RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:59 pm

"P-Panda!?" Looking at him in a mix of shock and curiosity, she grabs his side, "Y-You can do that with the Panda? I'm strangely curious... But I also know that I'd prefer to not be broke in half. So I'm going to have to say no to that experience."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:06 am

"Hehe. Don't worry, Pandas have pretty small ones... Though with a proportion of 6 metres... I'd say it wouldn't break you, but it'd probably be bigger than me..." Aphelion said, sighing slightly at the end before kissing her, "Don't worry, next time I'll just spank you... Or whatever, I really don't know what you'll enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:23 am

"It's for me to know and you to find out~" Giggling, she kisses him back, "And probably me as well. Just try kinky things? I dunno~" Sighing contently, she then moves up to bring his head under her neck, "And it seems you are still feeling agitated... I suppose... Yeah, top parts are fine if you want to use them, my puppy."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:31 am

"Nah... I'm good... I don't feel like using your body at the moment." Aphelion sighed and moved his arms to hold her against him, "My body is fully available for whatever you'd like though. And I really don't know Aoife, I don't really want to find out if it'll hurt you. You're precious to me, I don't want to hurt you if it's not necessary."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:05 am

"I don't want to do anything if you don't want to do anything." Holding onto his arms, she shifts back to have her head on the same level as his, "We could watch a video or something. Dunno, it's all up to you, I just suppose it is boring for you to just stay here like this. I mean, I could insult you or something, see if that works to your submissive preferences. Though, I'll probably get upset doing that, as I secretly don't like to insult you, not that I'd tell you or anything, idiot." Giggling after, she pokes his cheek before planting a kiss on it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:10 am

"I want to do anything you want me to. I mean, from what I heard earlier you took our separation worse than I did. I want to make it up to you, by being your little servant for some time. A puppy, as you said earlier. You can abuse me all you want, and while yes, I don't like you insulting me, I do like it when it hurts~" Aphelion chimed happily, kissing Aoife on the nose, "I want you to have fun with me, like you did when I first met you - just being loud and doing some destruction and pain. That's the Aoifey I want to see today." he added, starting to wiggle his behind in the air.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:12 pm

"A puppy lacks clothing in everywhere including public. You can't do that." Sticking her tongue out, she pinches his stomach, twisting it before she continues speaking, "So this gives you kicks then? I figured it just hurts. But yeah! Loud , obnoxious and pain. I can do that today!" Grinning, she twists her hand slightly more.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:16 pm

"Ahh... Owowowowow!" Aphelion hurriedly yelped from the pinch and twist, "It hurts, it hurtsssssss..." his head dropped heavily onto Aoife's chest as he writhed from to pain, falling flat onto her, starting to cry slightly, "Owwww..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:27 pm

Immediately letting go, she sighs sadly, "S-Sorry..." Wiping at his tears, she brings his head up so his mouth was by her neck, "I thought you would be able to take more than that... I mean, you always act so strong, so I figured a little pain wouldn't hurt you. Sorry, I am being an idiot.. You can bite me if it makes you feel better..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:31 pm

"H-Hey... That was fine, don't worry. Pain keeps me remembering I'm alive, kinda makes me grateful for it a bit too." Aphelion gently kissed Aoife's neck, playing with it using his tongue, "I am a weirdo, aren't I? I keep asking you to hurt me and to do me in the butt... it's not exactly sane, is it? Heh. And I only act strong when I have to, I suppose adrenaline makes me momentarily ignore pain... or something like that, weird chemistry stuff."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:06 am

"No. You are my pet masochist who is into both guys and girls." Giggling, she shifts to start doing the same to his collarbone, "Maaaybe, I should make you bang with another guy in front of me so I can watch? Or do you only like girls despite your favourite things?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:09 am

"Okay, fine, I'm your pet masochist." Aphelion agreed, giggling as she started licking his collarbone, "H-Hey! Don't do that! I don't like guys... I only like girls, but... Gah, what was that word... There was a word for it... Well, whatever. I like girls and I like to have things up my butt, so you know... I'm sure someone as resourceful as you who is a sadist to my masochism would have something to make me happy in both ways?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:16 pm

"I feel insulted you believe I am a sadist." Frowning, she smiles slightly, "And of course you like men. You want to do that, then you obviously want another man to do it. You just like girls more than you like boys." Finishing up with a knowing nod, she flicks his nose before saying, "Now stop trying to derail my argument with facts. You are what I say and you can deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:12 pm

"Hey, that's not true! I... I don't like boys..." Aphelion said, obviously peeved that she saw him as such, "I only like girls." he added. It was evident that he was trying to persuade her but he thought that won't work. His tone gave away a hit of possible embarrassment that she thought of him that way.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:26 am

Giggling at his reaction, Aoife decides not to pursue the argument any further, she cuddles up to him, starting to purr while curling up on his stomach, "Stay still then. I am getting more sleep. I am sure Connla would deal with your needs. Ehehehehe~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:29 am

"S-Shut up." Aphelion said, red faced as he threw his arms around Aoife and cuddled up to her, stroking her back while she purred and also closing his eyes. "Meanie."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:24 pm

Tittering all the more, she moves her feet to his face, poking his nose with her big toe, "I heard that~" Yawning, she closes her eyes, almost instantly going to start falling asleep, "Your new job... Is to think of something we can do. Other than sex... You have.. Until I return from my nap" Falling unconscious afterwards, she starts to slumber heavily, drool already escaping her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:31 pm

"Hmm..." Aphelion pondered silently while his eyes closed, holding onto her legs tightly and falling asleep right by her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:09 pm

Waking a few hours later with a loud yawn, she wipes her cheek lazily to get rid of the pool of slobber what had pooled on Aphelion's chest, "Guh..." Figuring out where she was, she blushed slightly at what she left on him, quickly yet stealthily moving to the laptop, stopping the recording and saving it in an obscure location so Aphelion can't find it, subsequently going to retrieve her top and clean his stomach of her drool.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:13 pm

Snoring loudly, Aphelion turned over to rub the slobber over Aoife's bed and snuggle up to her pillow, grinning as he nuzzled it and started mumbling something.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:13 pm

Her hands being crushed by his weight, she sighs and moves her head up to his face, trying to listen to his mumbling while poking his nose with her own, content with positioning, if her hands were getting numb rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:28 am

Mumbling literally still incoherent, Aphelion turned over to roll up further up her arms and hug her, snuggling against her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20