RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.

Go down 
+7
Icrus505
Queso
Shemskis
xariasfury55
JL
Dakir
SentientSnake
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.  Empty
PostSubject: I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.    I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:27 am

Long story short, I've been depressed for a long time, but now it's gotten unmanageably bad. The situation that caused this can't be remedied or put to rest as far as I'm concerned, and anything that reminds me of it feels like a hand squeezing my heart, so I'm staying away from here, as well as steam and skype until I can deal with my depression. No, I don't want to talk about it. I'm going to do a few approvals, then I'm gone. I don't know how long I'll be gone, but I'll be back, I promise. Right now though, I can't trust myself not to get emotional and ruin other people's day. I can't even bring myself to type a sentence of a post at all and I feel like a shell in the chat. I'm sorry to everyone I'm in a thread with right now, but I'm not myself. At all. Dee, Shem, and Xar, if I'm not back by the time Shem's character is approved, go ahead and make Team VTRY. Victoria's the leader and the color is gold. Ask Gus for the hex code. Anyway, for now, I just need to distance myself until I'm mentally able to put on a happy face and go about my day without breaking down when I'm given the slightest reminder of why I'm depressed. This is by no means a resignation, I'm just taking a leave of absence. For now, goodbye. 

~Miranda
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.    I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:28 am

Hope to see you back soon. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.    I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:14 am

Life takes precedence. If you need anybody to talk to, we're still here. Good luck in dealing with your depression, and hope to see you soon, and with a smile! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.    I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:18 am

We're with you all the way, team friend :3.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Queso

PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.    I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:38 pm

;~;
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.    I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:38 pm

Good luck to you and may you find peace with your self
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.    I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:00 pm

I'm sorry you have to go through that, Snake. I went through depression last year, so I'll be on here and steam should you want someone to chat about it with (yes i know you said you'd prefer not to, but i can't help but offer ;~; ). Stay strong and keep your head high. You'll come out a stronger person for having dealt with this Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.    I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:34 pm

I know you just said you don't wish to talk to anyone but feel free to contact me if you'd like someone who you don't know to talk to about it. I'm all ears. L:

As for the news of your leave of absence, Good luck. Come back soon. We may not be family but most of us-if not all of us-care about the people on here!
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.    I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:16 am

We luff you, snake ;~;
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.    I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm depressed, so I'm leaving for a while.
Page 1 of 1