RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Dinner Mint [ACLM](Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

After Dinner Mint [ACLM](Closed) Empty
PostSubject: After Dinner Mint [ACLM](Closed)   After Dinner Mint [ACLM](Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:30 pm

Roy was carrying Fionn over his shoulders as team ACLM walked into the dorm room that had been assigned to them. The man was heavy, but not overly so. A bit over 200 pounds wasn't much by hunter standards. Even if, for a hunter, Roy wasn't very strong.

He plopped Fionn down on the bed that ostensibly belonged to him. They hadn't decided on beds yet, it just seemed like a good one to plop him in.

"Pick your beds, everyone. There's three left. If you wanted this one, well, hope Fionn doesn't soil himself in his drunken stupor, eh?"

((OOC: Sorry for the crappy post. I don't have a lot of time tonight and wanted to get this up.))
Back to top Go down

After Dinner Mint [ACLM](Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Dinner Mint [ACLM](Closed)   After Dinner Mint [ACLM](Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 pm

"STOP ****ING SCREAMING AT M-" Fionn looked around at the faces of his teammates as he sat in a bed in his dorm  
"Eh heh heh, sorry about that" He said looking at his teammates shocked faces
"Just had to have that stupid dream today" Fionn thought as he sat up feeling as if he had alienated everyone around him  
"Ahem, again sorry about that, drinking and thinking about my past do that to me" He said standing up from what was apparently his bed, he yawned and stepped a little closer to the door of the dorm
Back to top Go down

After Dinner Mint [ACLM](Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: