RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Navolas is stepping down as administrator.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Navolas is stepping down as administrator. Empty
PostSubject: Navolas is stepping down as administrator.   Navolas is stepping down as administrator. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:46 pm

So. As some of you may or may not have known, Navolas hasn't been around much lately. He's been busy with real life things like... life and stuff. And its gotten to the point that he has decided he will be stepping down as admin and taking up a moderator role, for when he is free to show up from time to time. As such, I will be taking his position as God Lead Admin. My position will be filled by Vox. There is no change of power with these new positions. The admins and the moderators work as a team to make calls and have since we started this website. Navolas will still be around as well and we will have contact with him so maybe one day he can return to us. I also believe that he will be around for posting and such.

Last edited by Kooplah on Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

Navolas is stepping down as administrator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Navolas is stepping down as administrator.   Navolas is stepping down as administrator. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:11 am

Good Luck with life Nav!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination

Navolas is stepping down as administrator.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: News :: Announcements & News-
Jump to: