RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gift of a Lifetime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

The Gift of a Lifetime Empty
PostSubject: The Gift of a Lifetime   The Gift of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:38 pm

Lucina walked around campus thinking about what to get Aeden. Something finally popped in her mind and she ran off to Vale to buy the best gift ever. Something she knew Aeden would love. She sat in her dorms with the boxes neatly placed under the bed. She sat at the small wooden desk located in the corner of the room reading a VN and eating a box of chocolates given to her from a friend. "I really hope he likes it..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Gift of a Lifetime   The Gift of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:55 pm

There was a soft knocking at the Team ALIA door. Once Lucina opened the door to see who it is she would find a large Box with a ribbon on top. The box was colored all white with the ribbon being a light pink as it sealed the box. Near the top of the box was a small note which read, 

"To Lucina Kase Kurayami the most wonderful lady in the world. 

Although the name 'Kase' had been scratched out in a hurried mess of embarrassment it was still clearly visible.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Gift of a Lifetime   The Gift of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:46 pm

Lucina looked to the door as she heard a light knock. She stood up and strutted over to the door opening it to see no one but empty hallways. Upon looking down she would see a lovely pale package with a pretty pink bow. A note was placed on top. She shrugged and took the box in her arms but immediately dropped it down on the floor seeing how heavy it was, now dragging it inside the dorm for safe openings as she shut the door behind her. She placedthe box on the floor next to her bed carefully reading the note. She smiled at what was written down and giggled slightly at the scribble out of Kase to Kurayami. She thought to herself, "It'll be Kase soon enough..." With that said she looked down at the small ring on her finger and smiled. She began to open the box but made sure not to look inside until the box was fully opened. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she prepared for what was inside.

Last edited by Skylight on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Gift of a Lifetime   The Gift of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:24 am

As Lucina unwrapped the present the gift saw his cue and began the 'show'. Suddenly from inside the box burst out Aeden! Wanting to play up the holiday Aeden changed from his usual attire. Instead of his usual battle gear Aeden burst from the box wearing only a pink banana hammock a white suit with a pink vest underneath. Just as quickly as he burst from the box did Aeden began to speak. (Bunch of pick up lines in pink feel free to skip) "I'm sorry I didn't get you a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day, but if you want something sweet I'm right here. Hello, Cupid called... he says to tell you that he needs my heart back. Going on a date with me is WAY better than eating a bag of those weird, chalky heart candies with sayings on them. Are you a thief? Because you stole my heart. If I told you that you have a great body would you hold it against me?" Aeden poured out pick up line after cheesy pickup line at no point losing the cofident smile he had as he burst from the box. He seemed to have an endless supply of such lines and seemed to continue for nearly five entire minutes.  Finally as he neared the end he began too look physically drained his breathing becoming slightly labored. Finally Aeden reached his last line, "You must be tired from running through my mind all day." As he slouched down catching his breath he looked up with a smirk knowing he had more more trick, he reached into the box and pulled a single red rose. Aeden began to masterfully spin it between his finger before launching it in the air, Aeden leaned in close to Lucina and whispered to her, "Would you be my Valentine?" The moment he uttered the final word the rose came falling down and Aeden caught it in his mouth feeling pleased his routine had gone off perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Gift of a Lifetime   The Gift of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:51 pm

Lucina was surprised as Aeden himself burst from the box. She fell back on the floor hurting her butt, but immediately got up. She blushed heavily at the amount of cheesy pickup lines were there, but in all honesty she bough it was better than a box of chocolates that would just make her fat. "It's the thought that counts....my gift seems pathetic compared to this show..." After he says, "Would you be my Valentine" she becomes speechless and slips away from Aeden grabbing the box from under her bed. She ran off into the bathroom changing into her gift. She walked out of the bathroom wearing a very petite and revealing Maids outfit. She leaned on the door and said to him in a seductive like voice, "Roses are red, violets are blue, I'll be your Valentine, but what about you?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Gift of a Lifetime   The Gift of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:37 am

Aeden could only stare at his fiancee, speechless at the fact that her show had blown his out of the water. Those words. That voice. Those eyes. That outfit dear god that outfit! With as much grace as a man in a white suit with pink vest getting out of a box could possible muster, Aeden moved toward Lucina still speechless until he was only inches away and kissed her for what seemed like an eternity. Once his passionate display was over Aeden dropped down to one knee as he did the day he proposed and placed a hand over his heart. "Lucina my love, if at this moment I could propose to you again I would, If I could marry you now I would, but the first has already happened and the second shall be saved for another time where I can do so in front of many others to show how deep my love for you is. For now I will have you only to myself and indulge in my selfish desire of not sharing you with the world. Lucina my love for you is endless and to be your valentine would make me the happiest man in the world"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Gift of a Lifetime   The Gift of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:42 pm

Lucina was surprised at how fast Aeden got to her. She enjoyed every second of the kiss between them. She was also a bit taken back at the poetry Aeden presented and decided to bring a bit out herself. She outstretched her arm towards him saying, "Aeden my sweet, for I would reply to your propositions wit yes, a million tims over. I would allow myself to be swept off my feet and into your strong arms. My  love for you is like the universe. It contains vast expanses of the infinite unknown, so let your selfish desires flourish and grow, for I...am yours.." After the last line of her 'poetry', Lucina embraced Aeden seeing what he would do next. A small grin appeared on her face hoping the innocent voice she used while telling her 'poem worked out well.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Gift of a Lifetime   The Gift of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:49 pm

Aeden looked away from Lucina, a pained look on his face. What could possibly have done to deserve someone as amazing as her. Aeden looked back to the love of his life and picked her up in a princess carry. "Lucina day in and day out I am around you and get to enjoy every aspect of your greatness as a person. You expose me to your kindness, your humorousness, your intelligence, and your beauty. Everyday I am forced to enjoy these aspects but I have to hold back or else I cause a scene." Aeden brings his head down to Lucina giving her a loving kiss. "Tonight the the thought of holding back will not even cross my mind, I will show you exactly what I am capable of. As your partner, fiancee, and...as a man." Aeden reaches the bed placing Lucina down, though a bit more roughly than he normally would have and begins to tear off his own clothes. In the middle of his display, Aeden leans down to Lucina's ear and whispers, "I love you." 

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Gift of a Lifetime   The Gift of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:36 pm

((Timeskip to about 2 hours later, sorry I didn't ask but I wanted to post and you weren't on.))

Lucina lay fast asleep in the bottom bunk of the ALIA dorms left bed. After a few more minutes of silence she began to awaken. Lucina turned over in the now crowded bed and rubbed her eyes. She looked at the still sleeping Aeden and smiled. He was real handsome while he was sleeping. She thought it was weird how she was watching him in his sleep and thought it was a weird way to pass the time. She decided to close her eyes for a few more minutes. She thought to herself, "That was a perfect Valentines Day...I wouldn't have it any other way..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gift of a Lifetime   The Gift of a Lifetime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gift of a Lifetime
Page 1 of 1