RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:25 am

Looking at her calmly, Moseph rubbed his nose slightly against hers before turning off the water and encompassing her around the waist, stepping out of the shower with her and taking a towel, bringing her chest to his. Wrapping the towel around her back, he started drying her off, wordlessly, mechanically.
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:32 am

Shivering slightly as they step out of the shower, Luna smiles at Moseph's thoughtful actions, standing still for him to do his work, at least for a moment. A little later, she grabs another towel and begins drying Moseph off as well, flicking her hair over her shoulder in the process.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:35 pm

Content with how her backside was dry, he moved on to slide the towel between them and started drying off her front, adding offhandedly, "I'm not good with combs and hairdryers so you'll have to do that yourself." as he went to clear away some hairs from her face, other hand still drying her midriff.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:07 pm

Rolling her eyes at Moseph's comment, Luna shakes her head briefly as she continues drying his body off. "I don't expect you to do anything for me, let alone everything... so I can take care of my hair." Stepping away from him when she's content with both of their dryness, she heads over to the sink to work on her hair, taking out the hairdryer.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:24 pm

"Expect the unexpected." Moseph grumbled out quietly as he moved over to put on his new pair of boxers, making sure they're a good fit before hanging the wet towels to dry and going back into the room to put on the usual suit and tie, dressing himself calmly as he noticed his ears sticking out, patting down some hairs on them to help with the camouflage.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:47 pm

A large amount of time spent dealing with her hair allowed Luna to quickly finish drying it, tying it in her normal braid, keeping it over a shoulder this time instead of along her back. Heading over to her clothes, she quickly gets dressed in a pair of loose pants and blouse. Turning to Moseph, she smiles at him. "Right. Ready to go, then?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:12 am

Moseph plopped the cigarette into his mouth and twirled it around as he started filling the pockets of his suit with essentials - black, thick leather wallet, pocket watch, a few small things such as cigarette cartridges and some carefully wrapped sugar cubes. Content with what he brought, he walked over to her and lightly hugged her around the shoulders, "I am ready."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:59 am

Smiling up at Moseph briefly, Luna heads over to her dressers again to grab a few things, including a sweater and money of her own. Moving back to Mo, she intertwines her left hand with his right, gently pulling him towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:02 pm

Closing his eyes in a slow blink, Moseph exhaled through the nose and responded to her pulling by following. His rather slow nature seemed of fair contrast with her whom he always allowed to lead the way. This was no exception, as he trotted behind her, staring into her braid.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:27 pm

[Short-Timeskip]

As the couple arrived in the city, Luna lead them towards her preferred shopping district, figuring they could find anything Moseph wanted as well... and if not, they could go somewhere else in the city. Pausing momentarily to give him a kiss, she lightly leans in to his body before speaking. "So... where do you need to go?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:35 pm

Giving her a single stroke down her spine, Moseph looked around the shops, "Nowhere especially, I never had a specific destination." he stroked his chin before looking off towards a simple item shop, with a variety of items on display, "That item shop there I suppose, maybe they'd have some cartridges." he pointed to the cigarette in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:32 pm

Making a face briefly at his choice, Luna shrugs it off and heads over to the shop, lightly pulling Moseph with. "Sounds fine to me... maybe I'll find something interesting too." She says on the way. Releasing Moseph's hand to stretch, she glances around briefly before entering the shop quietly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:37 am

Following Luna in with a slither such that he didn't have to bother stopping the door, Moseph scanned the shop. It was somewhat small, with shelves lined with literally all sorts of stuff, ranging from a few hunting knives to pottery, jewelry and a few toys here and there. Occasionally glancing at Luna to know where she was, he approached the counter, where he stopped for a moment, silently examining a small pendant before narrowing his eyes and taking out a cigarette cartridge, "Got any of these?" he asked with a grunt, lazily looking up at the girl behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:44 pm

Walking around the smallish shop, Luna pauses every few moments to look at items on the shelves. Surprisingly enough, at least to most people, she stopped to look at a few of the daggers and hunting knives. While not nearly as elegant as a bow... they were still rather well made, and would make for an interesting to a collection, should she want to start one. Lost in thought... at least a bit, she continues examining them carefully.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:26 pm

The girl looked at him and with a hint of slight annoyance she pushed up her glasses and took out a hidden box of the stuff. Content that he didn't have to add much more to that, he started looking through the cartridges, giving each label a careful overview.

Finally settling on two new flavors, he moved the box to the side and put them down before glancing back at the pendant, quietly doing some math in his head before moving the cartridges forward to the woman, "These and that." he pointed at the pendant and took out his wallet, shuffling through his cards while sparing another glance at Luna, making sure she wasn't looking that way.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:22 pm

Continuing to browse the daggers and hunting knives, Luna finally decides on one of each, marking their places and designs in her head before beginning to browse the store again. Taking a moment to look at Moseph just to see he was doing, she smiles slightly before resuming her perusal of the store shelves.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:55 pm

Making sure to cover up his purchase with his body when he saw where she was, he rather quickly and wordlessly made the purchase, hiding the pendant in one of the inner pockets of his suit before moving over to her, visibly replacing the current cigarette cartridge with one of the new ones, "See anything you like?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Glancing over at Moseph as he walks over, Luna nods a few times. "There's a dagger and hunting knife I'm going to get... haven't looked around much otherwise, but I think that'll be it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:27 pm

"Mhm." Moseph acknowledged her decision before taking a whiff of his cigarette with a distinct mango scent, "Whenever you are ready then, I have what I wanted." he glanced around slowly and leaned to kiss her on the forehead lightly.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:27 pm

Grinning at Moseph's affectionate action, Luna rolls her eyes slightly. "Hmmm. I'll just grab them now, and we can get going. We do need to go clothes shopping, after all." With that, she heads off to grab the dagger and hunting knife, packing them both carefully in their sheaths before bringing them to the counter. Placing them down, she pulls out her own money to pay, staying rather silent through the entire exchange.

With her purchases in hand, she collects Moseph from his location and heads out of the store, looking around for one of the clothes shops she likes.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:07 pm

Moseph silently scanned the other stores, wondering where Luna would take him. He rarely went to any fancy shops - simple items of clothing such as underwear could just be bought anywhere and his suits were tailored by a guy he got to know a while back. Obviously, not really friends, but Moseph always had cash so there weren't ever any complaints.

"Your call, I've never been here before." he said, turning, the pendant jingling slightly against his pocket watch. I should've put it elsewhere, now the watch is going to get scratched...
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:37 pm

Frowning and scrunching her nose slightly at his answer, Luna grabs Moseph's hand and begins leading him down the street. "Then we'll go to my usual place... they might have what I'm looking for, and if not, they have tons of other things we can pick up." Subconsciously pressing her body close to his, she continues the walk.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Moseph moved his hand to hold hers back, leaning against her when she pressed against him, "Sounds good to me." he stared off before grumbling slightly and rubbing his chin, "Since I'm your boyfriend I should pay for you, right?" he asked, taking another puff of the cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:46 pm

Giggling at Moseph's question, Luna shakes her head as she pauses on the sidewalk, bringing them near a wall of a building. "You could, but there is no need. I do have access to more money than I could ever use... So, you can pay when we go out to eat, or to a show... but I'll pay for my own clothes. If that sounds fair, at least."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:49 pm

"Well, I most likely always have enough money for everything I need." Moseph slipped his hand into one of his pockets, considering his phone for a moment before instead taking out a sugar cube and switching it with his cigarette, "However, suit yourself." he added, the words being a rather comedic monotone mumble due to the sugar in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:27 pm

Rolling her eyes at Moseph's actions, Luna pulls him back down the sidewalk, heading towards her favorite store. Arriving at Bountiful Boutique a few minutes later, she opens the door for the pair and heads inside. Releasing Moseph's hand to wave at her favorite cashier, she turns to him afterwards. "Okay... so... I'm going to go look for what I wanted, and you can look around this time? We can meet by the changing rooms in a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:19 pm

"I shall see you there then." he said, scrunching his nose slightly before resting his hand on her head momentarily and stroking reservedly. He then released her to let her pass and glanced at her briefly before moving over to a section with male accessories, examining the tie rack with a slow, penetrating gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]   Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waxing Love, Waning Funds. [Closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: