RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leading? (ACLM)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:50 am

(Sunday, Week 13)

Roy had been taken aback at the prospect of becoming leader of team ACLM. Acclaim. It seemed more like the only word you could form with their names, instead of something that suited them. Roy walked the streets, armor in a large rucksack on his back, spear collapsed and hidden away in the bag as well. He was lucky to have Coran on his team, at least. Someone he knew, someone who trusted him.

While the other two seemed nice enough, one was a slob, and he didn't know much about the other aside from she was a Faunus and a little socially awkward. He had let them know he was taking care of a personal matter in the city. In reality, he had gotten his armor re-detailed. It wasn't the first time the armor's color was changed, at least. His stepmother had gone through a red phase, and finally settled on purple. At least the armor itself was gender-neutral, the Blitzchach didn't believe in adorning armor with anything to identify the gender of a warrior, lest they be judged by anything less than skill in battle.

He sighed. He had the helmet remade, and the armor was now blue with white and gold trim. The helmet still had the "Dragon" motif. He was currently wearing his brown hiking boots, blue denim pants, and a black shirt along with his brown jacket. There was a chill wind today, and he idly wondered if he should duck into the bookstore and get back into the habit of buying books. Maybe some books on Grimm, or fighting techniques. Anything to help him study, as classes were getting a bit more practical now that he had a team and was formally accepted to Beacon.

As he walked through the city, he contemplated visiting his father. He had talked to him about being accepted, and Angus was happy for his son, but rather busy organizing a Faunus Rights march, and didn't have much time to talk currently.

He sighed, simply walking aimlessly, trying to think of what it meant to be a leader.

Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:29 am

Breathing at a somewhat quicker pace than usual, lavender voids would be directed over a certain girl's shoulder, peering back and within a single, widened room kept inside a building. A small smile would be given toward a group of children --- their ages likely ranging from perhaps eight years to twelve or thirteen --- as well as another man, paired up with a wave, before she directed her attention back toward the door before her. With a slight shove she pushed it open, stepping outside and closing the door behind her with a certain amount of carefulness, causing there to be little sound at all as soon as the contraption behind her shut yet again. Sensitive ears would give a small twitch, however, noticing the faint 'click' created as the door met the frame.

As if it were a certain cue for her to finally take off, Chelsea allowed her grin to fade slowly as she turned toward the eastern direction. Once more within her normal clothing rather than a set of robes designated for martial arts instructing, both hands of hers lifted and grasped the rim of the hood attached to her second torso layer, lifting it up and gently over both Faunus ears of hers. After a reasonable amount of adjusting it in order to bring some comfort to both feline auds, she brought both extremities down a tad and toward her treasured, lavender-tinted scarf, tugging up upward to shield the lower half of her expression while continuing to stroll along.

Her thoughts would stray toward the building in which she was just in mid-stride, violet eyes shifting down to the ground as the lass continued onward. They would pause every so often as she lifted a hand of hers, grasping hold of one of the ends of her scarf and lifting it up to wipe small amounts of sweat trickling out --- primarily around her neck and face. Earlier that day, the realization of finally being assigned into a team had hit her like a strike to the face by one of her fellow instructors down at the fighting school. She hadn't heard or noticed much about her team members, though was clearly listening and aware when the apparent leader had announced that he was off for a sort of errand. Chelsea being Chelsea, she simply acknowledged the statement with a smile and nod, and had decided to do some activity while waiting for the leader to return.

...That little activity being participating within the part-time job she had picked up on a few months prior.

...Why am I almost always tired when I leave that little school...?... came the thought as the crossbreed continued on with her actions.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:48 am

Roy was lost in thought. Very lost in thought. Things had been happening, especially this Rudra Cult thing that he was gathering help for. That was at the forefront of his mind. He knew Coran, and knew he could handle himself. The other two, he didn't know, and didn't want to get involved. He would probably ask his father for help with it, he had to know.

He bumped into a woman who might have been somewhat thinner than himself as he walked, his blue eyes widened in shock as he steadied himself to keep from falling over.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?"

He then recognized her almost instantly. It was his team mate, Chelsea....something. He was bad with last names.

"Oh, Chelsea, sorry..."

Now he was mortified. Always finding a way to make himself look foolish around women, he was. If she had fallen, he would hold out a hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:13 am

...Maybe I just don't hold back when I go there...? ...Actually, I think that might be it. I fight a lot less then I'd like, to be honest...but when I do, I've noticed that I go all out... she would think silently, her gaze still locked upon the earth beneath. Blinking silently, she realized something. ...Oh man, I've been going all out on kids. What if I accidentally hurt someone before...? Why am I just thinking of this right n-

Another stop in between thoughts would be taken --- this one much more abrupt than the previous. A sudden, somewhat forceful impact would be felt and clearly registered within the girl's intellect, causing a small squeak to escape into the air around as she felt something --- or rather, someone --- bump into her. She stumbled backward a bit, awkwardly attempting to regain full balance. Of course, she would fail, landing upon the sidewalk below her with a quiet 'thud.' Her hood jolted a bit on impact, swinging further back upon her skull and revealing both feline ears of hers the slightest bit for the quickest moment. The view would be short-lived, however, as she quickly reached up and fully covered them once more while whispering a pained quote to herself. It was then that she heard the first question from the other, unknowing of the fact that she actually knew him...kind of. "N-no, no no, it's fine. And...yes...yes, I'm okay."

After pulling her hood back up, Chelsea kept her eyes down as another soft murmur escaped her lips. She would freeze rather stiffly and fall silent as she heard her name. Curious and confused at the same time, she drew both radiant orbs of hers up, feeling them widen the slightest bit as she fully noticed the blonde before her. "Oh...you're...you're Roy, right?" she would ask quietly, gazing up and at the lad above her. She remained within the sitting position she uncomfortably landed in not even a minute prior, seemingly oblivious to the pain that was coursing throughout her body just a few seconds before. Finally noticing the hand that was held out to her, the faintest feeling of warmth would well within her expression, though its visibility was thankfully shielded by her scarf which, much to her surprise, had remained secured around the base of her face. Hesitantly reaching out at first, she grasped the other's hand, still looking down as she used it for support while hauling herself back up.

"U-um...thanks..."
Back to top Go down

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:28 am

Fionn was in a small convenience store trying to get the most out of a five he could,
He was half way through making a list of the cheapest ingredients for cooking he could get whilst also getting a pound of chocolate (For himself) when he saw some commotion out the window
"Oh it's Roy and Chelsea!" He thought as he popped one of his headphones out and walked towards the checkout "Hey can i leave these here for a moment?" he asked the clerk who simply nodded "Thanks"
"Hey guys, cool seeing you here!" He said with a grin
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:00 pm

"Yeah, Roy's my name."

He nearly let out a sigh. They weren't well acquainted yet, he knew, and they all needed some kind of team building exercise, and soon. They were really just random people thrown together into a team. A chilly wind kicked up, blowing his long, clean but unkempt hair in the wind. He hadn't bothered pulling it back today, though he pulled his jacket tighter around himself in the cold wind and wished he had.

Then Fion came out of the woodwork. Well, at least he knew Fion's name too, right? That was worth...something. He waved to Fion after he had helped Chelsea up. Then he had an idea. It was cold, and nearing the dinner hour.

"Any chance the two of you are free for dinner? I grew up with Coran, but I'd like to get to know the two of you. I know a pretty nice place near here."
Back to top Go down

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:28 pm

"If you can give me two hours ill pay the whole thing!" said Fionn as he smiled in a knowing way, Roy and Chelsea suddenly noticed he glowed blue for a second
A man started running through the street they were on carrying a brief case "Be right back" Fionn said with his now signature smile
He took the blade off his back and pulled the trigger to electrify it running forward a few feet and stabbing his sword into the ground to propel himself into the air after the man,
Just as the blade pulsated and began to glow he swung it like the air itself would cut and launched a small beam at the man, incapacitating him instantly
"Heh, bounty hunting is a good job!" Fionn said
"How about you guys go back to the dorm and get ready, ill be back in an hour." He said as he popped an earbud into his head and began to walk into an alleyway with the unconcious man on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:03 am

Chelsea nodded with some hesitance, beginning to open her mouth as if preparing to say something in reply to Roy's offer. It would remain that way before slowly and awkwardly closing, however, as yet another voice registered within her intellect. Faunus ears of hers would twitch once more, shifting toward the direction of the other newcomer before she directed her gaze to him. Another extended pause would be taken before she fully realized that this other guy was yet another member of the newly-assembled team she had been placed within. ...Looks like we all just happened to be out in town...

Soft, narrowed eyes would follow after the apparent bounty hunter as he suddenly took off, knocking another distant male out with no sweat at all. From beneath her scarf the lass' jaw dropped a tad from a sudden surprise. "H-holy..." would be the only thing she would mutter before Fionn gave his own remark before ducking into a nearby alleyway with a body on arm. Somewhat awkwardly now, she would look down at the ground as if thinking about something. Moments afterward she would shake her head as if snapping herself from her trance, looking back up at the blonde whom she was left with. "S-so...to the dorms, then...? I...I guess..." she asked quietly, giving a quick glance off toward the direction in which Beacon would be.
Back to top Go down

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:16 am

Fionn arrived at the dorm one hour later.
"Hey guys, ready to go?" He asked as he stepped in through the door way
"Also i'm sorry that took so long, but something "Lucky" happened!" Fionn said with a slightly devious tone to his voice
"The guy who put the hit up accidentally gave me an extra $200!" Now giving a bright smile to everyone in the room
"Anyway, lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:04 am

(OOC: I'll be posting catch up, sorry, had a friend over today.)

"Sounds like a good plan."

Roy would presumably walk to the dorms with Chelsea, feeling a bit self conscious. His gynophobia had magically vanished, or so he thought, just replaced with mild discomfort. He had more things to worry about than looking silly in front of women. He had to lead, now, and the first part of that was getting to know his team mates. But that could be done over a meal and fine wines, the place they were going wasn't in the habit of carding. Much too high brow to stoop so low, the owner thought.

So yeah.

When they reached the dorm, Roy decided that he would have to partition it off so that each person could have a modicum of privacy. Maybe souji screens? Possibly just hang sheets of fabric so everyone would have privacy to get dressed. But that was a line of thinking for another time. For now, he put his bag next to his bed.

Waiting on Fionn, he didn't really know what to say. He planned on telling them about himself over dinner. And he was awkward when alone with people he didn't know well, and yet he had to get to know them to lead them.

He let out a sigh, while an hour passed rather awkwardly.

Then Fionn arrived. Exclaiming that he had an extra two hundred on him.

"About that, Fionn..."

Roy let out a rather weak chuckle.

"Dinner is on me. I invited you both, it's only proper."

Thank heaven Coran's not around. He's a nice guy, but he's rather...boorish.

And so, he led them to the restaurant, and this writer silently thanked whatever god there really is for spell check.

Once inside, the staff immediately recognized Roy and led them all to his father's usual table. This caused Roy to turn a rather subtle shade of scarlet in embarrassment. He didn't really like flaunting his rather recent wealth, but his father had been a prominent doctor before he had moved to the Blitzchach village to follow his wife's traditions. With the way Roy dressed, plain clothing most days, you would really never guess he was wealthy.

"My...ah...father likes this place. A lot."

Menus were handed out, filled with all kinds of choices, from the lowly hamburger (Made from only the most expensive and exquisite ground steak) to the noble Filet Mignon. Roy personally preferred hamburgers.

"Get whatever you like. And they...um...don't card here, so you can also try the selection of wines, if it's to your taste."
Back to top Go down

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:00 am

Fionn let out a small happy chuckle "Okay but i'm atleast paying for the wine, regarding how much of it i'll drink"
He sat down at the table with the others and picked up his menu,
"Hmm, i'll get this vegetarian pasta i guess" He said with a voice that suggested being in deep thought
"And that wine looks good too"
Back to top Go down
Ghazman

Ghazman

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:40 pm

[I'm in your thread, cramping your style.]

Let's be honest, the odds of Coran just running into them out of nowhere were astronomical. He didn't hang out in the city much, he didn't know many people there, he spends most of his time training, you'd think that there would be no reason for him to bump into them right? However, if you consider how much Coran loves drinking, in addition the fact that the place does not card, and the people there know him because he and Roy are practically family, you can see why he's been spending some time there recently. On that night in particular he's actually been there for a while getting drunk.

Sitting at his table in his sleeveless brown shirt and ripped dark pants, Coran slammed his sixth flagon of mead down after a good chug. "Keep em comin Reggie, just gonna take a bathroom break." he told the waiter as he stood up and headed to the bathroom. After he finished his business he was making his way to the table when he noticed Roy and the others sitting down at a table. He grabbed his flagon and made his way over to them. "Heyyy, whole team's here! Now we can get drunk together!" He said as he pulled up a chair and sat down next Roy.

In his current state he did not remember the names of the other two members of the team, he had only known them for a short period of time and he wasn't very good with names anyways. In his mind he called Fionn "Big sword guy" and Chelsea was "cat ear girl" though despite his drunken state he wasn't going to to call them that out loud. He'd just wait until their names came up in conversation then he'd try to remember it. "How's team CLAM doing?" Maybe it was hunger which lead him to say that, maybe it was the alcohol, most likely it was both.
Back to top Go down

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:48 pm

Fionn sat there supressing laughter,
"Not bad" He said "Coran, isn't it?"
Fionn took a sip of wine
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:46 pm

For the most part, the lass had fallen rather silent yet again as soon as she sat down. Despite the lack of attention she was seeming to give, however, she had heard all of the statements exchanged between the duo with her, giving the occasional nod; the only thing showing that she was giving focus to the topics being mentioned. While doing so her gaze was kept soundly upon a menu, which she had picked up with some hesitance a minute or so prior by then. Gentle voids would eventually find themselves cycling constantly throughout the burgers section of the listings.

It wouldn't take too long for the hybrid to decide on her order; both eyes of hers lifted the slightest bit to show when this had happened. As she drew her attention toward the others before her, the sound of yet another newcomer caught her ears. Hearing his secondary remark upon his sudden appearance, Chelsea felt perhaps the slightest bit uneasy, averting her gaze down toward the surface of the table beneath her. However, these...negative...feelings would fade briefly, a small smile forming beneath her scarf as she noticed the incorrect team reference that the slurring lad had spoken. The most quiet giggle would be paired with the hidden grin.

Lavender voids lifted up once more, shifting between Roy and Fionn before finally locking upon the one addressed to as Coran. As if a sense of curiosity was triggered --- which it definitely was, by then --- her right Faunus ear was given a faint flicker, causing the matching side of her hood to jolt a bit in reaction. She felt the need to say something to prevent another uneasy, awkward wave from overwhelming her, however no words to say came to mind at that moment. So...she simply set her menu down silently, crossing her arms in front of her chest loosely while spectating at the scene to come before her.

Should a need to speak be revealed, she would do so.
...With much reluctance and hesitation, at least.
Back to top Go down

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:01 pm

"So i see you have been at the drink eh?" Fionn asked with a slight hint of mocking  
"I bet you can't out-drink me!" He baited the barbarian  
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:54 am

"Coran, the word Restraint. Does it mean anything to you?"

He sighed.

"Chelsea, Fionn, this is Coran. I grew up in the same village as him, and his father was the tribe's chieftain. He's about as refined as you can expect from the Blitzchach, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. He's dependable. Also, hold off on the drinking contest, we need to get to know each other and get some food in first."

Roy smiled. He then decided he would go first to make the obviously uncomfortable faunus a bit more comfortable. Plus, it was unbecoming of a leader to have secrets, beyond what he needed to say to keep the team safe. He wasn't sharing the Rudra thing with anyone but Coran.

"I'll go first. I moved out of Vale when I was young, with my father. He had fallen in love with a member of the Blitzchach, so he gave up his wealthy lifestyle to live among her people, and be the village doctor."

The waiter finally stopped by, and Roy ordered a medium rare steak, with baked potato. He would wait for everyone to place their orders before continuing.

"Before a Grimm attack on the village that sent most of the tribe their separate ways, I was named Warrior Poet of the tribe by Coran's father. I'm honoring his wish by becoming a hunter. As for my father, he's a rather prominent doctor and faunus rights activist. Anti-Faunus groups claim he has ties to the White Fang, but this is entirely unfounded."

Although technically it wasn't. Though his ties mostly were from patching up White Fang members free, though he would patch up and treat any faunus that was harmed in a hate-crime for free.
Back to top Go down

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:15 am

Fionn sat there listening to Roys tale.
"Well that's pretty impressive" He said
"But im going to wait off on my turn at the feels corner until more wine arrives
Back to top Go down
Ghazman

Ghazman

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:51 pm

"Don't start using your fancy words on me Poet." Coran joked about Roy's remark. Though he did know the word he didn't care much for it; Coran was taught never to hold back, and he loved every moment of it. When Roy mentioned Coran's lack of social grace, there was no denying that Coran had not accustomed to civilized society yet, and it was doubtful that he would any time soon. He was glad that Roy mentioned the names of the other teammates, hopefully he won't forget them this time. Fionn's challenge to drinking contest was immediately met with a laugh, it was a cheerful one, no one had challenged him at drinking in a while. "Ha! You're on pal." Coran was just about to order twenty pints of mead when Roy suggested they eat first, that's when he realized that he hadn't eaten for a long time. "Hmm, maybe some food is in order..." He slurred to himself before settling down.

When Coran found out that Chelsea was a Faunus he didn't have much of a reaction, he simply smiled at her because he thought he heard her giggle. Though Coran had little interaction with Faunus, Coran believed in not hating anyone unless they give you a good reason to, and to treat those who would fight alongside you as family. Those were the teachings of his father and he sought to apply them during his time in Beacon. The only thing that bothered him was how uncomfortable she seemed about it, so he tried to get her to unwind in the best way he knew how; drinking. "Say, why don't you join us in our contest? We could make a nice game out of it, loser has to clean the dorm."

After ordering pork chops as well as more mead, Coran listened to the rest of Roy's story and decided he would go next. "Guess I should follow up." He took another gulp of mead and cleared his throat, he did his best not to slur as he spoke. "As Roy mentioned, my father is" He paused for a second to correct himself "was the chieftain of Blitzchach village, where we were taught to fight well, drink often and eat heartily. I was raised to become a Hunter as is the custom of the chieftain's children. After the attack on the village I chose to honor that tradition by coming to Beacon." When he was done he finished the rest of his mead and waited for someone else to speak or his mead to arrive.
Back to top Go down

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:59 pm

"Sorry for your loss man" Fionn said with a hint of knowing
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:43 am

OOC: gotta learn how to make shorter posts ffff

As the others continued conversing, Chelsea took the chance to direct her attention toward the waiter alongside her. With some difficulty and effort she forced herself to speak aloud, just for the sake of allowing the other to hear her order. Once letting him know her request of a simple burger, the crossbreed gave the man a quiet, thankful nod before turning her gaze back to the trio with her. A hand of hers lifted, an index finger hooking upon the top of one of the scarf layers she created when tying it several hours beforehand. It would've pulled downwards a tad to reveal the concealed portion of her face if she hadn't caught sight of Coran's smile. Again, Chelsea being Chelsea, she immediately drew her hand away as she felt another tinge of warmth overwhelm her facial expression. Helpless she was at the slightest gesture toward friendliness the majority of the time; she enjoyed it and all, but even the smallest touch was often enough to faze her greatly. Nearly all of the time, it mattered not who or what it came from, so long as it was meant in a positive gesture. Thus, she left her treasured neck warmer around her neck and tucked over the bottom half of her face, hiding the splashes of scarlet beneath it all the while.

She remained silent for the next few moments, listening to the tale being told by the blonde nearby. Her attention would be locked upon another matter however --- though for the shortest while. Gentle voids would direct toward the barbarian yet again after shifting between the other two, widened ever so slightly as she gave a quick, shy shake of the head to and fro. "N-no, it's...it's fine. ...I'd rather watch your little competition, anyways," she practically whispered in reply, giving a somewhat awkward bow of apology while remaining within her sitting position. The silence to follow soon registered within her intellect, causing her to awkwardly gaze at the table another time while seemingly waiting for someone else to speak.

Deciding that it would more than likely take a bit before somebody else either revealed more background upon themselves or shifted the subject altogether for the moment, the hybrid took a deep, silent breath. With some hesitance --- primarily because she usually refrained from talking about matters such as the ones to be mentioned --- she would begin speaking. "Er...well...I come from a long line of Hunters and Huntresses. O-or...or so I was told..." A pause would be taken as she closed her eyes, attempting to remember the finer details of her past while, at the same time, shortening it down to prevent everybody from being held in their seats all day. "I got raised by my mother and father...they left a few years after I was born, so my grandmother had to care for me..."

Trailing off uncomfortably, the girl began silently debating whether or not she should go on. She came to the decision that, because she'd be spending the majority of her time with these boys --- her team mates --- that she should reveal a little more information regarding her background. So...she went on, with a somewhat quieter tone if that was even possible. "...She passed maybe a year or two ago by now. I've, um...I've been supporting myself ever since then. ...I picked up a job a while back in order to do so." Remembering events from earlier that day, she gave faintly audible chuckle once more. "...Roy actually bumped into me not too long after I left it today. A-anyways, uhm...well...after I got that job, I found out I was accepted into Beacon. I applied a few months before getting employed, seeing as...it was the best way to keep the family legacy living. Things came up so I officially joined the academy a little later than I'd hoped..."

Another long, deep breath would be taken. It was held within the student's chest for a few moments before it was released with some relief. While this was done, she continued her previous action, finally grasping hold of her scarf and pulling it down to fully unveil her expression.

"So...yeah."

Of course, the Faunus had left out a great deal of details about her.
...She'd leave those details aside for another day, when she felt herself able to fully trust the other lads.
Back to top Go down

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:02 am

Fionn put his hand on the girls shoulder  
"It's okay, i know what that's like almost exactly" He said with his signature grin  
"My dad left when i was 11, he was always a bit of a @%&! but then one day he just upped and went, leaving me and my mom in the ghetto, a year later i'm coming home from my little hide out and mums singing a red song from the hole in her throat" Fionn gulped down the rest of the wine bottle before continuing  
"I was alone, scared, had no money and no one to turn too, it was this point in my life that i found my semblance, i got my first job selling crappy little trinkets, then the White Fang blew up the mall i sold them in" He sighed, there was sweat on his brow now  
"Got my second job selling things that were a little less legal, made my self a little shiv and made money on others addictions, that stopped when i got caught by the police, but i had enough money stored away in a hidden place now to do what i had always wanted too, so i joined Signal and after a week i had this beauty swinging off my back" he said grabbing the blades handle  
"After that i had enough skills and swords to enter the bounty buisines, made my money there graduated and now i'm here" He sighed, looked away from the Faunus girl, looked at Coran, and swiped the mead from the barbarian and drunk it down  
"sorry, i needed something... stronger"

Last edited by snaketicus on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Roy smiled as he listened to Chelsea's story. Everyone had hardships, and his smile was reassuring, not condescending. He was good at that. Then Fionn's story came, and he realized just how unfair life could be. Granted, he knew life could be unfair, but some people were just that much more unfortunate than him.

Unfortunately, no matter what anyone said, broken hearts did not heal through drink or time. But it seemed Fionn was dealing with things well.

He let out a mental sigh, not letting it escape his lips, or his smile to falter. Instead, he spoke. It was one of the Blitzchach creeds that Coran followed, although he was a bit more uncouth.

"Give me the right to be heard, to be seen, to be loved, to be me. To believe in whatever I will, be it myself or others. This is the right of mankind."

He was prone to random bits of poetry, free form or otherwise. He had probably just made himself look like a massive dork.
Back to top Go down

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:13 pm

Fionn was drunk
Some one in his family was some form of faunus at some point far back, did he know this? No. Did it give him any visible affects? Only one, and that is full control of how fast alcohol can get him drunk (Poison is less effective but he hardly notices)
Today he chose to not be sober
He began to hear his leader talk, it was poetry
"So pretentious" Fionn thought, he couldn't hold it in
He laughed like a jackass at Roy's beautiful words
"You say tha thing and y'know what, we all wich tha we could hav thos thin's bu we dun-not have tham, ye wanna know WHA?" He said near yelling the last part of his sentence
Fionn suddenly noticed how comfortable a pillow his bowl of pasta looked, and decided he would like to try it as such
Fionn passed out
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:00 pm

Faunus ears pinned lightly against her head, Chelsea's gaze remained locked upon the surface of the table before her. Lilac voids would close softly as she silently listened to her team leader's little poetic phase. A small smile spread across her lips as though in appreciation, eyes of hers opening just the slightest bit as she tilted her head off and toward the side in order to look toward the blonde. "Th-that...that was beautiful..." she muttered within an uttermost of bashfulness, her ears twitching all the while. Thoughts of her own poems and other literary works seemed to pop gradually within her intellect after hearing the lad's poetic bit.

She opened her mouth yet again, signaling that she was about to say more. However no words would come out, for at that exact same moment, she heard a rather loud chain of yells. Clinking followed by a quiet thud next to her would come soon afterwards. Her head turned yet again, and she blinked as she saw one of her fellow teammates knock out into his food. "...Wow..." would come the whisper as she lifted a hand with some hesitance, gently poking the side of Fionn's neck.
Back to top Go down
Ghazman

Ghazman

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:48 pm

Coran was listening intensely to his teammates' stories and was about to offer a few words on comradery and overcoming challenges together, but then Fionn stole his mead. For a brief instant Coran was angry; you do not take man's drink like that, you ask him to buy you one, but you just don't swipe it while he's enjoying said drink. His brown aura flared for that instant, and his companions may have felt a slight increase in their strength but he Coran kept a cool head. "Knock yourself out." He said dryly as he ordered another flagon for himself.

The poetry did not surprise Coran, the title of Warrior Poet wasn't for nothing, Roy had a way with words that Coran envied to a point. "Well said." He raised his flagon and chugged it for a bit before slamming it down and attacking the pork chops in front of him. The drunken outburst however did surprise him, though with all his years of drinking Coran had no trouble understanding what the boy had said. "I didn't expect him to take it literally..." He said raising an eyebrow in confusion. "So much for the competition." Coran wasn't sure if what he's been drinking was stronger than he thought it was, but his tolerance to alcohol has rendered him immune to its effects or that Fionn was greatly overestimating his own tolerance.

Though the sight of the boy's face planting right into his plate was too much for Coran. He burst out laughing, it might seem silly and stupid but to Coran it was down right hilarious. "He looks..." He was trying to talk through the fits of laughter. "He looks...just like a kid at his first Great Feast." he said to Roy before continuing his laughter. Sober Coran might have checked to make sure he was alright, but drunk Coran was laughing his ass off. Drunk Coran was kind of an ass that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leading? (ACLM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading? (ACLM)   Leading? (ACLM) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leading? (ACLM)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: