RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:25 pm

Aphelion gasped after she worked, holding himself up with his arms. His legs wrapped around her back as his feet clamped around the tail. Letting himself go, his arms fell to her head and pushed it down at his body, the feeling of her electrifying with excitement, "Hooooly crap... Maria, you are amazing... Absolutely amazing..." he panted before looking down at her, noticing the packet. His eyes flashed bright, "Oh... I see what you want..." he released her head and dived to grab the packet and bust it open, putting the contents on. He maneuvered himself around her and fitted her until she was on her hands and knees. He stepped to either side of her and wrapped his legs around hers, his hands now grabbing the ears tightly, "You're going to get it, Maria!" he laughed before starting.

[Fades for the... idk, just fade to black]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Maria slumps down on the bed, hands at her sides and her chest flat on the sheets, her rear still in the air. "That... was...." She said in between deep breaths, her tail moving back and forth slowly like a baton. Eventually, she slides forward on her chest 'til she was flat on the bed, face first. "Go ahead." He cooed, limply lifting a hand to call him over with a finger. "You've got free play. I want moooooore~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:51 pm

"More you say." Aphelion got up, breathing and laughing, before taking another packet and switching with the current one, "You'll get more." he got up and over to where they left the alcohol bottle last night. He came back and stuck it into her mouth, "Drink. No spilling~" he chirped before moving to lay on top of her and returning to his earlier work with another rush of wild force, this time digging into her shoulders instead of ears.

[fade to black]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:05 pm

The bottle falls off the edge of the bed, hitting the carpeted floor with a dull thud, Maria's hand limply hanging above it. It wouldn't really have much effect though, her sleepiness just on par with how drunk she would be. Maybe even more. Taking a moment to regain her strength, she eventually gets on all fours and crawling to push him to lie on his back, nonchalantly draping herself over him. "I'm worriied." She said, walking a finger about his chest. "I might be getting addicted." Crawling up further, she  kisses him deeply, clutching the sides of his head before breaking the kiss, their foreheads still touching. "But I'm enjoying it. So you get another tip. Free play all daaaaaaaaaaaay~."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:16 pm

"More free play? Maria, you're too kind~" Aphelion removed her hands and placed them on either side of him, turning over slightly to grab another packet and once again replace the contents. He sighed slightly but beamed as an idea popped into his head, "Hey~ Maria, you're a strong, mature lady. Stay like that." he said before wrapping his arms and legs around her and lifting up to join her.

[Fade to **** gravity]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:34 pm

Maria slumped once more, this time on Aph's chest, a little wet spot beside her head from when she bit him moments ago. "You're really got a lot of energy theree." He said, breathing heavily on his face as she looked up, eyelids drooping. "I think I've got one more in me. Take it as the best tip you've ever haaaaad~ She said, her tone either really seductive or really sleepy before she yawned cutely, wiggling her rear enticingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:39 pm

Aphelion watched her with a grin, "I'm almost burnt out too... But I'll do my best Maria." he crawled out from under her and kissed her passionately, slapping her tongue around a few times before getting up and removing the cover he had, "For what we're doing, we won't need this." he chuckled as he placed his hand on her head and slowly trailed it down her back till it got to her tail. Clambering onto bed behind her, her gripped her tail tightly with one hand while slapping her rear with the other, "Haven't visited there yet, but this should keep you tired enough to sleep well, my cute bear." he laughed before moving back and then bringing himself forward by yanking on her tail.

[Fade to lemonhotel]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:01 pm

Maria's breaths come ragged and heavy as she lets her head drop to the pillow. "That was amazing." She said, her fists unclenching from the sheets as she let go of her bite on the pillow. "We've got to do this again sometime.... You're amazing. Even for a human. Simply... amaziiiiing...."

An hour or two later, Maria stirs from her exhausted sleep, waking up rather refreshed and energetic. Yawning, she sits up but suddenly, a sharp pain on where she was sitting shooting up her, falls back down to lie on her side. GAH Why am so sore?! Here of all places?!" She thought, rubbing her butt, feeling it moist and sweaty, suddenly feeling something warm, limp, and similarly moist a few inches next to it. Turning over, making sure not to put any weight on her rear, she freezes, terrified at the sight of Aphelion, his face buried in a pillow. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT THE HELL ARE DOING?!?!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, kicking him with both feet off the bed, the boy flying a few feet before thudding on the floor, Maria quickly wrapping the sheets in a few layers over her naked body, huddled in a small ball."GO AWAY!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:07 pm

Aphelion didn't get a chance to wake up as peacefully as Maria did, because what woke him up was a strong kick which caused him to fall to the floor and bang his head against it. With a whimper of pain, he slowly got up and steadied himself against the wall, in full nudist glory, "Ugh... Ow... Why'd you kick me..." he groaned before dropping to sit on the floor and shake his head awake, looking at her curiously, "What's with the sudden decency? Was I too harsh on your cute lil' butt last night?" he asked with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:12 pm

"My butt?!" She exclaimed, curling tighter into the ball, the vigorous swinging of her tail back and forth visible through sheets. "That's why?!" Crawling up the bead, but staying in her cocoon, she buries her face in the pillow, mufflied cries heard from underneath. "OhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodOhGod"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:15 pm

"Heeeey~ No worries lil' bear." Aphelion scrambled to his feet and walked up to her, sitting down beside her, "I used protection for the ones that didn't quite get there. And then all the service you gave me was, well..." he encompassed her fort with his arms, "Quite enjoyable, Maharani."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:22 pm

"Protection? Service?" She asked, still muffled by the pillow, jumping slightly as she felt his sudden weight on the bed. "Oh no. We had sex didn't we?" Maria's mind races trying to think of anything that she could remember from the night before, the view of the city from the party the only thing coming to mind. "Maharani?" That's the name Milly calls m-IMPERIA! Oh god I cheated on Imperia with a human! GAH!!! She thought, the reality of the situation donning upon her as tears dripped onto the pillow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Aphelion pouted. Her reserved reaction seemed so different, he could practically tell she was confused and kinf of scared. That would be the second girl he recently made sad by having sex with her. Therefore, he had a solution, one which was much easier to do as he was now - it would make the situation either better, or worse, and he hoped for the best.

"Hey... it's okay. We did have sex, you pulled me in from the party. I can barely remember, but I remember well enough to know none got your pregnant. Don't worry, you were wonderful. And wild, and so in control... just incredible." he told her before raising his hands to her ears and grabbing them, rubbing them pleasantly briefly before switching to pinching them around the base, "Simply... incredible..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:47 pm

It was an odd mix of fright and nervousness, Maria just waiting for him to leave. Hearing his recap of events prior causes her to curl up even more, embarrassed at what he was saying, wondering if that really was her. That doesn't sound like me at all. At the touch of her ears, jumping slightly as a sudden rush of warmth shoots through her due to the special pinch, an arm darting out from the cocoon to pull in another pillow and shove it between her legs, a dark spot immediately appearing on it. "L-look. I can't deny we had s-sex but it was still wrong. I wasn't thinking r-right and f-forced you into it. I-i'm s-s-sorry but please. It w-w-was nothing. You c-can go now." She stuttered, her voice shaky both from her silent crying and from the ear pinch, hugging her legs around the pillow tighter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:53 pm

Aphelion pouted harder. It was like she refused to relax and calm down. He did, however, see the pillow being pulled in, which was kind of amusing to him. Nevertheless, he had to persevere. "It wasn't nothing... and you didn't force me into it. I went along because you are one sexy beast. I'm glad I did... it helped me get my mind off things. And I won't leave, not if it means leaving you in this sorry state." he claimed, moving to hug her around the head and slowly massage her ears, "It's okay..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:58 pm

Maria jumps slightly at the sudden hug but found herself leaning into the ear rub. She was about to nuzzle the hand when her sense came back to her. No. It's a trap!" Quickly, her ear twitches and swats his hand as she tried to wiggle out of his hug, rubbing up against certain body parts unintentionally. "P-please. Don't remind me. I h-have enough guilt on my shoulders." She pleaded, still wiggling "I-i'm... happy that you e-enjoyed it and I m-must've enjoyed it t-too but it's done now. Y-you're free to go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:04 pm

"You keep saying that I'm free to go." He said as he refused to release the hug, resting his head on hers, "If I left now I'd feel like scum, leaving you like you are right now." he claimed, sitting down to hug around her roll of solitude with his legs and nuzzling her head, "If you need anything, I'm here at the moment. Anything built up, emotions, needs, desires... I am here. I promised you yesterday, I'm yours for the moment, so I won't leave for quite some time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:42 pm

"Why?" Maria asked, blinking away the tears as she felt his legs go around her's. "I just yelled at you. Kicked you. B-begged for you to leave but you're still here. Unknowingly, her ears twitch against his pinching fingers, leaning her back into his chest, quickly thinking It feels weird without the cushioning. Wait, what am I thinking?! before quickly hopping back to give as much space between them as she could, which was probably only the few inches away she could manage. "Fine then. If you want to give me something, leave." She asked, her voice a little calmer now. "Give me some t-time to think."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:46 pm

Aphelion sighed at her words, deeply, letting go of her ears in defeat, "Okay. You win. Sorry, I'm great at getting people to hate me, somehow." he said, gulping as he released her completely and gathered himself up, leaving her be, "Sorry again, but I'll use your bathroom to wash up... I'll leave you be afterwards." he said sadly, hanging his head low and disappearing in her bathroom, door swinging lightly after him but not quite closing, sound of water running soon to be heard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:09 pm

Maria heaves a sigh of relief once she hears Aphelion walk away, her tight muscles relaxing as she peaked through a little gap between the sheets and the bed to watch his naked body walk away, blushing furiously at the sight before shutting the little window. What am I doing? First I slept with another guy and now I'm watching his ass as he goes to shower?! What's wrong with me?! Shuffling a bit, she gets out of the bed and sneakily creeps to her bag, making sure not to make any noise. As she bends down to get the small purse, temptation gets to her as she peeks through the crack, blushing heavily as she got a look of him conducting freely. "I DID THAT?!?! OH MY GOD." She yelled, running back to the bed, scroll in hand, and hiding in her little blanket tent as she sent Imperia a text. I love you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:19 pm

Aphelion blushed at her yell, turning off the water and peaking his head outside of the bathroom, "Umm... You looked, didn't you." he said, staring right at the blanket tent, water dripping from his body onto the carpet as he awaited a response. "Look, I'm... gah, sorry. I should've locked the door. I can make it up to you..." he started before stopping and dropping his head back down, "Nevermind..." he gulped and went back in, taking a towel and drying himself, hiding behind the door this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:27 pm

"N-no... it's my f-fault." She said blushing furiously and hiding her face in her hands, under the blanket. "I guess t-t-temptation got the b-better of me." Waiting 'til she heard his footsteps come back in the room, she slides a hand out from under the sheets, patting the bed as far as her hand could reach. "S-sit. I th-think it's only appro-propriate to talk."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:31 pm

Aphelion slightly raised an eyebrow at her request. Finally I'm getting somewhere. He complied, touching her hand to move it away before he sat back down, nude - after all, she wasn't in a looking position anyway, "What do you want to talk about, Maria?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:17 pm

"You know exactly what I want to talk about." She said, hugging her knees to her chest as she sat on the bed, the soreness less noticeable now. "First things first. L-last night was completely c-casual. Right? I'm not in love with you and you're not in love with m-You're not in love with me, right?" She said, cutting off mid-word to ask the question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:20 pm

Aphelion's expression faded slightly, looking off towards the door, "...no, my heart belongs to another. I am not in love with you." he sighed before moving to lay down and stare at the ceiling, "Okay, I'm fine with last night being casual. I assumed it was anyway." he added soon after.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:28 pm

"Ok." Maria said, some weight coming off her shoulders. "Good. Good." She said, the sound of skin slapping skin coming from under the blanket as she pat her cheeks, trying to get her blush to die down. "Okay okay.... How was it?" She asked, before quickly snapping. "NO details."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:36 pm

"No details... Well, it was an experience." he said, closing his eyes sort-of dreamily, "You're probably the most mature and experienced person I've done it with... I'll say that much." he added, giving off a slight, pleasant moan at what was left of his memories of the previous night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   

Back to top Go down

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next