RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]

Go down 
+4
xariasfury55
Queso
Skylight
ekgthe1st
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
evilparsnips

Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:41 pm

Sanguinius was amused at the talking scythe, but didn't take his attention away from Emma. When she fired at him, he used the wrist of his augmented hand to block it, and although Sanguinius was unhurt, he was knocked back slightly by the force of the impact. Not flinching though, he sprinted towards Emma, his iron hand kept back for defending him, while his flesh hand was drawn back, ready to swing.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:03 pm

Adalyn replied to the boy with the accent saying "Dance? I will do no such thing! Adalyn only conducts! She watches the beautiful dancers while she conducts the beautiful music. Manipulating it to her taste!" With that said she pulls out her secondary, Rubato. She takes two small wooden drum sticks off of her side as she begins to tap it. As the small kettle drum is tapped small sound waves begin to come out of it heading towards Schrodinger. She then replies to Matthias saying, "Do you not want to experience my beautiful music to the full experience? You just want to get a taste of it and then PASS OUT?! Adalyn will have none if this mockery! You will get to experience the full show!"

Thorn replied saying to Shiroe, "True colors? I guess you could say that. I used to be green...the color of envy...I envied the thieves and criminals with all of the riches...I wanted to become like them....So I became red...the color of blood. Which I will not hesitate to shed any if a person gets in my way...like you...We may be former acquaintances but we have a lot of differences. First of all, I am stronger and I don't use dirty runes!" She finally saw how close Shiroe was to her and she woukd begin to form a V shape in front of the dorm with the thorns trying to use a flanking tactic on a Shiroe trapping him in the some of thorns causing him to take damage. "Become surrounded in the darkness and suffering of the thorns!"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:09 am

Suddenly assaulted by the thorns, Shiroe suffers some minor cuts around his body. Quickly releasing the runes on his armor he releases the power causing them to form a small force field around him. Bloody hell! Shouldn't underestimate her. Now, if I could only get rid of these thorns. Looking back to his Sabre, instead of cutting the thorns he releases his binding rune as shackles of energy form around each of the tendrils coming at him. Using the opportunity to get through he places his free hand the ground to form a new rune, Rune of Fire. Charge., imagining it's dimensions and area, Shiroe channels his aura into the rune he placed, somewhat planning a controlled inferno in the immediate area. "Sorry about this but I'll make sure not to cause too much damage" Shiroe said just as the rune finished charging. Leaping away from the dome while keeping his mind focused on all runes he placed, he gets out of it's midst before his binding on the earlier thorns break. Looking back at the rune he placed Shiroe extends his palm while focusing on it. Release. Rune of Fire As Shiroe released the rune, a sudden burst of flames engulf it's position, aiming to burn the immediate area with a blazing pillar of fire.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:16 pm

Emma took a hit to the stomach. Emma admit that punch was a lot harder than what she was use to but it was not nothing she could not handle. Grunting Emma wait until the man got closer and started to finger flick under his chin.

When Emma started her training she could not control her strength, meaning she could not pull her punches. She could easily kill someone with one punch. So, her master told her to use finger flicks until she could learn to pull a punch. Which she did later on in her training. But, Emma being so anger and upset with the situation and the memories it brought up that Emma did not trust herself to be able to pull a punch. So, she went back to the old finger flick system. Back then one finger flick equaled to a pro boxer punch. Now older and more powerful, Emma suspected that the finger flick doubled in strength.

After the fifth finger flick the man was five inches off the ground and Emma transform Toxic Reaper to its Rest mode and plan to swing Toxic to the man side.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Sanguinius had to admit, he was pretty surprised at the fact that he had been thrown off the ground by this girl's flick. He didn't know the meaning of her strength, but he did know it wouldn't be able to stop him. Instead he decided to try fighting from afar. He swung his bionic hand round, launching a fireball off at the girl. He wasn't aiming to kill, just testing her abilities. He kept himself back, prepared for anything she might throw at him.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:15 pm

(OOC: Have to redo my part because of Daemon being banned and not leaving me much to do...)

Taking advantage of the confusion when the ice fell, Mihail's intention moved over to the people that were still inside of the shop as the fight started. He made sure to quickly remove as many civilians as he could, trying his best to keep the people as calm as possible as he rushed a few people out the doors of the shop.

Looking back, he could see that his team was at least holding their own. He noticed Shiroe being nicked by the thorns from the red-headed girl, and Emma deliver a powerful punch to the large faunus.

Getting everyone yet safely, Mihail pulled out his axe and popped his shield out, heading back in to help with what ever fight he could, before suddenly having a large sword being swung straight at him, barely having enough time to react as he ducked under the swing. Losing his balance and rolling, he came to a rest on the ground to see a hooded figure with a large sword.

Kira happened to walk by the mall at the perfect time. She had arrived only arrived at the mall a little while ago to scope out the dust shop for a quick raid at some point for the White Fang. Now, seeing how a group of faunus had beat her to the punch, she figured she'd atleast help the faunus that were being attacked by the humans.

Standing over the first of the humans she was going after, a smirk crossed her face looking down at the fearful human. Raising her large sword, she swung down at him, just missing as he scrambled out of the way and found his way back up to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:41 pm

Schrödinger listened to Adalyn and nodded in agreement "Ja, you didn't look like a dancer to me, but zat was ze best pun involving music I could come up with." He said, sounding surprisingly thoughtful, instead of his usual cocky tone. When Adalyn started sending sound waves towards Schrödinger, he knew that at the moment they weren't harmful, but if he stood still any longer, Adalyn would be able to use them to damage his ears, or rip him apart. He suddenly decided on a plan, he quickly imagined himself standing behind Adalyn and appeared there, despite being in the perfect position to strike, he hesitated, he actually liked Adalyn. He gently rested the dagger on Adalyn's throat from behind and whispered "I'm sorry, but I just can't kill you, Fräulein. I like you too much for me to do that." Softly into her ear before taking the dagger from her neck and imagining himself standing beside Sanguinius and asked "Do you need any help with..." But paused when he saw who it was. "Emma?" He said quietly, surprised to see her at the mall, now conflicted on whether he wanted to actually fight or not, he just froze, not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:11 pm

Thorn looks to Shiroe trying to figure out what he was doing. She then notices that he was placing a rune as her face now had a morbid expression on it. She stopped all motion and looked down as the area around her was now engulfed in fire. When the fire faded, one would see a lone figure now surrounded by ash, made from the burnt thorns. Thorn's shroud was now ripped and burnt in most places, revealing her armor. She took her cape throwing it aside. She then took Ambrosia Spike and aimed it at Shiroe. She then fired a full clip of 5 hollow rounds towards him while saying, "Dirty runes! They have broken my beautiful barrier of prickers!" She then transforms her weapon into its trident form pointing it towards him saying, "I don't want to totally annihilate you...but I will if I have to..."

Meanwhile, Adalyn looked at Schrodinger saying, "Hey! Adalyn could be a dancer whenever she wants! Which just happens to...not be now." Adalyn rubbed the back of her neck as she realized that she would never be a dancer in her otherwise amazing life. Adalyn froze as Schrodinger disappeared, only to appear right behind her as there was now a knife held to her neck. She looked visually disappointed as he said that he couldn't fight her. She looked over at him, which was now next to another baddie. She yelled, "But, but I want to fight you! Get over here, you...you...GUY!" Adalyn now sat on the ground pouting that no one wanted to fight her. She looked around her to see everyone else on the team fighting, everyone except her that is...

Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:48 am

As Thorn shot at Shiroe, he tries dodging while blocking with the plates on his arms. Managing to block 3 shots with his armor, his arms end up giving way to the next shot and one meets him straight in the shoulder causing him to wince in pain as the bullet digs into his flesh. With the blood soaking his shirt and his opponent ready to fight back, Shiroe has no choice but to try and keep up with his runes. Sending more aura to the plates on his left arm he charges a healing rune while keeping focused on Thorn's position. Lifting his Sabre he tries charging his aura but the pain in his arm prevents his rune from fully charging and leaves his Sabre without any enchantments. Trying to stay focused on defense instead he charges the rest of his armor with a rune of protection while he tried healing, looking for a place to get away from the shots before spotting a corner in the shop where he could take cover. Dashing for the corner he slides away from Thorn, knowing that he can't fight as he is right now.

This is definitely not going well. Bloody hell this hurts! I should focus on healing at the moment.

Placing a rune on the ground a few feet from the corner before hiding behind it, he uses it as assurance to have a way out just in case she goes after him.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:54 pm

Emma quickly transformed Toxic back to scythe mode and cut the fire ball in half. Not taking any damage expect a few singe hairs, Emma grab a dust bullet cartage from her armor vest and arm Toxic. It was her weak fire dust explosives rounds. They did very little damage but, produce a large dust smokescreen. Emma plan to create some cover for herself and get close to the man and take him out quickly.

Emma transform Toxic again into its rifle mode and was about to fire. That is until 'Sarah' appeared. SHIT, KITTEN?! slightly freaking out that 'Sarah' was here. Then she scolded herself showing emotion in front of the man. Now, he probably going to go after 'Sarah' seeing as a weakness to exploit.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:15 pm

Sanguinius looked over to Schrodinger, as he realised that he knew this person. "You know her?" He asked, judging whether he should kill him now. If he was going to get in the way, he would jeopardize the whole mission. "Stand aside. If you so much as think of trying to stop me, I'll kill you. Don't think being my ally will protect you." It was true. He had killed many of his former allies like this, for various reasons. He turned back to his opponent. "Now, shall we continue?" He asked, grinning menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:50 pm

Schrödinger didn't know what to do, he didn't want Emma to be hurt, but if he tried to stop Sanguinius, he would probably end up getting killed. HE walked backwards and slumped against a wall, trying to think of a way to make sure Emma didn't die. He eventually lifted his head back up and said weakly "Please... Please don't kill her. Hoping that Sanguinius would allow Emma to live, knocking her out or something, but just not killing her.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:51 pm

Mihail narrowly rolled out of the way of the hack from the mysterious swords-woman. 'Where the hell did she come from?' popped into his head as he scrambled back up to his feet. Mihail could feel his heart pumping, causing his semblance to start up again. Before he could even think of what to do next, Kira had already began a second assault. He was just able to raise his shield in time to take the blunt of the blow from the large sword; however, it wasn't enough to stop the force behind the swing as it sent him flying back, dropping his axe in the process. 'Shit' was all that came to mind as he hit the floor.

Kira let out a soft laugh as Mihail flew backwards form the hit. Placing her foot on the fallen axe, she kicked it off as far as she could, keeping it out of the fight. "What's wrong? I didn't hit you that hard, did I?" She teased him a bit, always liking to toy with her prey before finishing them off. She slowly made her way towards the grounded Mihail, hoping to make him beg for his life at some point.

Mihail raised up to his feet slowly, eyes locked with Kira as she slowly strutted over to him. His heart was about to pop out of his chest at this point, knowing he was in a bad spot with his axe out of the fight. When Kira suddenly sprinted at him, Mihail quickly ducked and rolled as the sword swung by. Turning around, he quickly brought his shield up as a weaker slash came at him, being able to actually stop her in her tracks.

"Not as weak as I thought." She said with a smirk. She then raised her leg up, kicking Mihail square in the gut, causing him to lose his breath. She pulled her sword back as Mihail fell to the ground, raising the sword above his head. "What a shame." Came out of her mouth as she brought the sword down towards the back of Mihail's neck. Mihail managed to push himself out of the way, feeling a few hairs getting cut off. 'Shit... Need to stay away from her.'
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:05 pm

Adalyn now noticed that her teammate was in danger. She would select a song from her small mp3 device in a flash, and begin to send sound waves towards the girl who was assaulting Mihail. She would then rush around the sound waves diving towards the girl. She then exclaimed, "Bitchy bitchy bitch! Stay away from Lazy-Kun!"

On the other end of the shop, Thorn still fought with Shiroe. She gave a small smirk as she noticed Shiroe was hit in the shoulder. She noticed him beginning to flee and she said, "Hey! Get back here you dirty rune useer!" She began to pursue him as she chased him around the shelf, not noticing the rune that was placed. She would point her trident at him as he began to heal, still of course not noticing the rune under her. "Give up yet?"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:14 am

After managing to stop the bleeding with his healing, Shiroe steals a glance around the corner by using the reflection from his Sabre. Upon noticing Thorn's position he quickly channels his aura to the rune and activates it. Rune of Binding. Activate. As Shiroe activates his rune, several tendrils grab at Thorn, wrapping around her arms, wrists, body, thighs, and feet, rendering her trapped and unable to move. Realizing that his opponent was now trapped, her weapons also now aimed away from their earlier position, Shiroe brushes himself off and starts channeling aura to the runes on his blade and armor. As he approaches Thorn he lifts his Sabre to her throat, pressing the sharp end against the area right above her jugular. "I believe I should be asking you that. Now drop your weapons and surrender." Giving a grim smile as he pressed the blade closer to her throat, ready to activate his rune of lightning just in case she tried resisting.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:17 pm

Emma was slightly disappointing that 'Sarah' didn't believe that she could take out the tall man. But then again, 'she' never seen Emma fight. Emma then turn to stare at the tall man. How dare he threaten innocent people just for kicks! Emma didn't know that her aura was flaring becoming visible momentarily. "Who. Do. You. Think. I. Am." shouted Emma as her headphones started playning. "Toxic?" asked Emma to her weapon. "You are clear to do it!" chuckled Toxic happily knowing full well Emma was planning on doing. Emma fired herself above the tall man and transform Toxic into her scythe form. Channeling her aura into Toxic's blade, Emma prepare for one of her ultimate attacks. Toxic blade glowed toxic green and grew 3 times. Its red eyes glowing bright as its jagged smile turned even scarier.

"TOXIC DESTRUCTION!!" yelled Emma as she sent a toxic green slash down at the tall man.

Emma made sure if the tall evaded the attack he would be greeted by a hard kick in the ribs.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:26 pm

Sanguinius couldn't believe how Schrodinger was acting. His metal hand set alight, and he reached out to grab Schrodinger's head to crush, before he heard Emma scream something, and he turned. He saw Emma with her scythe descending above him. He stepped to the side, dodging the slash as best he could, and saw a foot flying towards his stomach, with no time to dodge. His iron hand flared up, and he reached to grab her foot, hoping to set it on fire, giving him time to deal another attack.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:39 pm

Before Thorn could react, the rune of binding was activated from right underneath her. She was able to look down in time to notice that she had fallen into Shiroe's trap, and she felt like an imbecile. Before she knew it, there were tendrils wrapped around various parts of her body preventing her from escaping. She tried to wriggle out of her situation but those attempts only resulted in failure. She then sat idle and said, "Well well well, it looks like I finally got beat by a dirty rune user like you. She said the last part of her sentence in a hushed voice, as more of a teaser for Shiroe. She thought she could take any of the pain, or torture methods from him if she tried to resist capture.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:55 am

Not wanting to grant her the satisfaction of getting mad over such a comment he merely says, "Well, you can stay here for a while. I might as well help my teammates." With that he walks off but not before preparing several runes surrounding Thorn, two more binding runes to activate if the others break and 2 ice runes to freeze her in place if that happened as well. Feeling a bit exhausted, Shiroe leans a bit on a wall and grasps his shoulder before heading out of the shop to help the rest of them. Just as he got out he notices Adalyn firing her barrage of decibels at a woman attacking Mihail, the sound being loud enough to hurt his ears even if it weren't directed at him. Charging the runes on his Saber once more he walks up to Adalyn and shouts, "I'll go for her once there's an opening! I've already taken care of one of them back there!"
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:07 pm

Kira slowly walked towards Mihail, wanting to play with her prey a little while long. She let out a low laugh as she closed in, knowing that Mihail was shaken from narrowly missing his head. The smirk on her face was soon wiped off when a sudden loud noise hit her, causing her to flinch and stumble back. "W-what the-" Before she could finish her sentence, Kira was suddenly smacked by a flying girl, causing her own sword to fly from her grasp and slide a good ways.

Landing hard on the ground, Kira hit her head against the ground, causing her to be somewhat foggy as she wrangled with the little girl that just tackled her with a surprising amount of force. "You... Bitch!"

Mihail, who had landed on one knee, could only look at the two for a moment, trying to process why in the world Adalyn just tackled the hostile woman. "Wait... what...?"
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:50 am

Emma felt the iron hand grabbing her leg and setting her pant's leg a blaze. But, she continue her kick sending the tall man flying somewhere. Gritting her teeth, Emma ripped her pant's leg and fling it off somewhere. Emma leg was covered with some burn, but she still could move.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:23 am

There's my opening then.

Rushing over to the two girls wrestling each other, Shiroe quickly notices the sword and kicks it farther away as it passed by him as to not give the opponent a weapon. Not wanting to harm Adalyn, Shiroe waits patiently for an opportunity to use his rune of binding again. Damn, I'm draining myself a lot. Better finish this soon.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:36 am

Sanguinius picked himself up. This girl really did pack a punch. Or a kick. He started to walk slowly back towards her, seemingly unfazed by her strength. He threw a couple of fireballs towards Emma from a distance, continuing to walk towards her. He wasn't going to be defeated this easily. When he heard the canister in his wrist go empty, he opened it up and placed a white dust crystal there. He had a feeling agility would be useful in this fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3