RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strip Poker (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Strip Poker (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:58 pm

Fionn walked with the girl following close behind him
"Anyway, welcome to the wonderful land of adventure that is ACLM's dorms" He said to her as he opened the door
Most of the room was clean except for one bed that was looked like it hadn't been tended to in ten years
"The team is going to be away for the rest of the weekend, so we have this entire place to ourselves!"
Fionn closed the door behind them
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:01 pm

Sam took a seat in a chair and pulled out some vodka. She typed a bit and showed him. [You up for a game or something. Alcohol, and games always end well.] She had been looking forward to this for a while. Some time to just relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:04 pm

"How about a game of poker?" Fionn asked pulling out his flask and taking a quick sip
"I have this weird one that has brail on it" He said grinning and pulling the deck of cards out from his stachel
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:08 pm

Sam nodded. A smile grew on her face, not a good one. A evil one. She typed some more on her scroll. [Hows about some strip poker, or are you sensitive of your manhood ;3]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:14 pm

"Only one problem with that, i would win" Fionn said now with more of a smirk as he dealt two cards to the girl
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:17 pm

Sam took a swig of her vodka, and smiled. She again typed. [Then you should have no trouble playing.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:25 pm

Fionn smiled near giddy, he took a large swig of his whiskey and proceeded to deal out five cards in the center of the of the table, a four of diamonds, an ace of clubs, a queen of diamonds, a five of hearts, and a seven of hearts
He checked his own two cards, a king of clubs and an ace of diamonds
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:29 pm

Sam drew her cards and kept her composure. She looked over at Fionn. She had drawn Queen of hearts, and queen of spades. She typed a bit. [I bet shirt.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:33 pm

Fionn raised an eyebrow at the girl
"So do i" He said to her
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:37 pm

Sam smiled and sat her cards down. She had won, with a '3 of a kind'. She stuck her tongue out at fionn, to show her childish side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:40 pm

Fionn rolled his eyes and took his shirt off, revealing his chest which while not being a six pack, was quite obviously muscular
"In a way i'm still winning" Fionn said feeling absolutely giddy

Last edited by snaketicus on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:42 pm

Sam rolled her eyes, with a smile. She typed some more. [Come on get on with it. I want to how red your face will be when you lose. ;3] She simply thought to herself. Wonder who loses their pants first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:46 pm

Fionn simply smiled and took another swig
He sent out the five cards once again
Ace of diamonds, ten of diamonds, ten of clubs, nine of clubs, and five of hearts
He tossed two to the girl and gave himself two
King of clubs, and ace of diamonds
"I bet the same as before" He said grinning
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:56 am

Sam looked at her cards. Damn it, one off from a royal flush. She had drawn a 7 of clubs, and a 8 of clubs. She smiled in hopes to psyche him out. She typed. [Jacket]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:25 am

Fionn showed his cards with a grin
"Now, who won?" He said feeling good about himself, the truth being that without using his semblence, he didn't really know anything about poker
He took a sip of his whiskey
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:14 pm

Sam rolled her eyes as she removed her shirt. She still had her jacket on, and her gloves. She zipped up her jacket and smiled. She typed a bit. [You won this one, draw the cards.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:18 pm

Fionn threw out two cards to the girl. 
He threw out the five to the center, a Ten of hearts, a seven of Clubs, an eight of clubs, a king of clubs, and a nine of hearts.  
The boy drew a seven of clubs and a ten of diamonds  
"I bet taking this sword off my back" He said shrugging his right shoulder to put emphasis on the blade that rested there
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:33 pm

Sam had gotten 4 of clubs, and a 9 of clubs. She decided to play it cool. She typed a bit. [I bet my jacket]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:37 pm

Fionn took a swig of his drink
"You ready?" He said as he put his cards down on the table, smiling
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:48 pm

Sam sighed. She stood up and removed her jacket. She took it off slowly, revealing her black, satin bra, barely holding her breasts back. She Sat back down at drank some vodka. Next bet will be my gloves, then boots and so on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Fionn chuckles slightly
"Have i mentioned just how much i love cards yet?" He said trying his hardest to maintain eye contact
He shot the girl two, then threw down a five of clubs, a seven of clubs, a seven of diamonds, a four of spades, and a six of diamonds.
He gave himself a two of spades and a four of clubs
"I bet jacket" He said smiling at the girl he loved so
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:59 pm

Sam looked at her cards. She had a 8 of hearts, and a ace of hearts. She smiled. She typed a bit. [Let's up the bet. My gloves, AND my bra, for your jacket, and pants.] She didn't smile or anything, her ears twitched a little, but that was normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:02 pm

Fionn knew pretty obviously she had gotten a good hand, especially in comparison to his own hand
He grinned at the girl
"Eh, why not" He said in a happy tone, he took a sip of his unending whiskey bottle
He put his cards down on the table, waiting for the girl to show her own
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Sam played her cards, and smiled. With a full house, Sam had taken the lead. She typed, a bit. [Lose the pants ;3] She snickered at her remark, and showed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:08 pm

Fionn took his pants off,
Now wearing only underpants, a jacket, and his sword he smiled at the girl
He threw out a King of clubs, a two of spades, a five of spades, an ace of diamonds, and a jack of hearts.
He yawned and gave two cards to the girl
He pulled out his own cards, a jack of clubs and a jack of diamonds
He grinned
"I bet the sword" He said to the girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker (Closed)   Strip Poker (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strip Poker (Closed)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next