RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Path to the Mad Man

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:38 pm

Almost a bit too fast, Byron was lying on his side next Robin, staring at her sleeping face, his hands tucked beneath his armpits as he smiled childishly at her. "The next one goes to your lips if you don't wake up."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:40 pm

"Ugh. I'm up I'm up." Robin said quickly, pushing off Byron's head and yawning loudly, "Morning...How's everyone doing?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:35 am

Sitting up straight with his legs crossed, rocking side to side like a daruma doll, Byron smiled mischievously. "What a good little doll, waking up so fast," he smiled devilishly, "How about I reward you with a kiss?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:38 pm

Robin placed a hand on her forehead, completely ignoring Byron, "Ugh. I've got a headache....Anyway, how's she doing?" She asked, looking up at mouse's bed.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:47 pm

"Aw~ honey, you're making me all sad," Byron said, draping his arms over Robin's shoulders from behind. "Don't you want my kisses?"

Before Robin could reply, Dormir started laughing hysterically, rolling on her side, clutching her stomach. With Byron's head directly next to Robin's she could see from the corner of her eye the hatter smiling warmly.

"Nothing's worth more then a child's smile, right?" Byron murmured, still leaning on Robin. It seemed the hatter wasn't simply teasing Robin this time.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:49 pm

David just held back a laugh. He soon fell over silently laughing. He then looked back up. A red light could be seen by his eye. He had been recording the whole time. HAHAAHAHAHA! Was all he thought as he held back the laugh.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:55 pm

Robin rolled her eyes, but a smile soon found her way to her lips before letting out a giggle. It seemed laughter was infectious this morning.

"Yeah, nothing is." She agreed, leaning back into Bryon's arms.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:07 pm

For once, Byron miraculously said nothing. He simply wrapped his arms around Robin and watch Dormir smile and laugh for the first time since she saw her father die. Byron had a warm smile, completely different from his usual devilish one, but his eyes look sadden and tired.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:10 pm

Robin noticed, "Something up Byron?" She asked, angling her head to look up right at him. Within that moment, her mind remembered something she was told last night, in the light of the broken moon.

"but sometimes he is at his weakest when he is strongest."

Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:19 pm

"..." Byron was silent for a moment, his expression not changing at all. Then he closed his eye and flashed Robin a cheshire grin. "I'm just sad you still won't give me any kisses honey~"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:21 pm

Robin blinked.

Then planted a kiss on his lips.

Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:29 pm

The room that was filled with laughter a second ago was immediately silenced in a single moment. Byron's eye was opened wide, his eyebrow raised high in alarm. For once even the hatter was taken by surprise. Dormir stared with shock, her mouth gaping and her cheeks slightly flushed.

Everyone was frozen still for a while.

Byron's eyes seemed to gradually lower, the muscles on his face relaxing. His single eye still barely half open, he angled his head slightly, turning it just enough so that he can press his lips against Robin's.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:33 pm

And liked that, Robin pulled away.

"Still unhappy?" She asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:37 pm

Byron quirked an eyebrow and smirked. "Depends. What exactly does this mean, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:39 pm

Robin shrugged, "I dunno. Maybe your insane charm finally won me over. As for what happens next, well, let's save that for another time."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:45 pm

David's mouth was gaped open. All he could do was stare in silence. "Wh-b-how-when.." At this point David simply laid back down. "Simply dreaming all i'm doing. None of this is real back to sleep."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:09 pm

Axel came back from the restroom into Byron's room. He looked around and saw David agape and felt some tension in the air. "So what did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:13 pm

David just stared at the two. "I'll give you the video later." He said as he just laid down. He just stared as he laid there.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:20 pm

"Well then..." Byron finally said, standing up and cracking his neck. "... Everyone grab your bags. We're heading back to Beacon." Byron looked at Dormir smiling. "You're coming with us."

"Wh-What??" Dormir stammered. "But- But what about--"

"Let's get going then," Byron said, ignoring Dormir's protest.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:22 pm

"You sure Byron? Just leaving it as it is?" Robin asked, standing up.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:25 pm

"I must say I'm a little perplexed at the suddenness of things. It seems like we just arrived. But this is your home," said Axel, reaching to pack his things.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:34 pm

"This town is too stiff for me," Byron chuckled, "No fun here so let's go."

Dormir jumped off the bed and grabbed Byron's coat tails as if trying to hold him down in place.

"Don't lie onee chan!" Dormir cried, "The mob isn't that tough! You have to-"

"Dormir," Byron smiled, kneeling down in front of the girl, "How about you live with us for a while? It'll be fun."

Dormir stared at Byron in dismay then turned to Robin. "You have to talk onee chan out of this! We can't just leave like this! Please Robin!"

"We can have tea everyday and play games all the time," Byron went on as if Dormir wasn't saying a thing.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:38 pm

"Byron stop."

Stepping in front of Byron, she looked him right in the eye, "What's gotten into you? You're the fearless one, and now your saying you want to back out? Don't tell me the man I just kissed is a coward."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:39 pm

David stood in front of Byron now. "Listen mate I know why you want to do this. I saw a lot of things in that thing you call your head. A lot of twisted things. Now I understand, that's why.....I agree. You need to get her out of here, but I think I'll stay and fight a bit. I'm already on their hit list anyway. Plus they won't stop. They found a gender bent man."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:49 pm

"Ah ha ha ha ha ha~," Byron laughed casually, "Come now guys, every vacation has to end at some point. It's back to the books with us. Oh yeah, Axel I could use your help with that math assignment."

"Onee chan!" Dormir yelled, tears welling up in the corners of her eyes, "You can't just let those bad men do what they want! Please onee chan! You have to do it for mommy and daddy!"

"It's that one with the imaginary numbers," Byron went on.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:53 pm

David was now right next to Byron. "Byron...." He just sighed. "He's deep in denial, and isn't about to come out of it." David now looked to Robin. "Ma'am permission to stay and fight?" He asked his commanding officer. "By the way....I'm not taking no for an answer."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Axel finished packing his things. "If the Syndicate is as they are made out to be, then you'll kill yourself, David," he said as he grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulders.  He looked at the tearing young girl.  He wanted to tell her that her father made a decision, one out of love, but a decision nonetheless, and bore the consequences.  But it was not his place to say anything.  He headed towards the hallway.

Last edited by FunkyMonkey on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Path to the Mad Man
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The World of Remnant :: Outside Vale-
Jump to: