RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Path to the Mad Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:08 pm

"Maus family?" Robin asked, the name sounded familiar, "Doesn't that mean mouse?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:12 pm

"Hm? Does it," Byron says placing his hand on his chin in thought. "Well the family does have a lot of mouse faunus in it. My friend there is one, though a sickly one that ends up staying in bed most of the time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Robin considered this for a moment, then nodded as if affirming something in her head, "We should visit them. If your friend is there, then he'll be happy to see you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:32 pm

Byron turns to Axel. "Well then, that makes you the tie breaker."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:20 am

"Hmm," Axel began. "If David wants to see the explore the mechanisms of the clock tower, then perhaps today is not the best day to do it. It's almost sunset, and it'll be tough to see anything inside the tower, unless it were particularly well illuminated. Now if he wanted to go and see the view of the town at sunset, then I'd say to go to the tower. As it currently stands, however, I think it'd be best to save that for earlier tomorrow and go the the Maus Dorms today."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:48 pm

"Well then, I guess that is settled," Byron smiled. "Follow me then."

After a short walk lead by Byron, the hatted man led the group to an inn of sorts. The exterior design is simple but attractive and gives off a comforting home vibe. The inn seems much more casual compared to the dapper surroundings which as Byron stated before is a refreshing sight.

"Well here it is, the Maus Dorms," Byron stated as he turned around and faced the group. "The family has been running that inn in this town for ages. They offer free breakfast in the morning and free satellite. They also have a steam room and..."

As Byron continued to talk about the inn behind him, a window from the third floor of the building started to open.

"Few tourists have been coming here lately though so the family is sort of scraping by. Their daughter--"

"ONIIIIIII CHAAAAAAAN!"

Before Byron could react to the call of the high pitched, childish voice, a little girl jumped had jumped out of the third story window and hopped hopped onto his shoulders, forcing a sudden piggyback making the hatter stumble for a moment before straightening himself before the little girl started hugging his head playfully. Despite being mid-afternoon, the little girl was wearing pajamas.

Spoiler:

"Onii chan! You finally returned!" the little girl laughed as she forced Byron to carry her on his shoulders.

"Still the same as ever aren't you Dormir?" Byron chuckled as he swayed back and forth. "Everyone, meet the young daughter of the Maus family, Dormir Maus."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:11 pm

David smiles, and waves at the girl. "Hello there. My names David." He said waving his robotic arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:49 pm

"Is this the person you told us about?" Robin asked, looking at the young girl, "And Onii-chan? I gotta say, I never figured you as a big brother type."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:10 pm

"This is her all right," Byron smiled. "I've known this little brat since she was born so I guess I just started looking like a big brother to her."

"Who are you calling a little brat??" Dormir pouted as she pinched both of Byron's cheeks and started pulling making him make a funny face. "I turned eleven last month!"

"Awigt, showwy showwy," Byron chuckled while Dormer was stretching his face.

"It's nice to meet all of you," Dormir smiled at the group. "I'm Dormir Maus, only daughter of the Maus family, owners of the Maus Dorms."

Her eyes gave all of the members a quick once over. "Let's see," Dormir smiled, pointing a finger at Axel. "Glasses and a boring face. You're Axel!" She shifts the point of her finger at Robin. "And you must be David!"

Dormir looks over at David. "That must make you Robin. Wow, you're a lot shorter then I thought you'd be."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:12 pm

"Uh, No." The real Robin said, pointing to herself, "I'm Robin. He's David."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:19 pm

Dormir looked over at Robin now with a confused look. She looked at David then back at Robin and asked, "Really? Byron made you sound a lot manlier in his letters. And the way David sounded he seemed like a real-"

Dormir suddenly went into a coughing fit, her body hunched over, her hands covering her mouth as she coughed and hacked uncontrollably.

"Alright, let's get you back in your bed," Byron said turning around and carrying Dormir into the inn without even checking to see if the other followed. His walking pace seemed rather hasty considering it was Byron.

It didn't take long for everyone to get into Dormir's room. Even though their was an elevator, Byron walked up the stairs carrying the little girl on his shoulders the whole way. Dormir is now lying on the bed, her coughing fit subsided while Byron pulls the sheets up to her neck.

"I'm sorry onii chan," Dormir murmured sheepishly, her mouse ears drooping depressingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:23 pm

David tilted his head at her. "Sick?" He simply asked. He was a bit mad that he was mistaken as Robin. ........Am I that wimpy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:40 pm

"Y-Yeah," Dormir murmured meekly.

"Sickly would be a better term," Byron stated. "She's always had health issues and has to stay in bed most of the time. Most of her clothes are just pajamas."

"Byron is one of the few people who would visit me," Dormir stated. "When he left for Beacon, the only other person who would come was-"

"Me," a familiarly bored and tired voice finished. Leaning against the doorframe was Harekles, his hand in his pocket while the other held his cross-shaped cane. He smelled like rusty iron strangely and his shirt had a dark maroon stain on the side. A tuff of blonde hair was stuck to the lower end of his cane. "I thought you'd be here so I decided to pay a visit. I just finished a small errand for my boss. So, how you guys liking the only none stuffy stiff place in all of Englandshire?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:00 pm

David just looked at the cane. Gee......wonder what he did..........sarcasim. David turned his head to Dormir. "Have you tried steam?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:08 pm

"It's not a normal cold or flu little bird," Byron said. "Dormir has a weak heart and a chronic lung disease. It's not so bad that she has to be hooked up to machines but she can't do anything to strenuous."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:13 pm

David nodded in understanding. "I see." He just stood there now, and smiled. He soon felt something jam in his arm. "Pardon." He raise his arm, and grabbed his multi tool before opening it up, and working on it. Cheap servos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:37 pm

Robin for her part, looked at Harekles. Taking in his appearance, she couldn't help but notice the tuff of blond on his cane, and the maroon on his shirt, but didn't say anything about them. Keeping quiet, she continued to watch the proceedings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:49 pm

"How's the patient?" Harekles asked.

"The 'patient' would appreciate not being treated like a baby," Dormir pouted.

"Now now, let's all get along," Byron chuckled. The trio seemed to really get along. "Would you like me to get your mother Dormir? Where is she?"

"Daddy told me mommy went on a business trip," Dormir replied, "She won't be back in a while. Daddy went out to take care of an errand. Uncle Vinny should be coming to look over me."

"Actually, uncle Vinny had something come up," Harekles mumbles as he played with his lighter, turning the flame on and off. "He told me to look over ya instead."

"Really?" Dormir asked, her eyes lighting up. "Then can I go out with Byron and his friends? Pretty please?" It almost hurt to look into her puppy eyes.

"Didn't you have an attack just now?" Harekles deadpanned.

"It was only a little coughing," Dormir defended herself, "And I can go outside for a little while. Just some shopping. Pleeeeeeaaase?"

"Oh come now Harekles, let her go outside," Byron smiled.

"Don't spoil her," Harekles said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:35 pm

David just thought it best to stay back. He opened his multi tool to work on his arm. He ended up cutting deep into his hand. He winced in pain, but kept quite. He reached into his bag, and grabbed his first aid kit. He opened it up, and grabbed something to patch up his hand. In the box was basic medical supplies, a breathing apparatus, and defibulators. He had pain killer, damn near anything for any situation. Damn, servos.....need new ones. He then began to wrap it up in a band aid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:03 pm

Dormir glanced over at David and she smiled, tugging Byron's sleeve excitingly. "Look onii chan! Look! Little birdie has medical equipment! It'll be alright for me to go out with everyone, right?"

"Well Harekles?" Byron smiled imploringly at his best friend.

Harekles cracked his jaw, his hare ears twitching in thought as he debated the question in his head. "Alright... only for a little while."

"Yay!" Dormir cheered, raising her arms into the air. She shot out of bed and ran to her closet, rummaging through it until she pulled out some outerwear. She started unbuttoning the top three buttons of her pajamas but stopped. She looked up realizing there were four men in the room and her face lit up. "Aaah! Everyone get out! Out!"

At the behest of the mouse faunus, all of the men were kicked out of the room, the door slamming shut behind them, leaving only Robin in the room with Dormir who was catching her breath, a hand to her chest. She looked up at Robin and smiled.

"It must be hard living with three men, and Byron only makes it that much more of a hassle, huh?"

Dormir talks to Robin while she went back to unbuttoning her pajamas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:42 pm

Axel asked, leaning against the wall besides the doorway to Dormir's room, "So where will we be going?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:37 am

"You have no idea." Robin admitted, "He hits on me all the time. The worst part is, I don't even think he even knows what he's doing. Sometimes when I take a shower, I can't help but think he'll just walk in and say something cheerful, like: Ah, Robin, fancy seeing you here! How's the water?" Or something like that." She said, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:38 am

"I was thinking a stroll across town and then we visit the clocktower," Byron said.

"Just make sure she doesn't die, kabeesh?" Harekles said, pointing two fingers at Byron. "I've got to go. I need to run another errand. You guys better take care of her, alright?"

With that, Harekles left, the tired looking faunus taking out a cigarette and lighting it on his way out.

~~

"That certainly sounds like him," Dormir laughed, coughing a little at the end before she stopped herself. "Byron can be a natural charmer sometimes and he never really realizes it. It gives a lot of people some heartache you know? But he does have his own good qualities. Right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:18 pm

David nodded at the plans. "I can get my pictures...........random question.....would I be allowed to fly to the top?" He said looking up. "I could get amazing pictures from there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:08 pm

"Well I guess there's technically no laws against it," Byron shrugged. "Don't complain if some duck hunters mistaken you though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:49 pm

David just stuck is tongue out at him. "Ducks flap. I glide. So Byron what all did you tell your friends about us?" He asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:52 pm

"Oh, nothing special," Byron waved him off casually, completely dodging the question. "I just mentioned some of our adventures and a small description and you guys."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   

Back to top Go down

Path to the Mad Man
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next