RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Library (open)

Go down 
+7
xariasfury55
Tritan
Shemskis
Kooplah
Scarlette Nightray
Shortstop
Icrus505
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
evilparsnips

Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:40 pm

Mike continued searching for Nathaniel, not noticing him sat in a corner alone. He caught sight of Schrodinger watching him, and wandered over to him. "Have you seen a person... Quiet... um..." He thought of features that could be used to define Nathaniel. "Oh, and a creepy mask on his face." He remembered. He tried to keep his voice lowered, but it was a little difficult for him to control his volume.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:50 pm

Schrödinger looked up as Mike walked towards him, when Mike asked if he had seen Nathaniel he restrained himself from saying "Well that's hard, everyone here is quiet" but when he was given more information he smiled, he hadn't seen anyone wearing a mask, but at least he had been given more information. He looked up to Nat and said "Nein, I have not seen anybody vearing a mask recently, ven did you last see him?" Schrödinger then looked around the library to see if he could see anyone of Mike's description, not seeing anyone due to a bookcase behind him.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:57 pm

The first thing Mike noticed about this new person was his accent. "That accent sounds amazing! Where are you from?!" he said rather loudly, before lowering his voice, realising. "I've been looking for Terry all day, and I haven't seen him anywhere. He won't respond to my telepathy..." he said, pouting childishly. He didn't like being away from Nathaniel. He knew how much fun he was and didn't want to miss any of it. He didn't understand why he was being so antisocial. Mike couldn't remember doing anything to upset him...
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:42 pm

As Kaali reaches the two other students, she smiles wide, her notepad held lightly in both hands in front of her.

Code:
Hello, Corbenik! I
   just wanted to stop and
thank you again for your help.

She nods her head somewhat deeply, keeping the notepad at an easy to read angle. She idles for a few moments before turning her head to look at the faunus next to Corbenik, happily reading a book. Hmm, she looks familiar. Must be a third year. Wonder if I've met her before... I can't recall. As her eyes track back to her friend Corbenik, Kaali's left hand releases her notepad, reaching up and adjusting her spectacles by the corner. Oh! Oh. I am probably interrupting... Her smile fades as she realizes something, and her notepad turns around as she begins writing on it further.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:47 pm

A Tall Faunas boy walked over, he gestured to the chair beside Corbenik
"Are you using that?" he inquired. His wolf ears twitched nervously.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:55 am

"Oh, friend of yours, Corbenik?" Talen said, suddenly noticing the Corbenik was talking to someone but hearing no reply. Spotting the notepad in Kaali's hands she figures out that she can't or doesn't want to speak. Oh my, so that's why I thought Corbenik was talking to himself. Smiling sheepishly she puts down her book down for a moment and says, "Hi there! I'm Talen, a teammate of Corbenik here."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:10 am

"Jacob Reaver" the Faunas replied "nice to meet you." Jacob adjusted his grip on the large leather bound tome in his right hand. "Is it ok if I sit here?" he added sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:07 pm

Kaali stops writing as she spots Corbenik's offer, scratching something out then flipping to an early page in the notepad and showing it to Talen and Corbenik. The page is well worn from repeated use, but still clearly readable. Kaali's expression relaxed somewhat compared to a moment ago, but she did not take up Corbenik's offer to sit, preferring to stand instead.

Code:
My name is Kaali Charen, third year at Beacon Academy in Vale. Nice to meet you!

As she is revealing her message, Kaali turns to face the other newcomer, Jacob. Her only immediate response is a small nod as she steps back just once to make room for Jacob to pass her and get to the seat he is inquiring about. A simple and small smile is on her face as she tracks his movement with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:10 pm

The wolf boy's eyes lift from the cover of his book before they meet Kaali's, he sheepishly looks away, opening the heavy tome with a soft thud.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:08 am

"Pleasure to meet yo Kaali." Talen said. "I see you and Corbenik here know each other." Spotting Jacob taking his seat she adds, "Pleaasure to meet you too, Jacob." Offering the seat next to her to Kaali with a welcoming gesture she says, "I'd like to hear more about you, and maybe how you met Corbenik here. It's odd for him to know someone I don't, because as you can see," leaning in closer to Kaali she adds "He doesn't talk much."
Giggling at her little joke Talen opens her book back to the page it was earlier while waiting for Kaali to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:02 pm

The Fanas' ears twitched, he looked up momentarily.
"Yeah, nice to meet you too" he muttered sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:54 pm

"Yeah, Just made it down here from the North" Jacob grunted "still getting used to things"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:01 pm

"Awww." Talen said. "Playing hero? Now what I'd expect from you, is that ONLY way you know each other?" Saying it with a slightly mischievous intent, Talen waits to see how Corbenik reacts to it, ears twitching and tail wagging in response.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:15 pm

Somewhat disappointed in his answer, Talen pouts and crosses her arms, seeing that her plan to fluster him failed. "Oh well, it was worth trying." she said. Flipping another page in her book, she spots another cute picture and starts twitching her ears and wagging her tail again.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Blushing a bit at the sudden comeback, she wonders whether he was being sarcastic or not because it was rare that he used such a tone. "Now now, no fooling around. We're in a library. Though it is quite rare that you use sarcasm." she said, putting her finger to her mouth while giggling.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:13 pm

Kaali watches the exchange between Corbenik and Talen, remaining standing at first, but eventually deciding to sit down. There were no chairs remaining around the small coffee table they were all focused around, so she quietly sat down on the opposite side of the table with her legs parallel. Setting her notepad on the short table, she begins writing something in it. A quick glance at it showed unusually messy writing, perhaps notes. Too difficult to read from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Ceasing her rapid writing, Kaali looks up at Corbenik as he lengthily offers his seat to her. Her eyebrow is raised as he finishes his proverb, as she slowly works out it's meaning. He... wants.. what? Big words... my only weakness. Well, he appears to be offering his seat...  but I'm already sitting! I'll just assume he said that I can have his seat. After her brief pause, she flips to a new page in her notepad, and writes quickly, then holds the notepad up, with her free hand held up with fingers extended and palm toward Corbenik.
Code:
Thanks! But I'm fine here.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:24 am

"Are you sure?" Talen said. "Corbenik would be crushed if you don't accept." she said with a slight bit of playfulness in her voice, trying to tease either one of them a bit. "Just kidding. Do you like puppies?" she asked, picking up her book and showing a page to Kaali.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:53 pm

Jacob had abandoned his book in favour of watching the bizarre situation unfold. Upon hearing the word 'puppies' however he hastily opened his book and pretended to read.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:14 am

Puppies? Mildly entertaining, but in the end a distraction. Thinking on her answer a moment, Kaali only shrugs in response to both of Talen's comments. Her posture is formal, for someone sitting on the floor in a public setting. She doesn't appear to have anything to say, as she is simply sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Library (open)   Beacon Library (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Library (open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next