RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inactivity on Beacon Teams!

Go down 
+9
Anders Mand
Kaliot
Qopster
Kawazoe
Daemonblade
ecksdeeeXD
JL
Wrecker
Kooplah
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Inactivity on Beacon Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity on Beacon Teams!   Inactivity on Beacon Teams! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:28 pm

Edit: Due to questions/demands about this subject, the disbanding of teams is being delayed until the end of the week, to allow people to get affairs in order, or save their teams by inviting people to join them!

So, we're doing a sweep of inactive team members as per usual, and are changing the way we do things this time around. Rather than mash the teams together like we have in the past, we're just going to flat out disband teams with more than two inactive members, and give them the option of filling in a slot on a team that only has one inactive member. This would be done with everyone's approval, not just the modmins or the person looking for a new team.

If you don't wish to join a currently active team, you can use the creation forum and make a new one for your now teamless character. In addition, if your team missing only one member is not filled, you'll be able to recruit in the team creation area as well.

Teams being disbanded:

DARK
PEER
ADAM
JASZ
PLDJ
JIVE

Teams needing a single replacement:

MKNT
DRMS
MCGD
SNTS
WCAT
AYMC
VRTX

Last edited by Kooplah on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity on Beacon Teams!   Inactivity on Beacon Teams! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:28 pm

Wait, why does my team need a replaceme---

Is Navolas2 truly leaving, then?
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity on Beacon Teams!   Inactivity on Beacon Teams! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:40 pm

That's too bad, but in a way this'll help un-clutter up all the teams, as well as focus and funnel activity into the active teams.

:p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity on Beacon Teams!   Inactivity on Beacon Teams! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:03 am

Bai pink name ;~; It was fun while it lasted but this is for the best.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity on Beacon Teams!   Inactivity on Beacon Teams! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:40 pm

Noooo, Team VRTX has three members now. >> SDG's Rachael, my Fei, and Skye's Asami! WE ONLY NEED ONE MOAR!
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity on Beacon Teams!   Inactivity on Beacon Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:34 am

Wait, who left team WCAT? Is that why nobody else in my team besides me posts with those characters?
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity on Beacon Teams!   Inactivity on Beacon Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:57 pm

Expected this to happen eventually. RIP Shadow and Zip
Back to top Go down
Anders Mand

Anders Mand

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity on Beacon Teams!   Inactivity on Beacon Teams! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:11 pm

Silus probably won't miss the pink, but now he's teamless. Any team willing to recruit a harpoon-armed sailor?
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity on Beacon Teams!   Inactivity on Beacon Teams! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:33 pm

If Jakob and Ivan actually did anything, this wouldn't have happened  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity on Beacon Teams!   Inactivity on Beacon Teams! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:16 am

Qopster wrote:
Wait, who left team WCAT? Is that why nobody else in my team besides me posts with those characters?

Theta died.

Also ODEN had an inactive, we killed it. Don't put ODEN up on the list though Koop, we have our backup.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity on Beacon Teams!   Inactivity on Beacon Teams! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:25 am

Well, crap. Now what am I going to do with Dusk now? He's either going to have to A) become very secluded or B) go insane for a little bit. Crap baskets, I actually didn't want him to go like that.

Sorry, got a bit distracted off forum topic, ciao!
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity on Beacon Teams!   Inactivity on Beacon Teams! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Wait just one second. I am back, and MKNT does not need to be disbanded.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity on Beacon Teams!   Inactivity on Beacon Teams! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:09 am

The following teams were disbanded.

DARK
PEER
ADAM
JASZ
PLDJ
JIVE
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity on Beacon Teams!   Inactivity on Beacon Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:09 am

hey... sorry I kinda vanished there for a while... Meant for that to be just a one week Haitus and it turned out to be slightly longer.

terribly sorry folks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity on Beacon Teams!   Inactivity on Beacon Teams! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactivity on Beacon Teams!
Page 1 of 1