RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Match F: Alex Broles & Chiu Fong Wong VS Marc Treasa & Alani Fields

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Match F: Alex Broles & Chiu Fong Wong VS Marc Treasa & Alani Fields   Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:55 pm

As the adrenaline left Chiu's body, all the pain and weariness washed back in. Orange hair, no her name was Alani, stood across from her; spearman supporting her weight. "I'm not dead," Chiu answered. "So well enough. How's the leg?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Match F: Alex Broles & Chiu Fong Wong VS Marc Treasa & Alani Fields   Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:11 am

Alex heard Ozpin's voice loud and clear from his navigator, so he headed back to the battle area, where he saw his partner and two opponents resting.

Dropping in, he puts a hand on Chiu's shoulder and asks "Are you alright? I wanted to help, but I didn't want to risk losing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Match F: Alex Broles & Chiu Fong Wong VS Marc Treasa & Alani Fields   Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:39 am

"It'll heal." Alani spoke with a serious tone, not one that asked for sympathy, but a more confident one. She had been wounded in the past and acted as if this were no different. Still, Alani knew she'd only really be fine as long as she got herself taken care of as soon as possible. Glancing at Marc she addressed him while still speaking to the group as a whole. "Anyway, we should start heading back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Match F: Alex Broles & Chiu Fong Wong VS Marc Treasa & Alani Fields   Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:22 pm

"Agreed." Nods, Alex. He starts to help Chiu up. "Would you like me to help you back, or do you want me to carry you? I'm fine with either, just to make up for not helping you in battle."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Match F: Alex Broles & Chiu Fong Wong VS Marc Treasa & Alani Fields   Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:52 pm

"You two go on ahead." She answered from the ground. "We'll meet you up top later."

Looking up at her partner she whispered quietly. "Wait. Let them leave first." She didn't want Alani and her partner see her get carried by to the cliffs, and that's what it would take, she could barely feel her legs let alone actually stand on them.

A little louder she said. "Chiu, by the way."

Chiu Fong Wong- 1st year student heir of a dead clan
Myung Wen Tai- Experienced huntress driven by vengeance
Rebecca Meskenas- 1st year student with a terrible fear of shirts
Tiaria Azurine- Punch happy 1st year student
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Match F: Alex Broles & Chiu Fong Wong VS Marc Treasa & Alani Fields   Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Marc nods and looks at Alani, trying his best to smile at his injured partner. "Want me to carry you?" he asks in a softer tone than usual. Though he was tired, he felt sorry for her. She had been shot by the girl she now had to be kind to. Someone who was expected to be a future comrade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Match F: Alex Broles & Chiu Fong Wong VS Marc Treasa & Alani Fields   Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:20 pm

The sudden sympathy from Marc was certainly strange. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all. 'He has his moments I guess,' Alani thought to herself. She leaned forward, nudging him along. "I can still walk." Even as she said that, she was leaning on Marc for support and clearly limping to the point where she was practically hopping on one leg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Match F: Alex Broles & Chiu Fong Wong VS Marc Treasa & Alani Fields   Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Alex waits by Chiu while his former opponents start walking back to Beacon. He looks down and hears, "Chiu, by the way." "Yeah, I know... I'm Alex." He replies "I think they've gone far enough. Let's get you back." Alex scoops Chiu off her feet and starts carrying her back.

OOC: Toradora is amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Match F: Alex Broles & Chiu Fong Wong VS Marc Treasa & Alani Fields   Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:49 am

Watching the way Alani struggles to walk, Marc sighs. Shifting their weight, he pretends to be helping her walk while mostly carrying her. "Let's get you to the infirmary. That thing doesn't look too bad." Arm interlocked with hers, he takes Alani to get medical aid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match F: Alex Broles & Chiu Fong Wong VS Marc Treasa & Alani Fields   

Back to top Go down

Match F: Alex Broles & Chiu Fong Wong VS Marc Treasa & Alani Fields
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3