RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet the BEATs!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
bren159

Meet the BEATs! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:34 pm

Terra sat there on her bed for a bit, figuring out what she was going to do. I'm not tired, I'm not hungry, and i definitely don't want to hear any more explanations... Terra thought even harder, trying to remember what she had to do. Finally, It came to her. Oh shoot! I have to go to the bathroom! Terra quickly stood up and shouted, "If you need me, I will be in the restroom!" She rushed over to the door and opened it, only just remembering that her mouse teammate was in there already. It was too late, Terra had already entered, but when she checked around, Musa was nowhere to be found... Confused, Terra asked her remaining teammates, "Hey guys? Did you see Musa leave the bathroom, 'cause she isn't in here and the window is open...!"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:09 pm

Bianca watched as Lapis fell on her bed, not really caring all too much. She liked to sleep too, and these beds were pretty comfortable, so she let him sleep. When Terra came out of the bathroom asking where Musa went, Bianca frowned. 

"Oh, I think I might have scared her off. I did tackle her when she came in the room. But that's because mice and cats do not share rooms, it's not a good idea." she said, folding her arms and furrowing her brow in thought. But maybe she shouldn't have. They weren't rabid animals, she probably could have controlled herself and just walked up to the mouse girl and said hi... No, that would have been too boring. She had to have tackled her. No other choice.

"Do we go look for her, then?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:39 pm

Emerald checks the daylight outside and sees the sun setting. Not surprising since he walked in here mid-afternoon. He answers Bianca with, "It's getting late. If we go out now, we might not see her small form. The best we could do is wait and hope she comes back." In his head he hears, Good riddance! Quiet, you. He finishes with, "Let's go to sleep. We have classes in the morning, so we should probably go to sleep early. Maybe she'll feel better to come back if we're all asleep." Emerald climbs up onto his bed as Topaz starts to disappear from the chair.

((OOC: I think the three of us just need to post once more each and then this thread can be ended.))
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:00 am

Terra laid down on her bed, trying to think of ways she could help search. After a few minutes, she gave up. "I don't think I will be much help in searching for her. I never saw what she looked like... The only time i saw her was when she was hiding in her sweater earlier." Terra wondered what a girl like Musa would be doing outside all alone. Then she got worried. "She is probably running all across the city, trying to hide from everybody. By morning, she might be out of Vale! We'll never find her, let alone catch her..."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:53 pm

"I'll go look for her tonight." Bianca said, standing up and stretching as she looked out the window. "I usually don't fall asleep until I start to see the sun coming up so I'll be awake all night. I'll try and find Musa if I can." she said, falling back onto her bed. "If I don't find her, hopefully she'll just have came back here when I wasn't looking or something. I dunno." Bianca was kind of feeling guilt for driving Musa off, but hopefully she could find her and apologize. Maybe start over too? Depended on if she actually found her. She probably wouldn't though.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:18 pm

"Do as you wish. I doubt she'll respond positively to seeing you though," Emerald responds to Bianca. He goes into the bathroom and changes into his pajamas before coming back out. "Either way, good night you two. See you in the morning." He gets into his bed as Lapis disappears from Bianca's.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
As Emerald and Terra go to sleep in their respective beds, Bianca goes out into the night ignoring Emerald's advice. Sadly, he was right and Musa was no where to be found. It was a sad end to the BEATs first day as a team, but such is life. Maybe things will be better off with their new teammate. Maybe not.

However, this is the end for our tale today. Long days and pleasant nights to the BEATs.

[THREAD END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the BEATs!   Meet the BEATs! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the BEATs!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4