RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dust on the third day. [Closed]

Go down 
+2
AkaiOtaku
ecksdeeeXD
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:48 am

Carolynn was prepared to attack, Crutchshot already angled and rising to shooting position, but Milly's movements made her stop on observe carefully. Picking up on her voice, Carolynn raised an eyebrow with a curious smile on her face, "Well, here's something you don't hear everyday from a lady." "Damn I'd like to insert my hard drive into her USB port."

The tasteless joke was quickly responded to with a thud on ICEA, however fruitless due to the weapon's lack of a nervous system, "You are one rude retard you know." Carolynn made her way to Milly and took the case, starting to remove the charges and plaster them on structural weak points, "Besides all you'd get is a floppy disk." "Bitch." That comment was met with a giggle, after which both of them went quiet, although ICEA decided to try and start up a more private, wireless conversation with Milly regarding her system specifications.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:00 am

As the request is sent to her, she blinks before looking at ICEA. Shifting her main network to the side, the reactor in her chest also starts whirring loudly. Maria's scroll blinking then activating, the avatar for Milly coming up, opposite her ICEA appearing, voice being sent to him through his network (As well as Maria's scroll) "Reason for interrupting my active processes?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:49 pm

ICEA's avatar shrugged, partially because of the fact that she accepted his 'call'. He looked at her, "Well, I... kinda never meet anyone similar to me, like you, so I wanted to, well, interface with you." ICEA was taken aback by how hard it was for him to formulate a sentence against her, unaware of one of the simple awkwardness simulators Carolynn had installed in him for situations like that.

The woman in question simply looked down at her weapon, noting the simple change as ICEA started paying attention elsewhere. Double checking where he was connecting, she frowned slightly and sent a simple message through the network before going back to planting the charged.

"Cause y'know... like, I can help out if you want, and if you don't mind me asking..." ICEA's 'voice' distorted slightly for a moment, "Your system specifications... I wouldn't mind knowing them."

Carolynn's forced message interrupted the conversation, "Milly, if he is bothering you just boot him. I'll be done here soon."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:27 pm

"System registration Omega-001 , Model 'Milisendis' variant Seven hundred and fifty seven. System Specifics are -." Stopping as literally is dumbstruck at knowing her own specification, she tries to run a scan but fails horribly, her Avatar distorting heavily as she tries. After failing, she nods slightly to Carolynn, watching her work as she responds to ICEA, "... Unavailable, however. You are unlike me, you lack the physical or technological components to be similar."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:59 am

Varius made his way in, making sure his sword didn't create some loud noise. After taking his position inside the room Varius' breath started to return to normal. He turned toward the hole and awaited for Slade and Maria to enter.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:21 am

Being quite sure the room was devoid of any other presence other that theirs Minos starts heading for the door to the packaging room by himself. Before leaving he says, "I'll be heading for the warehouse now and report in through my scroll once I get there." With that he walks to the opposite end of the room quite quietly despite being encased in armor. Reaching the door he opens it slightly to see if there are any guards nearby but didn't see any. Clearing the room, he notices there are also no guards to be seen.

Dust Crystal room is clear. This is getting suspicious.

Heading for the door of the packaging room he opens it to again to be greeted by nothing but a slight draft from the inside. Walking across the room he checks his scroll for the map and again marks it as clear. Sending a quick message to Maria via his scroll he reports the status of each of the rooms before heading to the door to the warehouse.

Again no guards. This is getting too easy.

Now casually walking across the room while lugging the large case he's carrying on his back he opens the warehouse door to again see nobody inside. Multiple stacks of dust were everywhere, encompassing nearly the entirety of the room.

Nice night for a robbery.

Confirming his destination he walks around to make sure nobody really was there then he sets the case on the ground with a slight Thud. Still wondering why there aren't any guards he starts unlatching his case while he reports in to Maria through his scroll saying, "Warehouse is clear. Proceeding to dust acquisition, how's it on your end?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:44 am

"However, in the sense that we both can operate and communicate like this without need of external devices, unlike humans, makes us somewhat similar. Even if my casing is vastly different than yours, on the binary level we are not so different." ICEA trailed off, his logical unit going into noticeable activity at the claim.

Carolynn continued lining the weakpoints with explosive charges, one finger on ICEA's trigger in case any other guard showed up, harpoons at the ready in the electrical tunnel of Dust within the barrel. Walking slowly, for only on her simple prosthetics, the barrel is held at an angle to aim around the feet of any hostiles.

"Oh, indeed." ICEA seems to have remembered something, the avatar becoming slightly more serious, "I should also introduce myself. Intelligent Combat and Emotional Assistant 'ICEA', software version 3.73314, hardware version 1.9445."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:54 am

(OOC: Permission from Teq to control Slade.)

"Everything's fine here, Cain." Maria said into her scroll as she knelt down and opened her case. "Good job, just fill your chest with the cases on the shelves." Turning back to her work, she pulls out one of the canisters and attaches it to the silo, a satisfying his coming from it as it filled with dust. Beside her, Slade did the same with her canister. "Varius, take that one." She said, nodding her head to the silo on Slade's left.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:42 pm

Blinking as she formulates a cunning plan, she quickly removes her White Fang gear and places it next to Carolynn, "Maintain inventory of these." Then heading to the knocked out Guard from before, she analyses his clothing, "... Fit analysis... Compatible." Being sent to ICEA by accident. Moving the guard into the toilets he came from, she quickly strips him of everything except his underwear and wears them herself, the wolf ears flattening unnaturally to make the hat fit perfectly, the other clothing keeping her from looking anything other than a normal Security Guard. Placing the man in a toilet and breaking the lock so it can't be opened from the inside, she heads back to the corridor and straight for the mess hall, acting completely as if she was a worn out Female guard, finality hidden down her back completely, ICEA (And Maria still) receiving , "Scouting up ahead, have acquired hostile clothing for camouflage."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:17 am

ICEA quickly caught on what was happening and relayed the message to Carolynn. He then sent back her reply, "Good. I'm almost done here so once you clear ahead we can move on." The AI, on the other hand, was still sitting around in connection to Milly, paying attention to her movements in relation to the building plan, keeping the map updated on the locations of any encountered guards.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:20 am

(OOC: Updated floorplan

"Good job Milly." Maria said into her scroll, smiling as her canister filled, replacing it with another. "Keep it up."She was surprised at how easy things were going. So far, no guards alerted and one knocked out perfectly. I have a baaaad feeling about this....

______________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Milly would find the mess hall empty, chairs stacked on top of the tables and dust motes floating slowly in the air.

Last edited by ecksdeeeXD on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:37 am

Coughing heavily, if only to act as natural as possible, she scratches the back of her head, her reactor noise being cut silent. Putting on a more heavy Vale accent, she sighs and looks around, "Jeez, guys. Who's pranking me this time? Just as I am the newbie... And there are those scary new guys, why did I sign up for this?" Groaning to herself, she looks around for any food, "And Freddy decided to go to the toilet and leave me by myself.." Sure, she had read his name, but the tag was no longer in the open, hidden behind a small part of the guard's coat. Sighing as she gets no response, she heads for the next area: The Guard room, a brief, "No targets visible in the Mess hall. Proceeding to next area." to the others mentally. However, realising why she had entered, she goes back to grab some food, eating it passively, despite it having no nourishment for her or even value, still speaking mentally, "Feeling of... Uneasyness, destinct lack of people around, thermals and night vision picking nothing up, yet." Despite her clear vision in the dark, she still had her new flashlight on, combing the corridoor with it.

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:23 am

"Roger. Over and out."Minos said before ending the call. Opening the large case he was carrying earlier he noticed it had plenty of space for dust canisters and could probably even fit a person inside if given the chance. Leaving the case open he starts pulling cases off of the shelves and places them into the case not really caring how messed up the stacks looked after because they were blowing the place up anyway. Not even breaking a sweat he loads more and more canisters into the case with a grin on his face while still wearing his helmet.

Well, a little rough work now and then never hurt anybody, and by anybody I mean me.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:34 am

ICEA decided to turn to doing something else. Extending his signal from the Crutchshot, he picked up a wireless signature and began tapping that Milly ass signal, redirecting the data to his processing and short-term storage banks, letting Milly know offhandedly that he established connection to the target's LAN.

Carolynn finished planting the charges, packed Milly's gear into the now emptier case and made her way around the corner, sneaking through shadows and stepping lightly so her prosthetics make very little sound, moving to go after Milly with the gun raised just in case.

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:44 am

"Don't shoot, its me. Just don't act like it. In fact, hide your weapons." Saying that just as she spots the pair, she points the light at them, her voice acting being perfect, "Excuse me, Ma'am? How did you get in? The factory is supposed to be closed." Sighing, she moves over, grabbing her by the coat, "Jeez. I bet they are all looking for you, interloper. Come with me while I call this in." With that, she grabbed her in a seemingly strong manner (Instead, it being rather soft) as she moved her head over the radio, turning it on, "Hey, I found someone stalking around the warehouse. Taking her to the Guard room to call the police, over." Shoving her slightly forwards, she says, "Come along, before I knock you down with your own crutch." Despite that, she mentally says to ICEA, " It is too quiet for me, if we run into trouble. My sword is stuck in place between my bra and pants, near indetectable."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:22 am

Receiving the message, Carolynn quickly leaned on the Crutchshot and started slowly walking up to Milly, the flair in her eyes replaced with cowering fear as her ears shrunk, she speaking in a broken, scared voice, "U-Uh... So-Sorry, I-I-I got lost, I swear!"

"Noted. Carol can buy you time if you need it. Your gear is in the suitcase."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:19 am

Kneeling next to the silo Varius couldn't help but feel bored. What a waste of time. I could be doing something so much more interesting, like making drunks fight each other but no I'm stuck her filling jars. I didn't even get to fight a single guard. Varius turned to Maria with a smile that would never be mistaken for insincere. "I can't believe how well this is going. We may be able to get out of here without breaking a sweat."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:31 am

Several things happened in an instant. As Milisendis and Carolyn reach the door to the security room, the the camera above them made a noise as it turned to look at them. Half a second later, the door explodes, an armored guard flying out and sending his right sword at Carolyn's side, the other stabbing at Milly's shoulder.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Elsewhere, another guard falls from the warehouse ceiling and lands on Minos, jumping off his head as another appears out of thin air and swings his shield at Minos' head.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:19 am

Suddenly surprised by the sudden attack he barely has enough time to react and ends up getting hit with a strong blow to the face with what seems to be a shield. Luckily he had his armor fully equipped and the blow didn't do much but startle him, having Rho Aius on was like being a walking tank, with fists. After getting hit he merely stands back up and cracks his neck to the side a bit before letting out a large grunt. Turning to the one who smashed his shield to his head he takes a good look at him while ignoring the other one.

"So you thought you could take me down with a blow to the face? Let's see how you handle my punch you in the face until you die technique!" he roared as he lunged towards the suit of armor. Not bothering to use his semblance he raises his fist in a hammer-like motion towards his target's head not caring at all about the weapons they had.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:30 am

"Eep!" Carolynn squeaked at the explosion before seeing that it was a legit enemy who was attacking. Eyes narrowing, she let the metal plates of the Crutchshot take the hit before dropping to one knee, providing a pivot on her leg as the Crutchshot turned its barrel at the enemy, discharging a harpoon covered in Electric Dust right above the man's kneecap.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:04 am

As the explosion destroys the door, Milly's Network to ICEA cuts itself short after a short clip is repeated. At the flare of heat , she stumbles back, the sword pushing her further back, that what constitutes as blood escaping where her collar bone would be. Scowling slightly, she changes to adapt her eyesight, seeing the new opponent perfectly. Taking out Finality, she activates the electrical current, using both her superior range and martial art knowledge to 'dance' into a striking position, the circular motions being continued as she aims for the nearest enemy wrist, aiming to disarm him through injury, her eyes keeping look on any signs for his next moves, voice back to normal if holding no emotion, "Target to be neutralised."  
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:32 pm

Varius' ears perk up as he hears the explosion a small smile forms on his face as his desire to fight begins to come out but is quickly replaced with his facade of false concern. "We have to go help the others it sounds like they need help." It sounds like fun and I want to be there. To hell with this dust collection. Varius faces Maria and awaits her decision knowing that disregarding her orders would mean no paycheck.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:28 am

"We're on our way." Maria said into her scroll as she shoved it into her pocket. Pulling the canister from the silo, she drops it back into the case before turning to Slade. "Take the gear and bring it back to the truck." She ordered, kicking her case in the cat faunus' direction. "C'mon." She said to Varius, running into the packaging area.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Seeing the danger, the sword wielding guard dashes to the side, one sword held pointing to the ground to point Carolyn's gun away from him and towards the wall. Milly's attack would be caught a little late though, her sword glancing off his bracer as he slid back down the hallway.
____________________________________________________________________________________
In the warehouse, the knight raises his shield, holding it on both hands to take the full brunt of the blow. As the fist hits, dust flies out of it, igniting as it explodes outward towards Minos. The other guard in turn once again jumps onto Minos' back, trying to find a gap in his armor with the tip of his sword.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:33 am

The blast stunned Minos a bit but hardly did any damage whatsoever, leaving some black patches on the front of his armor. Feeling something heavy climb onto his back as he was pushed back by the force he starts shaking violently like a rodeo bull, twisting and turning while swinging his arms around, trying to force the light knight off his back. Inside his helmet a wide grin was forming, he was merely enjoying the fight and wanted to thrash around more before getting serious with his enemies.

"You... won't find... any... kinks in my armor... that way, you pest." he said as he took pauses in between his twists and turns.

Noticing the other knight still there he decides to have a little fun. How bout I show you why I'm called the horned juggernaut. Activating his semblance he flares his aura out in such a way that a  small force field starts to form around him which was certain to fling the other knight off. Don't worry, I'm not going to charge just yet. I just want to have a little fun
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:35 pm

Milly blinks as she analyses the actions of the attacker, stopping for an instant to reply with, "No need currently." Shifting into a backhand grip, she swings the large blade in a upwards diagonal across the other's body, stepping into range of the enemy for the increased distance as well as to try and grab his arm, the intention of disarming more than apparent, timed perfectly to coincide with the strike. Yet there was still a subtle 'opening' in her almost perfected actions, in actuality a hole for Carolynn to have a shot at the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:45 pm

Carolynn frowned slightly - she was going to switch over to the minigun and spike the stupid guard's exposed legs but with that out of the question, she decided to support Milly from the back line. With a few quick commands she changed the circulating Dust from electric to ice before firing off icy harpoons at whatever clearing she found in Milly's actions. "If she has a motor, she should be able to overheat if you hit her and melt herself quickly. "I know that you flirtatious idiot, just focus on adjusting my shot." ICEA got to work in tracing patterns in the guard's movements to predict where to fire.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:23 pm

Varius followed closely behind Maria as they headed into the packaging area with a false look of concern. I hope we see that Minos guy first, a fight with that guy would be fun. Maybe in all the confusion I can "accidentally" get a slice at him. Varius was having a fun time enjoying his thoughts but made sure to not let it show on his face. "Maria we're heading to help Minos first right? I feel very worried about him for some reason." I'm worried he'll get cut down before I get a stab at him so not a complete lie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dust on the third day. [Closed]   Dust on the third day. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dust on the third day. [Closed]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next