RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One More for the Books [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

One More for the Books [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More for the Books [Closed]   One More for the Books [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Fionn's grunted loudly in pain as everything below his right elbow froze, but he managed to avoid the kick in time and sent his own leg flying towards the woman
Back to top Go down
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: One More for the Books [Closed]   One More for the Books [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:12 pm

Malina brings the weapon in her right hand and brings it downward and pulls the trigger, but not before a kick collides with her gut, knocking the wind out of her lungs. She flies up into the air and above one of the lower rooftops before pointing the weapon directly in front of her and pulling the trigger, sending her backward and landing on top of the building. She took a moment to regain her breath before lifting herself up and reloading Summer's Blaze, filling her left with explosive rounds and her right with propulsion rounds. 'Alright. He's fast enough to pull a kick immediately after and attack. Underestimated my intelligence so let's us that.' She thought as she finished reloading and walked over toward the edge of the rooftop. She peeked over enough to see Fionn and fired three explosive rounds toward his chest before ducking back, moving toward the center of the rooftop and pointing her right weapon to the right of her and left weapon to the front.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More for the Books [Closed]   One More for the Books [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:33 pm

Fionn saw the the gunpowder stars of the girls weapons discharging, he grinned and dodged two of the rounds
He let the third one hit his arm
With a boom the ice on his arm shattered off
"Time to show her i can fly too" he thought as he ran towards the building she stood on and slammed his blade into the ground to propel him self into the air
As he began to lose momentum he stabbed the blade into the side of the building next to him and used the force of the earlier jump to spin himself on its handle, he pulled the trigger electrifying it in a burst that detached it from the wall propelling him powerfully forwards toward the woman
As the distance closed he raised Oberursel above his head and let the sparks consume it
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: One More for the Books [Closed]   One More for the Books [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:43 pm

'Underestimate my intelligence will you?' Malina thought to herself as she watched the man fly up through the air and onto the opposite building. As he propelled toward her she pulled the trigger on her right weapon she had previously raised, moving her out of the way. As the man passed through the air she pulled around her left weapon and pulled the trigger, sending two explosive rounds toward his back. She then pulled the trigger on her right weapon once again and propelled herself over and upward onto a higher neighboring rooftop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More for the Books [Closed]   One More for the Books [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:57 pm

"God damnit, she was playing dumb!" Fionn thought as he saw the round flying towards him
"And i liked these shoes" He thought as he grinned and used the weight of his sword to pull himself down in mid air
The two explosive shells hit his feet sending him flying into a building where he repeated his trick from earlier so he could land next to the girl
"You know what's funny?" He said smiling at her
"How the smartest of people often are the ones who act dumb on purpose"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: One More for the Books [Closed]   One More for the Books [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:01 pm

"The smartest people are the ones who know how to mold others to their will. Nothing as crude as playing dumb...." She paused for a moment, adjusting her weapons so that the barrels pointed past her elbows as Manticore swiveled around over her right arm with it's stinger pointed at the man's face. "...You seem to be able to fend off a human opponent easily enough. However not one fighting at full capacity, at least not yet. Fighting Grimm means always going for lethal strikes. The most you've done has been merely shocked me with rather weak strikes and a single kick that was absorbed by my aura. You haven't even damaged me enough to jump start my semblance." Manticore suddenly struck out, stopping mere inches from Fionn's left eye before pulling back to her shoulder. "I could've chosen to kill you right there. I could ended this 'fight' within the first minute had I used actual poison in that first cut. It's too bad murder isn't allowed for insolence like yours though..." She says as she positioned her right arm at an upward angle with a fist pointed toward Fionn's jaw. "So unless you want the end of a metal tonfa propelled into your jaw and permanently paralyzed sword arm, I suggest stepping down. Just in case you're wondering to yourself in that tiny brain if I'm bluffing, I can do much worse. Consider it a blessing I'm not pointing this toward your heart or lower." She says as Manticore readies to strike and Malina's finger lightly squeezes the trigger, waiting to fully pull it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More for the Books [Closed]   One More for the Books [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:28 pm

"Let me ask you one thing first, why do you do what you do?" He asked giving his now irritating smile
"It's obvious you have worked as a huntress for years, and most ones as strong as you become rich enough to retire within that time" He said looking more serious
"You seem apathetic to everything but still continue to work for something you could simply leave at anytime"
"Is it because it gives you security to know there is always something for you to fall back on?"
"Do you enjoy the hunt?"
"Or is it simply something for you to live for?"
Fionn began to look at her in a more worried way, showing his honest interest in her life
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: One More for the Books [Closed]   One More for the Books [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:50 pm

Malina didn't faltered from her stance and looked at the man with a face of annoyance that one would expect when explaining a complex concept to a child. "You want to know why I do I do? You really want to know? The absolute truth is if myself and people like me didn't become hunters and huntresses the world would be filled with no one but those stupid enough to think that they alone can defeat anything that comes at them without adapting to any situation. It's people like me that keep the others who think they have enough strength and natural talent to become gods in check. 'The reason I'm becoming a huntress is to protect those who cannot protect themselves.' Is what Beacon likes to say is its image for future warriors. The truth is we're being trained because people have become to lazy and stilled by the reduced Grimm that they think they'll be kept safe by city walls and others. I'm becoming what I'm becoming because other people won't learn to fend for themselves and even if they do they frown upon spending their time at a school to do some good. They'd rather spend time an officer of the law, not they they even do anything for the city, or a mercenary." As Malina speaks, the grip on her weapons trigger becomes tighter and tighter. "Now. If your next words aren't a surrender, even if you intend of saying so afterward, you're getting your jaw broken. So choose your next words carefully."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More for the Books [Closed]   One More for the Books [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:02 pm

"You know what, i agree with you" Fionn said grin coming back in full force
"You have a very good point, but you shouldn't act like you're the only one who tries to make a difference"
Fionn began to sheath his weapon
"Want a drink?" He said procuring a flask from within his coat and taking a sip of it
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: One More for the Books [Closed]   One More for the Books [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:42 pm

Malina silently raises her right weapon and empties the chamber before loading it with repulsion rounds. "This is what I was saying about separating the smart from the weak. You so easily let down your guard because I asked." She said before raising her left weapon and firing a repulsion round at the flask, knocking it out of Fionn's hand. Before he had time to react Malina pointed her right weapon to the ground and fired three shots, sending her high into the air and over to the bounty stall area. After landing and dusting herself off she walked to the RV and opened the door, walking in. "Sorry it took so long, some idiot thought it would be fun to fight me. Let's go." She says to Vega as she walks over to the sofa and sits down next to her scroll. "...We're having a team talk when we get back...if Muzen gets off his ass..." She says before picking up her scroll and turning it on, once again searching for jobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More for the Books [Closed]   One More for the Books [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:25 am

Fionn dodged the shots heading towards him and watched the women walk to her car
"Well i always was passive agressive" He thought
He charged up his blade and shot an electric bolt small enough to not be noticed, but large enough to knock out a vehicles battery,
He proceeded to jump away silently, chuckling to himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One More for the Books [Closed]   One More for the Books [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One More for the Books [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: