RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lockdown [Closed]

Go down 
+2
DrGustave
MrManix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DrGustave

Lockdown [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:40 pm

Malina continued to fiddle with the wires until a loud screech and distorted audio filled her ears. "Ah, what the hell?" She said to the room as she covered her ears until the screeching subsided and was replaced with a voice. She looked up at the walls surrounding her and took in a breath to respond to the man before a thought shot threw her mind. The paper. The god damned paper. Do not attempt to contact me. "Shit!" She said to herself as she tore her gaze away from the walls and back down at Manticore. She brought her hand to her eyes to rub them. "Don't say anything to him unless you want to be gassed. God damnit...." She said before any of the others could respond to the man. 'Alright...what do I know...Male...seems like he's older....he knows my name but...he did kidnap me so that's no surprise...shit....' She brought her hand away from her eyes and closed the panel on Manticore then brought herself up into a sitting position with her back against the wall and her hand in a fist against her mouth, waiting, with blank face, for what the man would say next.

Last edited by DrGustave on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:57 pm

Ron was going through the same thought process as Malina. Other than their greatly differing opinions, they weren't that much different. So, now we hear his voice. But Ron's advanced hearing could tell the voice wasn't the 'Gods' actual voice. Hell, this could be a woman. All I can do is wait and hope for more information to figure it out. He stops looking at the camera and bows his head, closing his eyes. He awaits patiently for the food.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:15 am

Sclav just listened, rocking on his heels and blinking as his hands idly fooled with his wrist. 'You took my bindings... You took them, you took them... you took them and I will kill you...'

The faunus shook visibly, his sharp teeth grinding together as he darted his eyes around the room.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:32 pm

As Isabelle listened to the voice coming from...  Well, pretty much all around them, she couldn't help but shake her head.  Two people that think they're better than everyone else, nice...  Remaining in the spot on the floor that she had chosen to sit in, she decided to at least try and ignore the bitch as much as possible for the rest of their time here.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:13 pm

Ron looked around at the other three once the voice stops talking and asks, "So, any of you got ideas for games to pass the time?" Ron rolls his eyes, Yeah right, what are we gonna play, I SPY? Ron sighs and says, "It's just an idea don't start heckling me about it."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:39 am

Sclav sighed, turning to Ron and raising two hands, each closed except for his index fingers.

"Do you know how to play?" the faunas asked quietly, shifting and twitching as he tried to escape the though of his bare wrist. However his head still buzzed with thought.

'We can't just sit here... there has to be something. There is always something.'
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:51 am

Slightly in a better mood that someone took up his offer, Ron tilts his head in confusion, Haven't seen this game before. He answers Sclav, "No, I haven't played this before. Care explaining it?" Ron asks the only person who seems to understand that they can't sit there in silence forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lockdown [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2