RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Drinks with friends (closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:46 pm

Aphelion looked at the scroll after the act, panting a little. Reading it, a smile crept up onto his face as he gulped a and started following her instructions, to the letter, taking hold of her arms and moving them out of the way.

[Half-fade]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Sam warped her hands around his head, and petted his head like a mother. Her breathing had become even more hitched. She kissed the top of his head as he worked. She would leave him like this for awhile before, pushing him onto the bed gently. She crawled up to his waist, and got to work.

[half-fade]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:59 pm

Aphelion writhed in happiness as Sam worked on him. After the act, he jolted upwards, lunging and grabbing her ears, pinching them violently and caressing, "Sam... you are so goddamn sexy." he said as he toppled onto her, sitting on her stomach and just caressing her ears, "Show me your best."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:07 pm

Sam just grinned. She threw him off her, and jumped onto him. Licking, and sucking on his neck, before getting into position. She sat up, and grabbed a small packet from her nightstand. She turned around, and put it on him. She the proceeded to lick all the way up to his ears. She licked all around his before she bit down gentaly as she got ready for it to begin.

[Fade to black]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:17 pm

Aphelion hugged her after the act. He pulled back and stared at her with a smile. Leaving her on the bed, he got off of it and undress himself. Once nude, he replaced his protective layer with a new one from his trousers and walked over to her. He grabbed her and pulled her up, smiling before sharply hissing, "Rebellion time." and pushing her back down, pinning her to the bed and biting into her cat ears, licking them while he went back to control.

[Fade to black]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:47 pm

Sam just purred as he did this. She didn't know what to do. On the one hand he was emotional and deffenceless, and she was taking advantage of that. On the other Sam hadn't felt like this in years. It may be a fling, but he knows what he's doing. Sam just decided against her better judgment and allowed him to go on with it. After the act Sam just took deep breaths. She grabbed her scroll, and handed it to him. [Do with me as you wish......master.] She just laid on the bed, and waited for his next move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:19 pm

Aphelion just grinned at the scroll's message. Slowly, he moved off and knelt down to look under the bed. Sure enough, there were things there he thought he'd find. "Didn't think you had that side to you, Sammy." he exclaimed as he pulled out a small collar and remote. He moved over to her and clipped it around her neck, tightening it juuust so it wouldn't start choking her. He moved in for a kiss but merely bumped her lips with his tongue before moving her aside and sitting down, pulling her onto his lap and turning her to face him, legs either side of his waist. "For you first task for your master... you will show me how a kitty cleans itself." he ordered, remote twirling in his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:24 pm

Sam blushed a little when he found her things. Ah collage..........memories with friends, that probably will never happen again..........guess I was wrong. When he asked her to clean her self, she looked down at her chest, and began licking her bosom slowly. She could feel herself blush from her own licks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Aphelion chuckled, "Oh my, you carry all this stuff on you yet you blush at an act like this? Aren't you just the dirtiest..." he shocked her very lightly, similar to how she shocked him the night before, though he wouldn't remember that, "Okay, that's enough. Now, you'll show me how a cat would clean its cub." he said, pushing her off of himself and sprawling out, letting her do her job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:35 pm

Sam just jumped a little as he did this. When he sprawled out she began licking his neck. Slowly she worked down to his chest. Soon she reached his waist. She licked her lips before getting to work.

[Half-fade]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:43 pm

Aphelion laughed once more, "Alright, that's enough for now. I assume you're fairly tired at this point, so we're going to sleep together." With that said, he reached under her bed and pulled out the [REDACTED] from last night, skillfully maneuvering it into sameplace as last night, but on her instead of him, "You're sleeping like this though, naughty girl." he winked and got up, closing all the doors and all the curtains until they were in complete darkness. He crawled back onto the bed and felt his way around until he found her, positioning himself onto her bosoms and getting into a position where he rested his head on them and used one knee to keep the [REDACTED] in place. "Good night, Sammy~" he chimed before burying his head in her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:48 pm

Sam just winced as he placed the [READACTED]. She soon felt it move in her. When Aphelion began to sleep on her. She just softly purred, and petted his head, before closing her eyes to sleep. Her breathing hitched slightly every now and again. I'm a terrible person. I took advantage of him. He was sad, and I took advantage of him. My god......I'm a bad person

Next Day.

Sam had woken up, and cleaned up. She had been feeling a bad about what she had done, but decided to just ignore it. No one got hurt.......emotionally. This was a simple fling nothing more. Besides he broke up, she'll be back. Always happens. She then looked at Aphelion still asleep. A thought crept into her head. She got down to his waist before getting to work.

[Half-fade]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:32 pm

Aphelion wriggled pleasantly at the work she was doing before it woke him up. He looked at her, half-asleep, before getting up with a stretch and petting her, "Good girl." he laughed out in a still commanding voice as he circled and inspected her, "Oh, you took it out? I don't remember letting you do that." he narrowed his eyes and picked up the remote to the collar, his finger circling around the button, "I'll let it slide, though, because you were such a good little slave to me in the morning." he yawned a little and looked around the room, noting the fresh light going in through the crack in the curtains.

"Oh, it's a new day. Know what that means?" he grabbed her wrists and tackled her onto the bed, nose trailing down her stomach until he got to her waist, "Breakfast for your master~"

[Half-fade]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:37 pm

Sam just squirmed a little as he worked. As soon as he finished she began taken deep breaths. She looked at him, and thought to her self. Do I stop him before it goes to far-.........actually its beyond far. She was conflicted, and had no idea what to do. It's just a fling just remember that. She just purred as he worked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:45 pm

Finishing up his 'breakfast', Aphelion rose back up, fire in his eyes as he stared down at her, "Ah, but of course... what kind of master would I be if I didn't feed my servant too..." he said before leaning onto her and starting to make out, his hands going to her ears and petting them vigorously. "Mmph... Sam... You are exceptional..." he mumbled through the passionate workings of his tongue, "Thanks... For cheering me up... Like that..." he continued playing with her mouth and ears, "What do you say to one more round under my control, then I'm all yours until the evening, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:05 pm

Sam had been given a choice. She was still torn. In the end she just went along with it.. Just a fling remember. Think...friends with benefits. She grabbed her scroll and typed a bit. [Yes master...anything for you.] When he touched her ears her purring became even louder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:12 pm

Aphelion grinned and pulled away from the makeout, moving in to kiss her gently and tenderly, "Such a sweetheart..." he whispered before pulling away with a devilish look. Diving back under the bed, he surfaced with a few things, starting with zip ties - he moves Sam over to the door and tied her hands up to the door. He went over to his pants and found another packet, putting it on freshly as the whip from under her bed was in his hand, pulling it back and violently making first contact with her before whipping, "You'll be like this until you scream, and maybe a little longer even after that."

[Fade-to-black]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:22 pm

Sam just winced as he made contact. When he whipped her she blushed. She opened her mouth, but decided to hold it in. As he continued to whip her she blushed harder and more red. After a few hours she was limp, and couldn't even hold her self up. She looked at him with a grin as if saying, 'That all you got?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:33 pm

Aphelion was also at his limit, having literally ran out of juice. Yet he refused to give up. With a quick reach over to his pants, he pulled out a small emergency packet from a hidden pocked and took one of the pills inside, swallowing without any water before looking at her with more determination, "I see that you took it this far... I suppose that leaves me going into phase two."

Pulling away from her, he left her tied to the door as he changed the cover on him for a new one. Reaching under her bed, he took out a small bottle with a grin. He returned to her and joined her once more, this time extending the whip until it was stuck between her teeth, him holding both ends like horse reins, "If you enjoy it so much, you might as well be like this then." He moved the whole whip to one hand as he opened the bottle and squeezed out it contents onto Sam's back, yanking her head back with one hand while rubbing the oil into her with the other, "If you refuse to scream, we'll just have lot of fun~."

[FTB]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:40 pm

Sam couldn't move at this point let alone scream. When he joined back with her, she winced a little. She opened her mouth, and let him put the whip in. He tugged on her head, and she felt pain. If he thinks I'll cave he's crazy. When he rubbed the oil on her back she purred, and purred. She blushed heavily, and let out a moan or two, but held fast and didn't scream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:57 pm

"Getting there, aren't we?" Aphelion chuckled maliciously as he went for the next step up. Leaving her as the was, he moved his foot to roll the [REDACTED] over to him. As he exchanged packets, he pulled the object up and grinned to himself, rejoining both himself and the object with her and laughing crazily as he let the oil drip to the floor, taking both ends of the whip and grinding sidewards between her teeth, "Just scream, Sammy! Then I'll stop and you'll have reign over me for a bit~"

[FADE TO BLACK]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:02 pm

When he enjoined her she was able to catch her breath. When he grabbed rejoined Sam felt him connect the [READACTED] as well. Sam just grunted as he did this. She was helpless to him. She held back all her screams though. She let him do this for as long as he wanted. I will not give in. She blushed even harder now. Her eyes fluttering. She soon felt the rush of excitement rip through her. She soon went limp. Just heavily breathing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:08 pm

"Oh~ Tired but not screaming I see. I'll liven you up." he hissed before placing the collar remote in his mouth, cranked to one of the highest values. Pressing the [REDACTED] with his chest, he leaned over and grabbed her ears lengthwise, crushing them up in his fists while he bit down on the remote button, sending a shock through both of their bodies, feeling all his muscles stiffen, especially the most important one at the moment. Finally, for effect, he leaned in, "Sam, how could you take advantage of me this far..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:19 pm

Sam held back the screams, but when she heard his words, she just went limp. A small line of tears ran down her face. She felt as if she was an evil person. Oh god.....I'm....I'm a awful person. She whimpered a little as he crushed her ears. She just let the tears roll out of her eyes, and land on the ground. Why did I do it. I should have never taken advantage of him. I'm.......I'm just...just.... She continued to cry for sometime. Not out of pain, but reliziation of what she had done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:24 pm

Aphelion stopped his actions when he saw her tears fall to the ground. A very minor, cruel part of him was overjoyed that he 'won' - the larger one suddenly felt bad. He reached out to a drawer and pulled out a pair of scissors, holding her head away as he cut the cable ties and released everything else he was holding, even removing [REDACTED] and himself. Putting away the scissors, he hugged her and dragged her to bed, laying her down before moving to lay down and face her, wiping away her tears, "I... didn't think I hurt you this much, Sammy. I'm sorry." he said, hugging her tightly and resting her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:32 pm

Sam pushed him away, and typed on her scroll. [No....I'm the one whose sorry. I took advantage of you. You were in an emotional state, and I just used it to my advantage.] She passed it to him, before curling up in the fetal potion, and cried into her arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:37 pm

Aphelion sighed as he read the scroll before selfishly going to hug her again, despite her pushing him away, "Sam... Last few weeks were a real doozy to me, and... well, through this I can kind of... lose myself, to an extent. You might see it differently, but for me... it helps. I think if this did happen a bunch I'd still be a train wreck, while this is letting me keep some sanity in a sense. I was just teasing you..." he rubbed her back and nudged her ear with his nose, "While we are... only friends, you've actually been a great help to me... So... please, don't shut me out when we got so much nicer towards each other." he whispered before going to kiss her and hold like that, crying slightly as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinks with friends (closed)   

Back to top Go down

Drinks with friends (closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next