RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's going to Acen Chicago?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tritan

Tritan

Who's going to Acen Chicago? Empty
PostSubject: Who's going to Acen Chicago?   Who's going to Acen Chicago? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:16 pm

I'm likely going to Acen Chicago and I'm trying to figure out other people who are going. It would be nice to actually have people to bug other than my girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to Acen Chicago?   Who's going to Acen Chicago? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:20 am

Was planning to go to one of the UK's own anime conventions with a few friends, if you buy me a plane ticket I'll happily go to the Chicago one.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to Acen Chicago?   Who's going to Acen Chicago? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:16 am

Pfft, if I had the money. I barely have enough for tickets as it is.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to Acen Chicago?   Who's going to Acen Chicago? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:05 am

That's how life works pretty much, but remember to sort out your costume Razz. Already got my Hitler youth uniform, just need to Schrodinger-ize it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to Acen Chicago?   Who's going to Acen Chicago? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's going to Acen Chicago?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Out of Character :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: