RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:28 pm

"Ok." Maria said, some weight coming off her shoulders. "Good. Good." She said, the sound of skin slapping skin coming from under the blanket as she pat her cheeks, trying to get her blush to die down. "Okay okay.... How was it?" She asked, before quickly snapping. "NO details."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:36 pm

"No details... Well, it was an experience." he said, closing his eyes sort-of dreamily, "You're probably the most mature and experienced person I've done it with... I'll say that much." he added, giving off a slight, pleasant moan at what was left of his memories of the previous night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Maria stays quiet, not entirely sure how to respond to that. On one hand, she was flattered, blushing slightly. On the other, she was mortified that she did such things with a human. "T-thank you?" Wracking her brain, she tries to remember details of last night, not even knowing what they were doing that morning. "H-h-how was I?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:53 pm

"Amazing. Like, you got me out of breath a few times, and I don't think my condition's that bad. You were wonderful." he reassured her, restraining himself from giving off a lot of detail to her. After blurting that out, he took a few breaths to refill his air supply and gulp, "Yeah... Amazing. On both the giving and receiving end."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:03 am

Maria's blush returns with full force despite her efforts to stop it. Is that how Imperia thinks of me when we do it? Well, maybe. Yeah.... She thought, a pang of guilt hitting her luck a truck as she thought of her girlfriend. "Okay. I guess." She said, somehow finding Aphelion growing on her, finding him comforting when he wasn't trying to get in her pants. "Well I g-guess I have to thank you since I e-enjoyed it.... Thanks."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:19 am

"No problem... and any time. My life's been on a downward slope, so I have no idea what to do with myself anymore..." he sighed again, sitting up to lean against her blanket fort and snuggle up to it slightly. But right after that he grunted and got up, slightly annoyed that he almost let the waterworks open again by thinking about Aoife, "I need a drink." he said, getting up abruptly and moving up to the fridge to take out a bottle of vodka and start downing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:30 am

Awwww poor thing... Maria thought, her motherly instincts set into overdrive by a single sentence, almost leaning against him as he nuzzled the tent. Hearing him get up and go for something to drink, Maria thinks for a good bit.He's human! But he's sad. But he's human! But he needs my help. But he's human! But he's a little cute like this. But he's human! Yeah well I just slept with him, I don't see point in trying to get away from him now. She thought, blushing furiously as she mentally debated the pros and cons of staying with him for a bit, no cons turning up aside from her innate feelings against people, something this boy was doing very well to lessen. "G-get me a bottle of water too." The bear tent said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:46 am

Aphelion was slightly surprised by Maria's request, though on second thought it didn't seem that odd - he was the closest to the fridge so it'd be best for him to get her a drink. Nodding, though it wouldn't have been seen, he reached into the fridge and took out a bottle of clear liquid, heading over to the bear tent and sliding it beneath it, "Here you go..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:58 am

"Thanks." Maria said, jumping as the cold glass bumped into her thigh before pulling it into the tent, her finger's brushing Aph's as she did. Taking a long drink, her outline visible in the tent, she holds the bottle between her thighs as she hugs her knees again. "Well... uhm...." Dammit Maria. Face your fears already! Inching closer to him, Maria moves the tent to sit next to him, goosebumps covering her skin as their sides touched. "W-what's b-bugging you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:03 am

Aphelion reacted slightly at the contact, and visibly enough if the woman looked, but ignored it. "It's... nothing... Really, don't bother yourself about it... I just screwed up at some point and now I'm alone... B-But please don't feel sorry... A man should be strong..." he said, starting to stutter near the end, clutching his hands around his knees tightly. Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself you idiot...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:08 am

Now or never. Shifting even closer, it takes all of Maria's willpower not to freak out or have a panic attack as she rested her head on his shoulder through the blanket. "It's f-fine." She said, gingerly resting her hand on what she thought was his hand on his knee. "Just... let it out. I-I-I-I'm here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:13 am

Aphelion considered for a few moment before taking a deep breath and looking down, "W-Well... I h-had a girlfriend... b-but then she dumped me... s-so I must've done something wrong... a-and since t-then I ended up just... Well, like we ended up..." his fingers on his knee inadvertently wrapped themselves around hers, tears starting to slowly drip, "A-And now... Sex just... helps me fo-forget her for a while... i-it doesn't hurt then..." his head dropped to rest on hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:18 am

Poor thing. Maria thought, truly saddened by what he said. Gingerly, she pulls her hand from his, taking a breath before sliding it under the tent and actually holding his hand, softly caressing it. "Well... i-if we sl-slept together f-for that reason...." Maria said, trying to justify last night's escapades. "I c-can't be m-mad now, can I?" She said, interlacing her fingers with his. "It's ok... just use my shoulder."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:21 am

"N-No... I'm sorry... I really shouldn't have... A-And I enjoyed you a lot too..." he started stuttering as he moved his head reluctantly to rest on her shoulder and moved his other arm to hug her, pulling her closer and crying into her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:32 am

Maria shivers at his touch through the blanket despite the fact that she thought him to be incredibly warm. "There there...." Maria cooed, squeezing his hand. "I know how you must f-feel right now." Leaning into the hug, her confidence slowly building the more time she spent with him. It was odd. Last night, she would have been frozen in place and having a panic attack if she were in this situation. Finding him so fragile and vulnerable though, her cold attitude towards humans softens somewhat, though probably for Aph only. "I'm sure she still loves you. You might have have had a spat but I'm sure she does and you do too." She said, nuzzling his head. "I have someone special to me too. We have a few arguments too and we don't talk sometimes but I know every single time that I love her and she loves me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:37 am

"I see..." Aphelion sniffled as he broke away from her and wiped his eyes, "You are lucky then... To hold both beauty and a love..." he said before gently taking the side of the blanket and wrapping himself up, "Ugh... I never thought I'd get this attached to others' warmth..." he said to himself, though probably loud enough for her to hear. He gulped and leaned a bit on Maria again, "I'm an awful person... You're being so kind yet I still lust... for you... a bit..." he said defeatedly, "I'm so awful to want your body..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:47 am

"See, isn't that better?" She said, hearing him stop crying, the blanket tent suddenly much warmer as he huddled up next to it. "W-well I am kinda fluffy" She said, proudly twitching her ears, the movement visible under the blanket. Hearing is last comment though, she gulps. "I g-guess it c-can't be helped if people l-l-like my b-b-b-b-body. It's kinda hard keeping my g-girlfriend from r-r-rubbing up on me too s-s-so I don't blame you." Maria said, her voice a little shaky. "C-c-can you get my c-clothes though? This is getting a bit awkward...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:57 am

Aphelion happened to be looking at the blanket, noticing Maria's ears twitch, which cheered him up a little bit. He chuckled meekly, "Umm... Well, you see... I have a thing for Faunus, so... Would you mind if I... played with your ears... I-I mean, uh... like, petted them... a bit... maybe?" he asked, swaying slightly nervously as he posed the question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:03 am

"Huh?" Maria asked, her head turning to his general direction. "W-well... I guess it's ok. She said, turning the top of her head to him. Looking down though, she remembers her current state of dress. "But a-at least let me be c-clothed first!" Maria squeaked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:05 am

Aphelion blinked as he heard her request again, and reddened, "O-Oh right, I'm sorry..." he slipped out of his little wrap and went over to where her clothes were. He started handing them over to her, bra first, then the underwear and stockings he took off, then he dress from the party and all accessories, slipping them into the tent, "H-Here you go..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:11 am

Each article of clothing gets eaten by the tent like an atm machine. "T-thanks." Maria said, the form of the tent morphing as she changed underneath. Finally getting the dress on right, ignoring the stockings, Maria takes a deep breath. "Ok." Cautiously and at a snail's pace, she pulls the blanket, her ears pressed flat against her head as the cloth moved along them. Eventually, they pop back up as the top of her head comes out, her head and shoulders soon following, her eyes clenched shut. "Ok. I'll let you t-touch them." She said, leaning her head towards him as one eye slowly cracked open. "WHY ARE YOU STILL NAKED?!" She yelled, her hands flying towards his man parts to cover his indecency.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:14 am

Aphelion blushed as he yelled, "O-Oh cra-" he said before her hand reached his man parts. He froze for a moment, gulping before his male hormones got the better of him, his parts reacting to her touch. He stuttered nervously but said nothing otherwise, just submitting himself to whatever punishment she'd give him after this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:22 am

"Wha-wha-wha-what are you doing?!" Maria asked, her face scrunched up as she screwed he eyes touch, her palms getting sweaty as she kept them were they were. "Why is it doing that?! Quit thinking weird things about me! You said just the ears! Calm down! Put something on!" Maria said, her face beet red as she turned her face away, eyes still shut tight as she began to panic, her grip tightening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:25 am

"I-I can't help it! You're attractive, I'm a man, t-that's just how it happens!" he panicked as well, hissing slightly and moaning a bit as her grip tightened, "Haaaah..." he exhaled, face reddening more as he just stood there, still in submission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:32 am

"Then do something about it!" Maria said, blushing furiously as she heard him moaning. "And quit enjoying it!" She yelled, letting go as she reeled back punching him in the shoulder and off the bed. Her tail and ears wagging furiously as she clapped her hands over her eyes, her palms still warm. "GET DRESSED!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:35 am

"How can I quit enjoying it!?" he yelled back before being punched off. He blinked before scrambling to get his clothes and moving off to the bathroom, "See!? I told you I **** everything up. And there you were telling me everything's going to be okay, then causing this." he grumbled before slamming the bathroom door and getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:46 am

Hearing him stalk off, Maria feels a wave of guilt rush over her. Getting a glimpse of him walking to the bathroom angrily. "No! Wait!" Maria yelled, hopping off the bed and running to the bathroom door, slapping her hand against the wood. "Aphelion, please!" She pleaded, trying to calm him down. "I'm not mad! I was just freaked out! It's fine! You didn't cause anything!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   

Back to top Go down

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next