RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One way to navigate a forest.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fire Lotus

One way to navigate a forest. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One way to navigate a forest.   One way to navigate a forest. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:45 am

"Stockholm Syndrome." Tyonis clarified. "Sometimes to survive, it's easier to become a monster when surrounded by monsters." He said as he stomped down a particularly pointed bush.

"My sympathies, Yew Carwen. But I feel you will be hard-pressed to save your friend."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion

PostSubject: Re: One way to navigate a forest.   One way to navigate a forest. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:11 am

"I know i'll never be able to help him recover, but I can at least help him ease the burden on his shoulders. I got a well paying job, and I'm wiring the excess i don't need to his account, so hopefully that's helping some.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lotus

Fire Lotus

PostSubject: Re: One way to navigate a forest.   One way to navigate a forest. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:57 am

"I see. I praise your resolve," Tyonis said after a few moments. She already knew that no amount of money would save her friend. Despite that, she was still willing to care for him - such pure nobility was rare and worth recognizing.

The outskirts of the city finally came into view. Their trek had taken an hour and a half since Tyonis was so insistent on beating a path for his companion.

He stopped right at the edge of the city, sparing a glance over his shoulder.

"This is where we part ways, Yew Carwen. If you ever need assistance, look up the Arks name. I hope you find what you are searching for, someday."

Last edited by Fire Lotus on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: One way to navigate a forest.   One way to navigate a forest. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:59 am

"Thanks." Yew said. She gave a bow
"And thanks for the help earlier, too."
She holds her hand out
"I hope we meet again someday."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lotus

Fire Lotus

PostSubject: Re: One way to navigate a forest.   One way to navigate a forest. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:04 am

Tyonis eyed the woman's extended hand and reached out to take it. But just as their hands were about to touch, his strict sense of propriety and decorum won out and he simply bowed instead, his eyes solemnly closed.

He offered her one last nod of recognition before vanishing into the city.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One way to navigate a forest.   One way to navigate a forest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One way to navigate a forest.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2