RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Blind Date [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:45 pm

Asami then said, "I'll make sure to tell you plenty at our next gathering. I was hoping for tea sometime, if it doesn't trouble you." As the cold wind blew by Asami began to shiver, that is until Pierce draped his jacket over her shoulders. She then said, "Aww, you didn't have to, I am the one who chose to wear this after all." To make her point she motioned downwards towards her dress. As Pierce hugged her, she soon hugged back with an even harder force, and from that, most people would get the message of, 'keep me warm, keep me safe'.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:53 pm

"Didn't have to. Wanted to though~" Pierce replied, smiling as she hugged him. "And yeah, that wouldn't bother me. Some warm tea'd sound great, even right now actually."He said, enveloping her even more as another wind blew across the bridge. "C'mon, let's get back to Beacon before you freeze your cute little face off." He said, starting to walking when he remembered something from when he looked down. Kneeling before her, a hand politely on her ankle to show where he was, he gently holds it. "Foot up, please."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Asami then said with a large smile and a blush, "Well, you and you're handsome self can come in to our dorm and have a nice warm cup before you have to make the perilous journey back to your dorm. Does that sound good? I know Vanille would love to have you." She then noticed Pierce's hand on her ankle and acknowledged his command. She then raised her left foot attempting to balance herself on heels. "H-hurry!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 12:10 am

"That sounds great, I'd love that." Pierce said looking up at her and laughing at how she was balancing, desperately trying not to look up her skirt. Reaching up, he takes her hand places it on his head, his shoulder being too far down. "Here, hold onto that for now." Pierce said as he lifted her foot, gently sliding off her shoe. Setting it down, he takes off his own and slips Asami's foot in it, making sure it fit though it would be just a little loose. Setting it down, he holds her remaining foot. "Now the other one. Up, please?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:44 pm

Asami then picked up the shoe that Pierce had placed on the ground directly next to him making sure to balance herself nicely on Pierce. She blushed noticing feeling how close he was to her, and that he may be able to see up her dress, but she really didn't mind. She then lifted up her other foot for Pierce, while her other foot felt loose in the other shoe, but she could make due for now. "What are you doing? If I may ask, Pierce?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:13 am

"Hm?" Pierce asked, taking off the heel, looking up at her, and blushing as he caught a flash of pink and white stripes, immediately bringing his gaze back down to her feet. Hurriedly, he takes off his shoe and slips it on Asami's foot. "U-uh, well you were wearing heels so I thought it would be uncomfortable walking in them." He said, tightening his shoe on Asami's foot and standing up and taking both of Asami's heels so she wouldn't have to carry them. "I-I hope you don't mind but my shoes are probably more comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:06 pm

Asami smiled at Pierce's kind gesture and said, "Why thank you Pierce, they're a bit big, but thank you." Asami grabbed Pierce's arm and began to walk forward. She figured the way ahead would be rather flat, so she decided to take the lead for a few minutes. She then said, "Mind if I lead? Just make sure I don't bump into anything though."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:12 pm

"Uh sure, ok?" Pierce said, an eyebrow arched questioningly at her sudden request as his bare feet made soft pit pat pit pat noises on the pavement, her heels hooked on two fingers on the hand that wasn't holding Asami's, gently thumbing her palm. "Any reason why though?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Blind Date [Closed]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4