RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Wither (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snaketicus

PostSubject: Wither (Closed)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:06 pm

Fionn was on a rooftop as he usually was when he was trying to clear his mind or figure something out.
He had found the money maker, the one that would leave him in riches
A one million Lien contract to capture a high ranking member of the white fang
He took his scroll out and put a playlist on, Gorillaz
He let Kids with Guns destroy his ears as he waited on the roof
He knew the girl would be passing there soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Wither (Closed)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:18 pm

Theta walked through the streets of vale with her hood up over her head and her face mask covering the lower part of her face so she could only be recognized by her eyes. She had her head phones in, in one ear, pounding out music at a alarmingly loud volume the other listening out for people following her. She approached a small bench in the street and sat down at it, pulling the hood from off her head and pulling the face mask down so her face could be seen. A small breeze whistled through the street, blowing her hair gently as she pulled her scroll from her bag and began typing in it awaiting her contact, 'God i hope he gets here soon' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snaketicus

PostSubject: Re: Wither (Closed)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:57 pm

Fionn saw his target sitting on the bench
He had one chance to do this, he needed to get this over with and fast if he wanted that paycheck
He began to creep up on the girl rooftop to rooftop
He was now on the building right next to her, he charged Oberursels blade, raised it over his head, and descended down upon the girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Wither (Closed)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:04 pm

Theta kept typing on her scroll until she heard movement on the rooftops. Her ears pricked up as the noises entered her ears, the sound of loose roof tiles clanging together making her nervous. She reached for her weapon and dived off the bench onto the floor as she heard some roof tiles become dislodged and could hear the air being sliced by her assailants blade, pressing the button to transform it from useless pole to full blown Hammer-axe as she got off the ground and turned towards the bench seeing what state her assailant was in before saying "Can i help you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snaketicus

PostSubject: Re: Wither (Closed)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:11 pm

Fionn stood up from his crouched position over the smashed bench
He sighed
"Not really"
He raised his sword for another swing, and jumped towards the girl blades blazing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Wither (Closed)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:14 pm

Theta frowned Care to tell me why your trying to murder me then, your hardly a gentleman attack a poor harmless girl she said smiling and with a giggle. When she saw the sword coming at her she quickly side paced and swung her hammer-axe at her assailant hoping to hit him with the hammer side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snaketicus

PostSubject: Re: Wither (Closed)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:22 pm

The weapons clashed in midair, knocking both combatants back
"I swear it's nothing personal, i just need the money" Fionn said shrugging
He sighed
He began to overcharge his blade,
"She isn't dodging this one" He thought
He swung the blade with all his strength as a thunder clap rang out and the blue lightning traveled forward
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Wither (Closed)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:29 pm

Theta was knocked back by the weapons clashing in midair creating a large clanging noise then listening to his explanation and replied I suppose its the white fang that want me dead, well i did leave them then do another job, back stabbed them a few times joined again left. She saw the swing before it had finished and activated her semblance causing a ball of dark energy to form around her and absorb the hit from his lightening bolt sending out a sonic boom, depleting her shield and leaving her slightly weakened and dazed quickly recuperating though taking a aggressive stance and running at her assailant jumping at the last second and swinging down with the hammer side of the hammer-axe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snaketicus

PostSubject: Re: Wither (Closed)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Fionn saw the lightning hit the shield and covered his good ear when the sound rang out
"Damn, she is weak"
He grinned and raised his sword
He charged it up and threw his weight behind the blade, not expecting what would happen next
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Wither (Closed)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:30 pm

As she came crashing down onto Fionn, Theta managed to slice the left side of her body on his sword quiet badly causing her to crash down to the side holding the left side of her body. The pain was worse than that of her leg and any other she had felt before. God dammit, i'm done for...this is one hell of a **** up she said to herself crawling away from Fionn holding her side and her weapon limply, leaving a small trail of blood. One she got to a wall she hoisted herself up and lent against the wall in a weak defensive position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snaketicus

PostSubject: Re: Wither (Closed)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:39 pm

Fionn not missing a beat charged the blade and ran towards the girl
"Gotta knock her out"
He threw a shock at the girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Wither (Closed)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:27 pm

Theta watched as Fionn charged her with his blade, then throwing a shock at her. Theta then set up one of her semblance shields to protect herself from the incoming barrage of shock and blade. The shield however was extremely weak due to her state and collapsed immediately after it was hit, before she collapsed onto the floor in a small puddle of her accumulated blood, grasping her weapon and her necklace ripping it from around her neck and holding it in her right hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snaketicus

PostSubject: Re: Wither (Closed)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:44 pm

Fionn walked over to the girl, this was one of the worst things he had ever done
He began to electrically charge the blade one more time
"As soon as i knock her out i will just patch her up and drop her off He said trying to reassure himself
The girl sat there weapon out with a... necklace?
No matter
He swung the blade releasing the electricity
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Wither (Closed)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:56 pm

Theta sat in the puddle of blood, her side beginning to bleed less as most of her blood was already on the pavement. When he fired the electricity from the blade she just put up her incredibly weak shield again, it failing as soon as the electricity had finished. she dropped her weapon and held out the necklace to Fionn who loomed over her and said t..take that to..to my boyfriend, tell him....tell him what happened.....his na...his name is Dusk....Sapphire She began to close her eyes the wound at her side taking its toll on her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snaketicus

PostSubject: Re: Wither (Closed)   Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:18 pm

Fionn noticed the girl fading from consciousness, quickly realizing what was going to happen he grabbed the necklace and began to address to her wound  
"Shit"  
He continued to attempt bandaging of her wounds, staining his jacket with blood  
The girl stopped breathing  
"No... no" He said silently as he felt the pulse go out of her neck, which is when he heard the police sirens  
He grabbed his bloody sword and used it to pole vault onto a building, running away with tears on his cheeks...  

He returned to his dorm slamming the door behind him, he drank half the whiskey in his flask in one gulp.  
He washed the blood off of him and his things, making sure to leave no mess
He started to feel guilty very guilty
"I will just go and watch cat videos, that will calm me down" He thought as he climbed into his bed  
As he sat down he noticed the lump in his pocket and remembered, the bloody necklace  
He put it on
He cried

He never turned in the bounty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wither (Closed)   

Back to top Go down

Wither (Closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1