RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]

Go down 
+2
AkaiOtaku
ecksdeeeXD
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:12 am

Quietly watching Anna do her work, Talen doesn't notice the next customer walk in. "Is there anything I could do to help?" Talen asks Rowan. "I'm getting bored and I need something to do." Suddenly noticing Liseran as she turns around Talen says, "Oh, hi there."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:13 am

Laura leans forward even more, pressing her hands into her knees as her face hovered a few inches from Liseran's. Staring at her with wide eyes. "Talen, you could water bring out the flowers that Miss here needs." Rowan said, gesturing to Liseran with an open hand. "I'm sure I could whip a bouquet up if you're not willing to wait for Anna here to be finished with your friend's bouquet." He said, looking down at the lamb diligently place flowers in the pile. "Hey." Laura chimed, only an inch or so from Liseran's face. "You have pretty hair."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:31 am

Liseran jumped a bit when she was greeted by Talen but she managed to speak.

"H-hello..." she said. After that, Rowan spoke and he asked Talen to get the flowers.

"Th-thank you..." Liseran said as Rowan offered to make the bouquet for her. When Laura spoke again, Liseran couldn't help but flinch out of surprise, but it soon melted away as Laura looked at her with her adorable set of eyes. Liseran smiled warmly, looking at her hair. It was its usual dark violet color, tied up in a messy manner, thick wild curls flinging out here and there at the end...a stray antenna of hair sprouting on the middle of her head just in front of her red ribbon.

"That's very nice of you," Liseran said in a calmer manner. "You're quite pretty, too."

Rory let out an admiring sigh.

"Aren't the kids here just adorable?" Rory said as she looked on at Anna in admiration. "Do you want kids when you grow up, Lise?"

Liseran seemed taken aback by the question, but she nodded, letting her hand appear from her cardigan's sleeve to tousle Laura's hair.

"Of course, I do," Liseran said. "Children are wonderful. They always know how to make things brighter in a day. Isn't that right?"

She had addressed Laura with the last question.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:39 am

"I'm on it!" she exclaims as she heads for the displays. Suddenly stopping herself upon realizing that she didn't know what to get she heads back to the counter and says,  "Uhm, what exactly are those anyway? hehe" Fidgeting a bit she looks over towards Liseran before facing Rowan, "I know what Orchids are but I have absolutely no idea what Lilly's of the valley are. There are too many lillys there." Suddenly getting an idea she shows Liseran the flower she was holding, "Perhaps you'll also want some of these." she said, eyes beaming while presenting the flower in hand.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:59 am

Liseran looks at the flower, amazed by how pretty it is.

"That's very nice," Liseran said. "Though I'd like the Lilies of the Valleys for the bouquet since they're Grandmere's favorite."

Liseran puts a finger on her chin in thought.

"Lilies of the valley are long stalks with a series of white bell-shaped flowers," Liseran said. "I hope you have them around. Red orchids surrounded by those lilies would be splendid."

"I'm ordering that other flower along in my bouquet," Rory said as she pointed to the white jade Talen was holding. "If you're not going to add them in the bouquet, maybe you guys have some that Liseran can plant in the garden?"

"That sounds brilliant!" Liseran beamed. She looked at Rowan. "You wouldn't happen to have some still potted or seeds do you? I'd love some in my garden."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:21 am

Hearing Rory's request to add Talen's white flowers to the bouquet, her lip quivers as she stares at the wolf girl, a mix of sadness and annoyance on her face before she silently starts picking the flowers out of the bouquet she was making one by one. "Oh we have those in pots but haven't gotten them ready to sell as flowers yet." Laura chirped, hopping off the table and holding Liseran by the hand, looking up at Rory. "I'll show you the garden." Rowan flips up the counter top so the two girls could pass through the door in it as he put his hand on the lamb faunus' shoulder. "C'mon Anna, you can do that later in case they want anymore additions."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:35 am

Liseran and Rory are led through a hallway with three doors on the left and an open one at the very end of the hall. As they walk into it, Liseran lets out a gasp of admiration.

The room is long with a window filling the entire wall at the opposite end. Three long tables filling it. On the left wall was a variety of hanging plants, orchids, bell flowers, vines and others. On the right wall was a shelve of gardening tools, shovels, spades, rakes, hoses and watering cans and on the wall of the door were things such as pesticides, gloves and fertilizers. The floor was smooth concrete and the room was bright with light as the mirror panels reflected the sunlight coming from the window all around the room.

"Amazing..." Liseran breathed out. "What I'd do to have a place for my plants like this!"

Rory nods cheerily, though she's not a gardening fan.

"So, where are the flowers?" Rory said looking around.

Liseran walked over to one of the tables, able to distinguish it immediately. She lifted up one pot, gently touching the flower's bloom, her eyes sparkling.

"So beautiful..." she murmured. She turned to Rowan. "I'd like to take five pots if that's alright...I'll pay for them along with the bouquet."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:58 am

Walking in with Rowan and the two customers, Talen looks around while holding her flower close to her nose, enjoying the aroma coming from it. Spotting the array of flowers spread out, she pulls her scarf closer to her face so no pollen could get to her.

"Pretty, if I do say so myself." She said, smiling brightly at everyone. "I'll just keep my scarf on. You know...sniffles."

Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:25 am

"Here." Laura said, reaching up to pull a white mask hanging off the wall. Stepping closer to Talen, though out of her reach, she extends extends her entire arm and passes it to her. "Sarah has allergies too. I guess that's why she spends a lot of time in the office and not on the first floor." Rowan smiles as he walks through the aisle in between the tables, his dandelions appearing and flying around the room happily. "Here they are." He said, finding the square meter on the table filled with pots of the white flowers. "And the orchids should beeeee there." He added, one of his orbs flying to the wall to float next to a colorful display of orchids.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:05 am

Accepting the mask, Talen rubs Laura's head a bit before putting it on. "Thank you, Laura. This is way better than sneezing all the time."

Giggling a bit, Talen gives Laura a quick hug before she even gets to move out of the way. Letting her go Talen pats her on the head one more time before saying, "I'm not sure I've met Sarah yet. Which one is she again, Rowan?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:10 am

Liseran looked at the flowers with relish, her cheeks lightly blushing form the beautiful sight while Rory stood by the door and looked around casually.

"Liseran really likes flowers," Rory said perkily. "She almost likes them as much as books and she treats books all holy and stuff."

Liseran wasn't paying attention though. She seemed transfixed by the orchids and the white jades and she also found the lilies she wanted. She sighed dreamily.

"Someday I'm going to have this many flowers in my garden," she said. "So, how do I take these and go? And how do I manage white jades?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:21 am

"Sarah's the deer faunus. Good with numbers, reeeaaally fluffy tail. I'm not surprised you haven't met her though. She's normally cooped up in the office." Rowan replied as the dandelions flew to hover next to him, the lion faunus putting the pots on top of them, the remaining two in his hands. "I'm sure you will, Miss." Rowan said as he turned to Liseran. "I'm glad to finally meet someone who likes flowers too. As for the White Jades, they're pretty easy to care for. They're wild flowers so they're pretty sturdy. Just make sure not to keep them in the sun all day and give them water. Simple. I could give you a pot of them if you'd like. You're buying a lot so a freebie wouldn't hurt."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:48 am

"What a coincidence. My family name means "of the Wild-Rose" if I recall correctly, though I had no idea what it was till I was around 10 years old." Talen said before quickly adding, "My family name that is."

Clenching her scarf a bit, Talen recalls some of her childhood back in the north, remembering how she was suddenly picked up by her father, the death of her mother and how she suddenly came to know who her father was after years of not meeting him at all. Poking Rowan in the stomach, Talen asks, "Can I have a lilly as well, and maybe some Eglantines if you may."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:48 pm

"I would love that," Liseran said, still transfixed by the flowers. "Thank you. Ooh, I can't wait to have this growing in the garden. They smell lovely, too."

Rory smiled from where she was from and then looked at the time.

"Gah! I'll have to get going soon! I have to talk to caterers," she said. She turned to Rowan. "I'll see the bouquet sample and then I'll make the orders now for tomorrow. Is that alright?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:34 am

"Hang on." Laura chirped, curiosity shining in her eyes. Scampering through the aisles, it takes a few seconds for her to pick a fresh lily of the valley and a wild rose. "Here, now continue your story. I wanna know how you found out your name!" Rowan can't help but smile at how enamored Liseran was for the flowers. "Please, it's no problem. Anything for a customer who has such an interest in flowers and plants." Picking up everything he needed, some of it resting atop his dandelions, he walks back to his customers before he's stopped by Anna, the little girl trotting up to him and pressing her small hands on his stomach. "What is it?" He asked, leaning down to put his ear near her head, nodding a few times before standing up again, turning to Rory. "I'm sorry miss. I don't think Anna can prepare the bouquet so soon if you're leaving already. She's uhh... picky about them. You saw how she did earlier. I hope you'll understand.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:53 am

Rory smiled perkily at Rowan.

"It's A-Okay!" Rory said as she stooped down to Anna to pat her head. "That you take so much time makes me know I can trust they'll look pretty. Besides..."

Rory glanced at Liseran, still looking at the flowers, her eyes sparkling and her face ecstatic.

"I'm sure Liseran can check out the bouquet for me. She knows a good one when she sees one, right Lise?"

"Huh? Oh, sure..." Liseran said as she hummed. Her gaze drifting back to the flowers everywhere. Rory walked up to her to disrupt her little trance and gave her a brief hug.

"Gonna go now, coz!" Rory chirped. "Check out that bouquet for me, got it?"

"Alright," Liseran said hugging the wolf faunus. "See you!"

Rory skipped out but before she did, she turned back to Rowan and the others.

"Thanks for everything! This flower shop is the best!"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:22 am

Accepting the flowers from the little faunus girl, Talen leans against a table while holding the flowers with her free hand, clutching her scarf with the other. Patting Laura on the head she begins with, "I don't come from Vale. I come from a much colder place than this, one where snow falls frequently and where pine trees thrive."

Taking a deep breath she admires the flowers she received and smild at Laura, "I got this scarf from my mother, it's the only thing I have left of her. She died when I was young and I never knew my father till then. He suddenly showed up one day, claiming I was his child and apologizing for never being there for me."

Pausing for a while she stares at the flowers for a while, somewhat taking every little detail into consideration. "At first I didn't want to believe him, I only wanted my mother, she raised me on her own. Without a father, without a family name, taking only my mothers at first but he warmed up to me. We both knew that we needed each other and I knew deep down that he was my father, apparently I got my stubbornness  from him but he always said I was more like my mother. So to make things short I went along with him to live in Vale and took on his name, I always had trouble pronouncing it at first when I was little but got used to it over time. It means of the wild rose. l'Eglantine. And I also got a lilly because my mother's name was Liliana." showing the flower to Laura, she continues."My dad visits me every now and then, though he can be a bit careless at times, forgetting important stuff such as his own birthday. and despite how he looks he can be very gentle though not many want to mess with him." Whispering into Laura's ear she says, "And I'm pretty sure even Rowan would be scared of him. Wolverine's are known for ferocity." Adding a little growl, Talen hugs Laura, making sure not to let her go this time. "GOTTCHA!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:03 pm

Laura yelps at the surprise hug, about to wriggle again but sighing sadly as she remembers Talen's story. Gingerly, she wraps her arms around the wolverine faunus, the hug only going around the top of Talen's thighs. It wasn't strong, the girls arms limply hugging the older girl"That's so sad...." She said, pressing her forehead to Talen's stomach. "I miss my mommy too...."

As Anna feel the hand on her head, she smiles, staring at the ground with a slight pink shade to her chubby cheeks. "Thank you for coming. I'll be sure to get your bouquets ready." Rowan said, waving as he walked to Liseran, dandelions in tow. "So miss, what else would you need?"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:03 am

I guess we have something in common.

Rubbing Laura's head, Talen embraces her gently letting the girl take her time in her arms, trying to do her best to comfort her. "I may not be much of a motherly figure but I can always be your big sister, kinda like how Rowan's your big brother." she says, combing her fingers through Laura's hair and then gently resting her hand on top of it.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:02 pm

"I think I have all I'll need, thank you very much," Liseran smiled warmly at Rowan. "But I'll be sure to come back. My aunt loves flowers as much as I do. I'll see to Rory's bouquet as well once it's ready."

While she had been admiring the flowers, she had been listening to Talen's story. Despite herself, she walked up to her, a little nervous.

"Hello," Liseran said meekly as she embraced one of the flower pots. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but overhearing your story and I just wanted to say I think it's quite admirable for you to be so strong when you lost your mother. I find that very touching."

Liseran wondered if she sounded stupid, but merely let out a nervous giggle and scratched her head.

"Uhm, my name's Liseran, by the way," she said. "Liseran Dormirse. Though people just call me Lise."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:05 pm

"If you don't squeeze me too much." Laura said, pressing her cheek to Talen's stomach, "That would be nice...." Rowan smiles at Liseran as the dandelions float back through the doorway towards the shop. "You can come back in thirty minutes maybe so Anna has time to make your bouquet." Seeing Laura and Talen hugging though, he follows Liseran and kneels down beside Laura, putting a hand on her shoulder reassuringly as Anna stands beside him. "You ok there?" "Yeah... The little girl said, wriggling out of Talen's grasp to turn to Liseran. "Thank you. Hi, I'm Laura."

Last edited by ecksdeeeXD on Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:17 pm

Liseran nods.

"Sure thing," Liseran told Rowan. "I'll come back until then. Should I make payments now or later?"

She then looks over to Laura and smiles upon hearing the introduction, remembering her as the girl that had commented on her hair.

"Why hello, there," Liseran said. "It's nice to meet you, Laura. That's a very pretty name."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:56 pm

OOC Note :
I write in first person as Jett. A little variety in writing is a bit fun, don't you think?

IC :
Before I even finished taking off my hat as I walked into the store, the pollen had already reached my nose and made it start to run. Realizing I forgot to take my antihistamines earlier today, I use my metal hand to pull out my bandanna and cover my face before heading to the clerk. "Oy, shopkeeper. You guys sell rosafrost flowers? You know, black petals, extremely resistant to cold, that kind of flower? The five other flower shops I checked out either were out of stock or didn't have them."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:38 am

"I promise not to crush you next time I hugs you, Laura." Talen says with a bright smile, patting Laura on the head. Turning to Lise, she gives a slight bow and smiles."I'm Talen, by the way.and Rowan,"she says, looking over to Rowan "Looks like you've got another customer."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:27 am

Laura wipes the back of her hand on her nose, sniffing loudly but smiling. "Thank you." the little girl said, smiling as she looked up at Liseran. "It was my mommy's name too...." Hearing the new customer, Rowan moves to stand by Talen, a hand on her shoulder as he leans in to whisper. 'Hey, mind if I leave Anna and Laura with you for a sec? Anna'll want to work on the bouquet in the kitchen so just grab whatever she needs here and follow her when she leads you anywhere, thanks." Not waiting for her to reply, he gives friendly pat on her shoulder before walking back to the counter. "Hi. How can I help ya?" Back in the garden, Anna walks up to Laura, giving her sister a comforting hug before wordlessly pointing at several flowers. "I need those...."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:52 pm

"I'm asking for rosafrost flowers. Black petals, thorns, extremely resistant to cold. You know what I'm talking about, right?" I say from underneath my bandanna as I look around the counter, spotting a few packs of gum.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:20 pm

Jacob cautiously walked across the threshold of the small flower shop. His wolf-like sense of smell immediately came under assault from the wide array of brightly coloured plants. For a second or two he felt slightly dizzy, but he recovered quickly before walking over to stand behind a man wearing a bandanna across his face. Jacob shoved his hands in his pockets, as he always did when he was nervous and waited his turn to order, trying not to look too out of place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next