RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:35 am

"How can I quit enjoying it!?" he yelled back before being punched off. He blinked before scrambling to get his clothes and moving off to the bathroom, "See!? I told you I **** everything up. And there you were telling me everything's going to be okay, then causing this." he grumbled before slamming the bathroom door and getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:46 am

Hearing him stalk off, Maria feels a wave of guilt rush over her. Getting a glimpse of him walking to the bathroom angrily. "No! Wait!" Maria yelled, hopping off the bed and running to the bathroom door, slapping her hand against the wood. "Aphelion, please!" She pleaded, trying to calm him down. "I'm not mad! I was just freaked out! It's fine! You didn't cause anything!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:50 am

"I shouldn't have..." Aphelion cried from behind the door, his voice coming clear as he was curled up under it, "I got excited... I thought something was going to happen... I was even looking forward to it... I'm awful, despicable... **** dammit!" he punched the door, his shirt loosely on him but nothing else, "Why do I **** everything up... Why do I have those thoughts... Why do I want to nail you again... Why, why why..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:04 am

"Jeez! Quit freaking out!" Maria said hypocritically, wrenching the door open, not able to take his words, each one hitting her like a brick. Spotting him only half dressed though, she quickly runs back to the bed, grabbing a pillow before coming back to drop it in his lap. Wrapping her arms around his sides, pinning them to hold the pillow in place, she picks him up and deposits him on the bed, making sure the pillows and sheets kept his lower half covered. Moving to sit next to him, she points the top of her head at his face, ears brushing his chin. "No crying. Rub." She said, pouting, hoping to get his mind off things. Is this what it's like living with me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:07 am

Aphelion sniffled and looked at her, "R-Really?" he blinked in disbelief, "O-Okay..." he slowly raised his hands and grabbed her ears, starting to rub them slowly, occasionally accidentally pinching her at the base, his eyes closed and mind boggled up, focusing on the softness and not paying attention to where and how he was pinching. His breathing was slowly returning to normal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:12 am

"S-see?" Maria said, her cheeks going pink and tail standing up straight each time he pinched her ears. "All b-better, right?" Slowly, Maria leans into the rubbing, her hands on his chest. "Mmmmmmm.... Damn that's good." She purred, eyes shut as she licked her lips, her legs squeezing tightly closed, a dark spot appearing on her underwear. "More~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:14 am

Aphelion sighed happily, "Y-You're happy... and relaxed... finally... you've calmed." Happy with the soothing effect of his work on her ears, he continued rubbing them, adding some speed and force to both the rubs and pinches, breathing deeply, causing his chest to fluctuate, "S-See? I'm not that bad..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:59 am

"Yeah. You're not that bad." Maria said, resting her head on the pillow, face first to give him the best reach of her ears, "You're really good. You're sweet. Caring in a weird way. Now more~" She said, tail wagging visibly under the skirt of her dress. "Yeeeeaaaaaah...." She said, squealing as she bit the pillow, the pleasure and rising temptation overwhelming. "God, that's doing things to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:18 am

"Nothing beats a good massage in my opinion, and that's coming from the guy who strains his body in fights. I know that a lot of Faunus like ear rubs~" he chirped as he intensified the rubbing and pinching, looking at the little bulge on the back of her skirt, swaying back and forth, "Looks like your tail would like some too. Mind if I do?" he asked, though he moaned quietly, "U-Uh... C-Careful where you bite..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:45 am

"Y-y-y-yeah." Maria said, her voice shaky as her body trembled, her legs writhing a little. Lifting up the skirt, forgetting decency in favor of growing pleasure, she bares her read, the tail wagging excited just above the hem of her panties. "P-please. I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:47 am

"I think you'll enjoy it Maria~" he said as he freed her left ear and moved his hand down to her tail, starting to rub and pinch it as vigorously as he did with the right ear, "Sorry, I don't have three hands, sadly. Only my mouth, but I doubt you'd like me rubbing you ear with my tongue." he chuckled and continued pleasuring her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:51 am

Maria moaned. Normally she'd be embarrassed at the sound but right now all she cared about were Aphelion's hands doing amazing things. "Do whatev... Hhmmm.... Whatever." She said, pausing mid sentence as her body shuddered. "J-just keep the rub going." Maria added, her tail flying out of his grasp and patting her rear each time she shuddered before going back into his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:54 am

"Okay..." Aphelion gripped her tail tighter to not let it fly out of his hand. He continued rubbing her right ear before bending his head down, sticking his tongue out to tease the tip of her ear with it. He then slid down, the pillow moving from his lap to his stomach, revealing his baton while he started licking her ear completely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:00 am

Maria gasps at what suddenly fills her field of view, her face turning an even deeper shade of red as she breathed heavily on it. In the back of her head, she knew this was cheating. It was the very definition of the word. On the other hand though, she was feeling more depraved than she'd ever been, even more than when she was with Imperia, heat hitting her like a dump truck. Just once. Never again She promised.

[Half fade~]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:04 am

Maria's move surprised him, eyes widening, but before he could say anything pleasure overtook him. He continued petting her, intensifying her massages until the very end when he pinched both her ear and her tail with extreme force, writhing a bit before leaning back, breathing heavily, "M... Maria..." he gasped out, continuing to please her at maximum force.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:11 am

Maria rubbed her face on Aphelion's shirt, still red as ever. "No. No getting tired yet." She said, sitting up and pressing her chest to Aphlions, wrapping her arms around his neck and straddling his waist. "You did this. Be responsible for it." She said, biting he neck to keep the moans muffled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:14 am

Aphelion winced at the neck bite and released her tail, hand stealthily moving over to the bedside drawer where he happened to leave a few packets sitting, grabbing one, "Be responsible? What do you mean? Is my ear pleasure to you not good enough?" he asked, licking her ear continuously and forcefully pleasing her other one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:20 am

"Y-y-y-y-you know what I mean." Maria said, her breathing getting heavier and heavier with each passing second. "Do I have to spell it out for yooouuuuuuuuuuu" She said, her leg stretching out behind her she trembled. "Quit teasing," She said, her voice getting slightly seriously. "Just do me already before I go crazy." She said, kissing him deeply, saliva running down her chin as she lost control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:24 am

"Your wish is my command Maria!" he pulled away from the kiss and stuck the packet in his mouth, biting it open and putting the contents one. He gripped her ear tightly and toppled her down onto the bed, staring at her as he moved the free hand to open up the path to her and wrap his legs around hers. Before he started the act, he freed her chest from the dress and bra by loosening and leeched his mouth at it, starting simultaneously.

[Fade to black]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:33 am

Breathing heavily, Maria's eyes eventually refocus. Feeling Aphelion's lips on her chest, she looks down, finding him still where he was. Suddenly, she feels another pinch on her ears, warmth rushing her again even though she'd just released it moments prior. "I knew it! You're doing that!" She accused, pulling his head from her chest, forcing his lips onto hers. "You're gonna have to stop that cause I damn well won't." She said, not caring as she reached to the bedside table, handing him another packet. "One more." She said with ragged breath, keeping their lips connected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:37 am

Aphelion pulled away from her, instantly taking the packet from her and putting on the contents, switching them with his current ones. "I'm sorry." he said. He felt it again, the soothing feeling that he couldn't explain taking over him. Instead of letting go, he tightened his grip on her ear, moving the other hand to grip the other one too, "I can hardly take it... I'm sorry. You can kill me afterwards." he breathed out heavily before going back to join her lips and returning to her.

[Fade to black]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:44 am

A loud moan escapes Maria's lips as her legs wrap around Aphelions waste, her nails digging into his shoulder blades leaving red marks, though not quite bleeding. A moment later, her limbs fall limply to the bed. Maria shifted her hands to her skirt, moving to remove her underwear, now saturated at this point, using it to wipe sweat and other fluids off her stomach before dropping it onto the floor. "One more."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:48 am

"One more coming up." Aphelion took another one and switched, letting his shirt drop off, "Don't want it getting too sweaty." he said before grabbing her and pulling to lay on top of him, "You go now, go the way you want it to. Can't read your mind." he said, still holding onto her ears and into a kiss, prepared for her to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:57 am

"I definitely shouldn't be left alone with you." She said, lustfully licking her lips as she lay on top of him. "God, don't ever do that ear thing to me again." She said, her tongue wrestling his. "I can't be going into heat and doing this every time you touch my head. I'll allow it this time though." Reaching back, she removes his cover, smiling mischievously as she tossed it to the side. "You won't be needing this,"

[Lemon fade]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:01 pm

"I'm sorry Mariaaaaa~" he moaned out while she worked on him, "I promise I won't let that haaaaaappen again~" he wriggled around a bit, "I just wasn't paaaying attentiooon... I'll just giiiive you ear rubs neeext time." he breathed heavily, looking at her, "You're... oh my god, you're amazing... Come here..." he pulled her back into lusty kissing, hands still vigorously pressing at her ears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:06 pm

"Quit it!" Maria said, playfully swatting his hands away from her ears, redirecting them to her chest. "We'll be here all day if you keep it up." Finished talking, she returns her lips to his, just as forcefully as he was. "I think it might be going away." She said, words somewhat warped by the kiss. "One more."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:11 pm

"One... last... one..." Aphelion squeezed hard before taking another packet and putting on the contents. He slipped out from beneath her and before she could react he grabbed her by the thighs and pulled her legs up, leaving her balancing on her arms, "I'll... clean up after..." he sighed out before leaning down, kissing her rear, licking her tail and returning to business.

[Supah Fade to Black]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   

Back to top Go down

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next