RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xHavenx

xHavenx

A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Empty
PostSubject: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:43 am

(Ffffff I'll add the week of occurrence when I get it clarified. Also placing the starting post while still in Beacon, but the topic itself is set in Vale for the most part since...well, the majority of this will be taking place in the general area of the kingdom.)

Rather than her normal outfitting, the hybrid wore a somewhat...brighter...attire, for say. Upon her torso would be a light, lavender shortsleeve button-up dress shirt; its tint nearly matching the seen within both eyes of hers. Around and beneath the collar, there would be a neatly-tied tie of a deep violet hue. Over this would be a vest hoodie of s a snowy white, showing an obvious yet fair contrast toward her deepened, ebon-orchid hair. As for lower wear, the lass simply wore a pair of shorts beneath a jet black skirt, rather than the normal pair of skinny jeans that she often had on. Socks of an equal shade of black would be seen, ending halfway up each lower leg. The base of each one would be covered by a shoe, primarily of a darkened violet hue, and a white bottom.

She sat upon the time of the academy fountain while waiting for a certain acquaintance in the setting sunlight, lilac voids gently sealed as the sound of music entered her human ears. The main source came from the mp3 player that she owned, but only managed to flow smoothly and register within her mind due to the deepened purple pair of headphones that rested atop her head, and that were carefully adjusted in front of her Faunus auds to prevent them from being crushed or bent in an uncomfortable fashion. The melody if the songs currently playing --- which were all of her secondary, foreign language, came to be, softly within her primary pair of ears, while the animal ones seemed to occasionally flicker and tilt as if noticing the surrounding sounds around. Often times she did admit; doing this did produce an odd pattern of sounds many a time, but after a good seventeen years of music addiction and living like this, the student had very well gotten used to it by then.

Her eyes would open briefly as she lifted her musical device upward, clicking a button that caused the screen to lighten up in activity in order to check the time.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:17 am

David had gotten off work, and was heading towards the meet up area. He had on his usual attire. The main difference was that he didn't have his back pack. He walked up to her, and waved trying to get Chelsea's attention. Wonder what she's listening to. He simply watched her, and waited.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:13 pm

Though she had a secondary access to the surroundings around her, the lass seemed rather...caught up, for lack of better term, within her own little world as she looked toward her player screen and allowed the music to fill her primary focus. She had Mandarin version of an initially Korean song on and, due to the fact that she had put an effort to memorize the lyrics some time beforehand, was currently singing along to it. The foreign words would be vocalized into a similar melodious tone, nearly matching to the original song though with a small twist alongside it:

"Ni de bi de pan, li kai ni you yi dian gu dan;
Hui dao wo men de Never Land...
Hui yi dou hai zai, wo men bi ci ning wang wei xiao dou hai z-"

The lyrics would continue going on within a sweet fashion, though came to a rather sudden, abrupt stop. Her attention brought from her mp3 player for just a moment, and she immediately noticed David and cut herself off as quickly as she had done so. This resulted in a somewhat surprised, high-pitched squeak that Chelsea couldn't help but let escape into the air instead of the following lyrics to the current song. "O-oh...hi..." she stuttered somewhat shyly, coughing as she looked down at the ground. Her face would redden the slightest bit while she did so. "E-er...d-did...you didn't hear that, did you...?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:35 pm

David just smiled at her. "Never land eh? Don't worry I didn't here a thing." He said with a cheeky smile. His face went back to its normal smile. "So ready to go?" David may have looked fine on the outside, but on the inside. He was ready to burst from anxiety. What if I do something wrong? What if I say something wrong? He did his best to not let this show however.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:41 pm

Especially more flustered than she had been several seconds prior, the hybrid felt her face begin to burn ever further, a deeper look of crimson overwhelming her expression as this went on. Her gaze would remain locked upon the concrete below as she struggled to fix a sturdy reply. ...She would fail in doing this, of course. "U-um...aha, yeah..." would come the bashful reply in words; practically a whisper. Wishing she had brought her scarf along in order to just shield herself beneath it, the girl would remain as she was for a few moments. With a small sigh, however, she would stand up, lifting her head and looking toward the boy with small hints of scarlet lodged within her looks. "So...where to...?" she would ask with a little bit of built-up confidence, attempting to calm herself further while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:18 pm

David thought about it for awhile. He then had an idea. "There's this restaurant a friend of mine showed me. Nice place. Never did get the name. I do however know where it is." He said as his anxiety came out on the last word. His cheeks turned a slight red. He just hoped it would all go alright.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:23 pm

Nodding quietly, the girl allowed a small smile to finally spread across her lips after hearing the other's suggestion. "That sounds like a great idea," she spoke with less of a stutter after focusing herself a well amount. A step forward would be taken and none more, stationing the lass beside her...outing partner, for say. Both hands of hers would lift briefly, sliding the headphones upon her head down and hooking them around her neck, similar to how her scarf would have if she had worn it. "Guess you lead the way, then. Shall we be off?" The smile located upon the student's features widened the slightest bit, carrying more of a genuine, gentle feel in the process.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:35 pm

David smiled, and waited for her to be next to him before walking on. He had no idea what to say. All he could think about was how many ways he would screw up if he did. What do I do what do I do. He then said the first thing that came to his mind. "So what kind of music do you listen to?" In his mind he was beating himself up for that question. Why did I ask that?
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:46 pm

Within his own mind, David may have been struggling to pick a conversation topic and had been scolding himself for saying the thing he did. However, Chelsea didn't really mind. The subject would be forwarded and revolve around music for a little while, due to the inquiry that the lad had brought up. In short, the girl was quite the melodious; this, she had no problem with where the talk would be brought. "Um...well, I really like songs through all genres..." she would begin, walking alongside the other while speaking. A short pause would be taken as she thought. "...My least favorite would probably be country, though. But I do still like the occasional song from that category."

Another cease in speech would be taken as the Huntress-to-be realized that she had lowered her headphones down, but had left her mp3 player on. A hand would be brought into movement once more, reeling into one of the pockets of her hoodie and holding a certain button down. It would be released soon after the device turned off and, after locking its off status by flicking a little switch of sorts, she loosened her grasp from in. Instead, it would lie within a loose fist beside the player while still remaining within the pocket. "How about you? Do you have a favorite genre, or could you really care less which one it is, too?" came the replying question, her tone carrying the smallest hint of curiosity and interest by then.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:41 pm

David thought about her words for a few seconds. He listened to a variety of bands, and music. More or less rock. He thought for a moment or two before answering. "I listen to mainly rock, a little bit of alternative, and a few country songs. Though I will admit...country music is at the bottom of my list." He figured he could keep the conversation going in the general direction with another quick question. "Any favorite bands."
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:02 am

So there's something in common there, I guess... The girl would think after hearing the other's statement about the country genre. She would soon be brought to laugh quietly as they walked along, having heard David's own question regarding musical arts. "Aha, so many...!" she would reply, a small smile spread across her lips as she did so. Her eyes would veil over briefly as she entered a realm of thought, though she kept walking along...at just a slightly slower pace than before. Slightly. "Let's see...there's Skillet, Nine Lashes, Breaking Benjamin, Simple Plan, Nickelback, Avenged Sevenfold... The list could really go on a good amount, but I'll just stop myself there, I guess." Lilac voids would be revealed yet again as she neared the end of this little list. "I've...really only talked to a small amount of people, which is a little sad when you think about it. ...When someone asks me a question like you did, though, they tend to either look at me weirdly because they haven't heard of the groups, or get a little surprised when they hear about the type of bands I listen to...especially Avenged Sevenfold."

A pause would be taken as she thought once more, and she would shrug, soon signaling the end of it.

"Eh...guess they just never thought I'd be the type to listen to that sort of music."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:49 pm

David beamed at the sound of his favorite band. "I have to say Nightmare is my favorite album, and 'A little piece of heaven' favorite song. The music video was a bit graphic though." He said with a small smile. Still good song. He just smiled at her. "You know the old saying. Never judge a book by it's cover."
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:41 am

"Aha, it was graphic as Hell," the girl would agree, a small smile spreading across her lips as she did so. No sudden, flustered pause would be taken after this was spoken, similar to the one she had taken the day prior when she had said this borderline curse. This time around, she was very knowing of the fact that she had said what she did and, despite the fact that it was in her nature not to say things like that around strangers or lesser-known acquaintances, she spoke freely anyways.

...Perhaps it was because she was gradually beginning to feel more comfortable, unlike earlier the previous day.

A break in vocals would be taken as the lass herself began thinking for a few moments. "A Little Piece of Heaven is a really good song, regardless of its...not-kid-friendly video. But my own favorite songs would probably be tied between Nightmare and Welcome to the Family." Looking toward her side, the crossbreed would gladly return the other's grin. "I've never thought of my favorite album from them that much, but now that I think about it...it's gotta be the album Nightmare for me, too. A lot of the songs I really like are from that one."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:55 pm

David just nodded in agreement. "Very true. Nightmare has a great beat to it I think, and the video was nicely done. Afterlife was another good one." He said with a smile. He was still nervous, but it seemed he was doing alright so far. Soon they reached the restraint. "This is it. Nice place for steak, sandwiches and other things." He said holding the door open for her.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:20 am

Throughout the walk, the crossbreed had hooked both hands of hers lightly around her back and behind her figure, gently wrapping the left extremity around her right wrist. Such was a thing that she did sometimes when she was nervous about certain situations...so, yes, she too had some fears about what was to potentially come in the night. Despite her inner doubts, however, she kept a positive expression upon her face as well as she could --- and a sincere one, at that. At the sight of the other speaking of their arrival, and soon opening the door, the girl would give a light nod. "Thanks," she would say as she walked past the lad and through the door, giving a light smile to him all the while. Once within the interior of the building she would walk inwards perhaps a couple of feet, ceasing her stride and turning heel to face David as she waited for him to follow in, as well.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:25 pm

David smiled and nodded, as he followed her in. They took a seat. The restraint was not extremely busy. One could even go as far as deserted. The waitress comes over, and takes there order. He orders a steak, and some mashed potatoes and gravy. "Order whatever you I'll buy." The boy with the robotic arm said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:49 am

At first, the crossbreed thought of objecting to the statement that the other had said; the one that he had said about him being the one to pay for the meal. She caught herself, however, as a thought suddenly streaked across her intellect. Blinking quietly, she would give a light nod, which was accompanied with a smile of the same brightness from earlier. As the waiter came around, Chelsea would place her order soon after David's; a simple burger, its meat cooked medium well, alongside a side order of fries. One of the more classic choices, really, but it was something that the lass often seemed to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:32 pm

With the restraint so slow their order was out shortly. The waiter set David's meal down in front of him, and Chelsea's in front of her. David slowly began to eat. He soon broke the science with a question. "If I recall you said you do a bit of writing yes? Would I be able to see some?" David could feel his nerves getting to him.

[In his head.]
I got thirty says he screws up.
Give the lad a chance.....he may be fine.
..........fifty.
Now your talking.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:21 am

Remaining silent for several moments, the lass unknowingly was staring at the other soon after hearing his inquiry. Blinking after a good while she would snap from her little trance, coughing in slight awkwardness after realizing what she had been doing. In all honesty she had been caught in some disbelief at what David had asked. Few of those she had encountered in the past knew about her literary hobbies and wished to know of her...'works.' It never meant that she didn't appreciate their interest within her stories and poems, though. "Y-you're actually interested?" would come the slightly stuttered question, clear, lavender eyes widening the slightest bit to show the awe she was feeling.

Another brief period of silence would overcome the student. Gloved extremities would lift upward, keeping their place within the air before her as her elbows balanced themselves upon the tabletop, right behind the meal she had just been served. They would intertwine lightly, the bottom of the girl's chin being brought to stay atop it not too long after this was done. "...I guess I could show you one," she spoke up finally, averting the gaze she had directed earthbound back to the lad across the table. "But...I really don't have my notebook on me right now, or any of the other stories on separate pages on me. They're all back at my dorm, so...I could show them to you maybe tomorrow...? Unless you don't mind hitting the dorms after we're done here; I dunno."

Soon after she had said this last line, Chelsea would keep some sudden thoughts within her intellect.

...I think I just sent him an offer to come to the dorms.
Now that I think about it, stuff like that could be taken in the wrong context, depending on who you're talking to.
Aw, shit.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:32 pm

David smiled and nodded at her. "Sounds like a plan." He said calmly, but in his mind he was worried. What if I say something stupid, or wrong.......wait.......did she just ask me to go to her dorms......better yet....did I just say yes? He kept a calm and cool exterior as he ate.

[In head]
He's faltering.
The lad's doin fine.....your just goanna loss that bet.
He'll screw up just watch.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:09 am

...Did he just accept the offer?

Nodding back toward the other, Chelsea would give a small yet bright grin, soon directing her attention toward her meal for the moment. While beginning to eat her own order, she put her mind to work once more, struggling as she normally did for another conversation topic. Many that caught her attention seemed stupid, thus she refrained from saying them. However, silence within a group of two or more was...well, she almost always considered it awkward. Thus, she simply brought out a simple question while trying to carry on the chit-chat. "So..." she would begin while lifting a french fry, "Do you have any other 'pets' of yours? Alongside the owl I met yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:33 pm

David looked up to her. "Afraid not. At my work place we have a chameleon, but that's about it besides JR. What about you? Do you have any pets." He asked smiling. His mind racing to think of conversation starters.

[In head]
So its agreed.
Yup so it appears.
Okay then 1 large pizza and breadsticks and chicken wings......how's the kid doing.
Fine, now focus........what can I make out of 'Corn'?
Do it and die.
Dang.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:39 pm

"Haven't had a pet in my life, actually," replied the lass, giving a slight shrug while looking toward the boy. Smiling still, she released a faint sigh after swallowing a bite of her meal before going on. "Always wanted one, though. Despite, uh...my 'crossbreed' genetics," she would say, looking upward and twitching her uncovered feline auds, "I've actually wanted a husky, or possibly even a pet wolf, if it was even possible."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:44 pm

David smiled and nodded. "A pet husky? My brother Dan had one. Great dog, very friendly." He said smiling. He remembered his brother, and pushed the thought out of his mind for now. He looked at her ears and shrugged. "Doses it matter if you're a crossbreed. My co-worker has a pet ferret, and she's a crossbreed as well."

(OOC: crossbread means faunus right?)
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:57 pm

(OOC: yee, alongside hybrid its the primary synonym i use for faunus)

"Well, I'd expect that it's completely normal for, say... a canine Faunus to have a canine pet, a bird Faunus to have a bird pet...so on and so forth. But, as most people know and have seen, canines and felines tend to...I guess rival greatly? So I guess that's why I say the word 'despite my crossbreed genetics.'" Shrugging once more, Chelsea would next reach over a tad over the table with her right hand, grasping hold of a napkin. Once she had taken a bite and finished the french fry she had held before hand, she would lift the tissue up to her mouth, gently wiping before setting it back down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next