RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Scarlette Nightray

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Scarlette Nightray   Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:11 am

CHARACTER

Name: Scarlette Nightray

Symbol: (I do not have one yet selected; perhaps in the future I may find or think of a fitting one.)

Occupation: 1st year student of Beacon Academy, Ex-Whitefang Member

Appearance: Scarlette has scarlet red hair, as her name implies. Her bangs spike over her left eye, and the rest of it drapes over her left shoulder. Her hair stops roughly below her chest. On the top of her head, she has red fox-faunus ears. Her eyes shine a deep, eye-catching green, and she has a scar going over the bridge of her nose. She typically covers her ears with either a white or black hat. She stands 5’4”, weighing roughly 103 pounds. She typically wears a white shirt, and over it, a dark gray vest that she often keeps unbuttoned. For pants, she has black shorts, which she can move easily with, and black leggings. Around her thigh she keeps a white bag for any necessities, such as bandages, water, tablet/scroll, etc. She wears black fingerless gloves. (I will be making a drawing sometime soon. Don’t have the time at the moment.)

History:
Spoiler:

Personality: Most of the time, Scarlette is very quiet and self preserved. As a major bookworm, she likes to stick to the libraries most of her time. She is extremely intelligent, and if it weren’t for her quietness, she, most likely, would became the leader of team. Scarlette underestimates herself, and believes herself to be useless most of the time, so she tends to stay in the back. She is cold-blooded towards her enemies. There is a point of time that she will open up to people, and it’s often when they attempt to try and enjoy what she enjoys. For example, if someone was interested in books, as she was, she would eventually open up to them after getting to know them more. Scarlette is very loyal and protective of the few friends she has, because she doesn’t have many, so they have a lot of meaning to her.

Strength: Scarlette is very pain resistance; not much pain seems to hurt her. Scarlette is relatively strong, and very independent. She is extremely fast on her feet, apart of it due to her faunus heritage. She is very agile, and she tends to blend in with dark settings.

Weakness: While Scarlette may be independent, this is also considered a weakness, for she does not work well with other people. She is very antisocial, and prefers to stay away from people. Scarlette always uses violence in dangerous situations. She prefers not to run away, and will often get carried away.

Semblance: Illusions. Scarlette’s illusions usually only work on 3-4 people at once. It is most efficient when used against humans/fauni. She can create small illusions, and can even clone herself, but of course, it’s just an illusion. Her illusions are typically humans, fauni or grimm (Nothing as big as a Nevermore or a Death Stalker. It would be too much of an energy sapper). Not all her illusions are perfect. When she is running low on aura, her illusions may flicker at times, or do something inhumane. Scarlette can also use her illusions to make herself appear invisible, although she really is there.

Scarlette’s illusions typically last a minute, depending on the size, and it takes approximately two hours for her aura to regenerate for one illusion. Her aura is able to hold a maximum of 12 illusions at once. 12 illusions is equivalent of 24 hours of simply resting. To select a target to put the illusion on, she must make eye contact with them, and she must remain within 50 feet of the target. Scarlette usually gets tired when she is using more than one illusion at once, and when she is below 5 illusions available, she is slower than normal.

WEAPON
Here is a rough sketch: (Drawn by me)
Spoiler:

Name: Cruentus

Primary Form: Cruentus can split from it’s secondary form, forming two smaller scythes (More like sickles), and a chain connects the two. On the handle is a switch, in which can either 1. Separate the chain, 2. Retract the chain, or 3. Propel the chain, so it’s longer. The chain extends to about, roughly, 3 feet.

Secondary Form: Cruentus’ secondary form looks similar to a double sided scythe. It’s colors consist of a white and black scale.

History: Cruentus was designed by Scarlette at a young age while in the White Fang smithery. Scarlette has been using the weapon all her life, and has brought it to multiple different smiths for them to engineer so it fits her size as she grows.

Last edited by Scarlette Nightray on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Scarlette Nightray   Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:41 pm

As it is right now, that semblance is too powerful. It needs some restrictions. I would like you to specify: How long the illusions can last, exactly what she can create, what drawbacks the ability has on her, and how the targets are selected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Scarlette Nightray   Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:30 pm

*Edited the Semblance.

I didn't exactly know how to explain it, so I hope you'll understand. If not, I can re-edit it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Scarlette Nightray   Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:41 pm

Everything looks good to me. I think you got everything Snake was looking for, but I'll leave that up to her. +1

Chiu Fong Wong- 1st year student heir of a dead clan
Myung Wen Tai- Experienced huntress driven by vengeance
Rebecca Meskenas- 1st year student with a terrible fear of shirts
Tiaria Azurine- Punch happy 1st year student
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Scarlette Nightray   Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:03 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content