RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metroidhunter

Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:18 am

Nodding, Vivian walked over to the toilet and sat down.  Or at least, attempted to.  She wasn't paying attention to how far she had actually walked, and ended up going past the toilet, and falling on the floor.  "... Whoops."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:57 pm

Rolling her eyes, she walks over with the shorts, picking up one leg into the air, putting it through the hole, then repeating with the other leg. Afterwards, she delicately picks the girl back onto her feet, petting her gently, "You will live, don't worry. Just do your hair and then we can go, chose a place yet?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:16 pm

Vivian blinked a few times, before remembering.  "Oh, right.  I don't really know this city too well.  Any stores or restaurants you like?  There's this one faunus shop in town, they've got decent stuff there.  But that's not really a good place for spending time at."  She shrugged, waiting to see if there was an answer.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 am

"Well. We could go to a pizza place I know, its just if you are fine with one of the people there joining us, she's kinda my closest friend and daughter of the place who runs it." Smiling awkwardly at Vivian from behind her, she grabs the hair band and starts to place it all in a ponytail, continuing to speak, "She is kind and gentle. But... She can't speak, or at least via the normal way of using her vocal cords. She speaks through kissing, so... Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:18 am

"How does someone talk through kissing?  ... On second thought, best if you don't try to explain it to me, I'll probably forget anyway.  But yeah, I'd be totally fine with that.  Meeting new people is always nice."  Vivian attempted to sit still for about two seconds, before giving in and beginning to swing her legs back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:20 pm

"Okay, we shall head there once this is done." Finishing just as she says 'done' ,she jumps up, trying to suppress a giggle at her poor work of the hair, gaining a weird smile. Having to turn away, she coughs heavily, "A-Anyway, when you are ready, we can head out and you can meet Minty."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:06 pm

Vivian glanced in the mirror, seeming satisfied.  "Alright, I don't really need to get anything.  You can lead the way, I suppose."  She headed towards the bathroom door, waiting to be let out.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:15 pm

Nodding, she moves towards the door and unlocks it. Quickly grabbing her purse and her gun, she places it in suitcase mode then drops some spare ammo and her previously picked up item in it. Grabbing the door to the dorm, she smiles at her, "Right then, shouldn't take us too long to get there. Though, you will have to figure out how to eat pizza before we get there. Or something along those lines I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2