RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chasing the White Rabbit

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Chasing the White Rabbit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing the White Rabbit   Chasing the White Rabbit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:40 pm

David walked out of the ally, and walked over to the limo. [Gee.....I wonder who this belongs to?] "Well Ic, I guess it's Mir-" [I was being Rhetorical.] "Well how would I know Ic?" [Oh hush.] David just chuckled to himself. He walked over and unfolded his wings so he could use them as a seat.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the White Rabbit   Chasing the White Rabbit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:43 pm

Ren get out of the front and opened the door for David. The inside was spacey and long. Mirai closed her fan and used it to point to one of the spots on the sideway seat David could sit.

"Make yourself at home," Mirai said. "Care for anything to drink? Oh, and were you able to finish your meal, Mr. David?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the White Rabbit   Chasing the White Rabbit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:45 pm

Rachel looked over to the limo, and looked over herself. If she got in, the limo would be unable to move, but more to the point, it would be unlikely she could get in the first place. And if, by some miracle, if Rachel could get in, her armor and weapons would make it be rather uncomfortable as well.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the White Rabbit   Chasing the White Rabbit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:50 pm

Bianca frowned, looking back into the establishment, and more specifically, their food. With a sigh, she quickly tread back to the table and began to stuff her face with as much fish as she could. The fish was almost completely gone over the course of just a single minute, as the cat girl had to catch her ride to a place with a bed.

Disregarding the stares she was getting for many a reason, she quickly charged through the front door and found the limousine that held Mirai, with Rider just outside. With a sigh of relief, she strode over to it, looking at Mirai and Rider with a light smile. "I do hope that offer for a place to stay still stands, I really don't want to have to sleep on a roof again."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the White Rabbit   Chasing the White Rabbit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:52 pm

David stepped in. He was trying his best to be as polite as possible. "Yes, thank you." He said with a pleasant smile. [Suck up.] David just ignored Ic. He looked over at Rachel. "What's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the White Rabbit   Chasing the White Rabbit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:53 pm

"It does, of course," Mirai nodded. Like with David, she pointed Bianca to the places she could sit. Honne sat silently next to Mirai.

"Finished eating?" Mirai asked Bianca. And then, turning "Ms. Rachel, will you be joining us, you seem to be hesitant."

Mirai then looked over to Rider, who still stood there, not yet making his move, but she said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the White Rabbit   Chasing the White Rabbit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:00 pm

Rider remained silent for a while before turning his head to look back at Mirai.

"It is, that I know," Rider smiled, "But I'm afraid I can't possibly accept after that little show."

Ai soon walked out of the restaurant carrying a plastic bag. "We are ready to leave sir," she stated, "I found a discount motel we can stay."

"Thank you Ai," Rider said. He turned his wheelchair and looked at Mirai with a side look. "I really do appreciate the offer, but as you can see, I'm a dangerous individual. I will not blame you for wishing me gone. I'm sure I would only make David and Bianca uncomfortable. Well then... I'll be off."

Taking the handles, Ai pushes Rider and the two start their way down the street.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the White Rabbit   Chasing the White Rabbit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:11 pm

Mirai's grip on her fan became tighter and without thinking she hopped out of the car with her parasol.

"My lady!" Honne said.

But Mirai wasn't listening. She stomped out, lifting up her skirt and made her parasol's tip touch the ground. Almost immediately, a thin ice sheet spread to where the wheel's of Rider's chair was.

"Rude indeed!" Mirai suddenly burst out. She crossed her arms, the expression of indignation on her face. She dropped her arms and began walking towards Rider again and then placed her hands on her hips.

"You sir, have quite some nerve!" Mirai said. "You've made me push limits today. You do realize you and your group are the first people I've so ever interacted with out of my own doing and that out of all the people who've requested my audience I was the one who requested yours and that of your friends. Yes, you offered me a fabulous cheescake slice, but I didn't get to finish because you rudely left. Yes, you let me stroke your ears, but your little 'I'm dangerous' act is abrasive to my esteem. If you think you owe me for trouble, then you can do it by paying the price of being my guest with everyone else."

Mirai tossed a glance behind.

"And they better not object."

Mirai's face had been pure white with rage. She had never been outright rejected by anyone. It made her strings twist a little too tightly and she didn't care if he had just practically skinned someone earlier. Finally, she let out a bored sigh and tapped her parasol on the ground again, the ice breaking.

"I will ask only one more time," Mirai said. "For you to be my guest. Don't make me go out any more than I have. It's the least you can do for a lady."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the White Rabbit   Chasing the White Rabbit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:39 pm

Rider chuckled, a carefree smile on his face. "Ai, please turn me around." The faunus's assistant did as she was asked and turned the chair around so Rider faced Mirai. The girl was about eye level to him while he was sitting if not an inch or two shorter. "Tell you what. We'll call it even with this my princess."

Rider leans over and presses his lips on Mirai's for two seconds before pulling away, a smile on his face.

"I thank you for the offer but I do not jest," Rider said, "I'm a bit of a loner my little princess."

"Idiot," Ai murmured as she stepped away. At the same time, Rider's wheelchair started shifting, parts and gears turning, the entire construction hovering in the air. In seconds it turned into some sort of huge metal bird thing and floated in the air. Turning around, the JubJub bird snatched Ai in its talons and soared off at sonic speed into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the White Rabbit   Chasing the White Rabbit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:45 pm

Rachel watch him fly off somehow with an eyebrow raised. With nary a glance towards the Limo, she began to head off in the direction Rider had left in.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the White Rabbit   Chasing the White Rabbit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:53 pm

Mirai was paralyzed as Rider kissed her and for the first time in her entire life she was at a loss of words. She couldn't even breathe. When Rider let go, she gaped at him, her eyes looking at him in disbelief. She watched as Rider flew away and she put both hands on her parasol. Ren, seeing the scene, ran over to her.

"Lady Mirai, are you alright?" Ren said concerned. "I can't believe someone would be so forward as to--"

Mirai lifted a hand to stop Ren from speaking. She finally took out her fan and covered the half of her face, her expression once again calm and composed.

"I am fine," she said. "But Ren, do me a favor."

"Yes, milady?"

"I want you to search as much as you can about Rider Inaba Blanc and I want a report by tomorrow morning," she said firmly. She looked up to the sky and behind her fan, she was smiling. "It looks like I'm going to have to chase this rabbit after all."

She finished speaking and moved to the limo, looking at Rachel.

"Still up for the ride?" she asked her, hoping she could hear. She then slid back into the limo with Bianca and David.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the White Rabbit   Chasing the White Rabbit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:59 pm

"Negative. I do not like enclosed spaces." Rachel answered, still walking forward.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the White Rabbit   Chasing the White Rabbit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:19 pm

"Hmm, fine, then," Mirai said calmly. "That makes the second rejection of the day. I guess I should get used to it. If you ever need a place to stay, just go to the Histoire Hotel and request for me. I'll book you a place."

Ren got back into the car and closed the doors and Mirai looked at her companions with a cold smile.

"It seems we're on our own," she said. "Let's get driving, Ren. All that frustration's made me exhausted. Oh, and do drop by to get those macaroons. I need to get that cheesecake out of my mouth."

With that, the vehicle smoothly followed the direction everyone else was heading. Mirai was quiet, but she was looking at the distant image of Beacon Academy.

I'll see you there, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the White Rabbit   Chasing the White Rabbit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:41 pm

David stepped out of the limo. "Sorry to say I must run as well. I shall see you later madam." He said politely. He walked away from the limo and walked with Rachel. "Pardon me I would like to apologize for my question back at the restaurant." He said meekly.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the White Rabbit   Chasing the White Rabbit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:29 pm

"That's two and half rejections in one day," Mirai said as the door finally closed one more time. She turned to Bianca with a dry smile. "I must not be the most likeable person, but do know the Histoire hotel is rather favorable."

Once again, the limousine rode away and Mirai looked up at Beacon Academy, eager to get there soon and meet the white rabbit again. The chase was only beginning.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the White Rabbit   Chasing the White Rabbit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:32 pm

Rachel didn't look back as she walked, "No offense felt." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the White Rabbit   Chasing the White Rabbit - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chasing the White Rabbit
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4