RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed]   A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:07 pm

Vanille playfully skipped along the sidewalk of downtown Vale. She turned around to see Zwei following at a slow pace. She turned around saying, "Come on Zwei-sama! We're going to be late for the reservation! I don't like to be late!" She begins to walk at a slower pace allowing him to catch up. She begins to pout, yet look cute at the same time because as she said, she hated to be late.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed]   A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Zwei smiled for a moment and patted Vanille's head before suddenly lifting her into the air and onto his back to give her a piggyback. He laughed for a moment "Don't worry I will make sure we will arrive on time!" he began moving in a light jog but not too fast to make it hard for Vanille to hold on.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed]   A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:39 pm

Vanille was surprised for a moment as she tried to cover her 'important areas' from the front row view. Once she was on Zwei's back she began to visually relax. Vanille clapped and began to laugh with excitement. "Zwei-Sama is the bestest!" A few blocks away the hostess would check the reservation spot for Averneas and tap her pen lightly on the stand where the reservations were held. She would wait impatiently as they were already 2.37 minutes late. "Faster Zwei-sama!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed]   A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:31 pm

Without a word Zwei gave a small grunt before pushing his arms and legs to the limit to make it as fast as he could. He ran faster than he thought he would be able to with Vanille on his back until he arrived. "We....are....here!" he gently set Vanille down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed]   A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:39 pm

As Vanille was put back down she looked at Zwei saying, "Is Zwei-Sama ok? You look tired..." She pointed to the restaurant and said, "But there is no time to rest!" Vanille grabbed Zwei's hand and pulled him into the restaurant. The tall lady at the hostesses table thing said, "Ju are 6.34 meenutes vate! I should just chancel chur reservation! B alas I vill not...now follow me..." Vanille was surprised at the sudden outburst and tried to think of what kind of accent that lady had...She began to follow the lady who now held menus.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed]   A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:57 pm

Zwei couldn't help but blush as his hand was taken by Vanille and was led toward the building. Aeden would have a field day if he heard about this he chuckled slightly at the thought but he still wore a goofy smile under his mask. Although he couldn't help but be bothered that all Vanille had actually SEEN of him was the mask. He couldn't help but be bothered by what her reaction might be to what his face REALLY was instead of the metal face he wore every day.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed]   A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:38 pm

Vanille as down at the booth they were led too by the lady with the unusual accent. She motioned Zwei to sit in the side opposite from her. Decorating the table were a bright candle in the center for a romantic atmosphere. On the side were condiments including ketchup, mustard, salt, and pepper. After Zwei sat down she would say, "This place is fancy Zwei-sama! Do you like it!?" She gave a warm smile looking at Zwei with a face almost no one could deny. She looked pleased as glasses of water and a warm loaf of bread were delivered to the table. She took one piece from the pre-cut loaf and dug into it. She began to speak to Zwei saying, "Gweeiii-Famaaa fisss greaaad ishhh feeelicousss!" The piece of bread was half in and half out of her mouth when she said this and almost any normal man would have a heart attack at this displayment of cuteness.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed]   A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:36 pm

Zwei couldn't help but have to try and contain himself at Vanille's display of bread-eating for a moment before returning to his normal self. He lifted a piece of bread before realizing one fatal flaw in going to a restaurant with Vanille, eating is going to be very difficult. He carefully tore up the bread to fit under his mask and lifted the mask off his face slightly to place the bread in his mouth, being careful Vanille sees little of his face.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed]   A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:27 pm

Vanille looked curiously at Zwei as he broke his bread into tiny pieces. She decided to ignore him hiding his face in public and kept of eating her bread. After a silence of about 5 minutes the waitress came over asking for orders. Vanille hurriedly looked at her menu and decided to go with a filet mignon and a 'vanilla' milkshake with a 'cherry' on top. She looked at Zwei seeing what he would order for his dinner.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed]   A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:27 pm

Zwei was rather nervous because he was hoping that he didn't scare Vanille off while they were at the restaurant. "I...I will have the chicken piccata with a greek salad please" Zwei said nervously as he handed the menu back to the server and turned back to Vanille "Thanks for coming with me" His tone suddenly turned friendly.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed]   A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:45 pm

Vanille noticed the nervous tone in Zwei's voice but decided to ignore it. She replied to his last statement by saying, "No problem Zwei-sama! I was the one who dragged you out here anyways thinking you wouldn't want to go with Vanilla-chan!" She then took another piece of bread munching it. "I hope the foodstuff here is really good, one of my friends told me so!" Vanille kept nomming on her piece of bread finally finishing it. She then waited for the waiter to bring their food back. "Zwei-sama! How are you enjoying the DATE, I mean OUTING!" Vanille slightly blushed at the words she said as she didn't like being with a certain someone or possibly something relevant to that.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed]   A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:18 pm

Zwei blushed slightly under his mask "d-date?" Zwei shifted in his seat a little bit. "I don't mind going on dat- OUTINGS! with you...I enjoy it" he was somehow able to maintain eye contact as he offered more bread to Vanille as he spoke "Thanks for being so kind to me" he spoke in a kind and calming tone.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed]   A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:12 pm

Vanille turned her head slightly confused at Zwei's comment saying, "Zwei-sama doesn't need to thank me for being so nice, because Vanilla-chan enjoys it!" Vanille then reached over and booped him where his nose would be. She then said, "Oh! Zwei-sama, I forgot to ask you something, and that thing was if you wanted to go and get something special with me after this...I'm sure you'll enjoy it Zwei-sama!" She gave a reassuring smile and wink. Vanille now waited for a response as well as her food.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed]   A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:05 pm

"S-special? I would be more than happy to come with you to this place! We will have a great time I bet!" after a moment he realized he lacked one piece of vital information "What...is this special place?" he seemed interested and returned Vanille's boop to her real and not metal nose.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed]   A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:45 am

Vanille let out a small childish giggle as Zwei booped her. She then said in reply to that, "Zwei-sama! You bewped me!" She then said in reply to his other question. "Oh my! It is a mystical and magical place known as....The Forest! I bought a cabin for the both of us! We can stay there for a week, and I even bothered to get us a formal leave from school !" She then noticed he waiter bringing over the two dishes and drinks. As the plate of steak was placed in front of her she began to slowly eat it with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed]   A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:28 pm

Zwei blushed slightly. "Th-thanks Vanille" soon after Zwei's food came to the table and he would carefully lift his mask every-so often to take a bite of his food before lowering it again. One did not have to see his face to see that he was perfectly content. "Sorry about the awkward way I am eating...but I am kinda doing this so I don't ruin the other couples meals" he gestured to the couple across the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed]   A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A VALEntines Day Special: It's an outing! [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: