbed the tube and threw it at Zwei.  "Hahahaaaaa.  Les go, next round.  A'hm ready!"  The catnip + alcohol was...  Beginning to affect her.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Lucina sighed as no one else took up the beautiful act of tying Aeden up. She said to no one in particular, "Next time you're tying me up...I don't understand why I'm always the one tying you up..." She then looked at Zwei and said, "Alcohol please, If I'm going to talk about this stuff, I would much rather be wasted then sober."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:19 am

Aeden's face turned a deeper shade of red but this time not caused by the alcohol but by Lucina's words. Aeden leaned in close to Lucina and tried to whisper but his control over his voice's volume was impaired from the drinks. "There's a better time and place to discuss that and I promise I'll make it up to you in more ways than I have before." Aeden moved back and spoke in a slightly louder voice. "Okay not a fan of being tied up but I have three turns of this. Let's get the next round rolling."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:47 am

Zwei is da king
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:04 pm

Zwei snickered slightly as he looked at his stick then at all of his potential victims willing participants. He looked around and became lost in thought for a moment. "Four must have their ankles tied together and their wrists tied together and waited upon by five for the next two rounds!" he laughed to himself, hoping that this would be suitable and it wouldn't become sex-oriented.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:23 pm

Lucina then took two sticks. One for her and one for Aeden. She held up hers first which was the number 5 and then Aeden's to his face, and then to the rest of the group. She then recognized Zwei's order and sunk to the ground in embarassment. She then looked at Aeden and said, "Well, at least we're...used to it." She then realized that he had to be tied...again. She grabbed some more rope from the corner of the room and held it up for him to see. She then began to tie up the parts she was supposed to and then sat back to see Aeden entangled in 3 sets of rope. "Ta-da?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 4:27 pm

Aeden was confused as to why he was being tied up even more but remembered what Zwei's order was. "Are you serious? How bad can my luck really be?" Aeden tries to wiggle around into a sitting position and faces the rest of the party. "I finally have an excuse to learn how to open a flask with my feet and I can't even do that." Aeden looks at Lucina with puppy dog eyes. "Can I have a drink please?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 4:38 pm

"Hahah, I'm kinda jealous!" Aphelion laughed before the new round started again.

http://puu.sh/8m4ow.png [Isabelle]
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:12 pm

Isabelle raised her hands and began laughing loudly as she realized she had been picked yet again.  "Yessss."  She sat there for a while in thought, not sure of what to command the scrubs to do.  "Alright," she yelled as she came up with the idea, "Number 1 and number 3 have to swap one article of clothing of their choice, no exceptionnss!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:29 pm

http://puu.sh/8Dm1o.png

Looking at his number, Aphelion had slightly mixed feelings about his position. Nevertheless, he let others know about it and awaited to see who he had to switch with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5