RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trip Back Home (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:19 pm

Byron looks around shaking his head. His hat is tilted so the shadows cast from the brim of his hat shrouds his face and he doesn't seem to say anything. He simply walks up behind David, looks down at the burned corpses and places a comforting hand on David's shoulder, squeezing firmly. He allows this small action to speak to David rather then words. Byron tried to convey to David many words without speaking. Most of all he was trying to tell David, "Stay strong."

Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:11 pm

Robin felt her insides die as she saw the bodies.

"Byron." She said, her voice emotionless, "Grab David, carry him out. He shouldn't be here any longer."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:21 pm

David didn't budge. "Touch me, and die." He said in a grim voice. He looked around at the basement. He turned and looked around. He saw white fang symbols in the house. "Why the hell would white fang be here?"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Daisy walked around the corner of the door and saw the blood, she didn't even make it to the bodies, when she saw the blood she froze, shocked by the sight. Her vision became obscured by memories of the night her own family died, reality and memories overlapping, blood stains of David's family became her own family's in her vision. Visions of her family being shot flashed across her mind, Daisy looked down at herself, she was a girl again in her mind, she looked at her family's corpses then looked at the white fang burglars, why hadn't they shot her? What were they planning to do with her? Daisy silently screamed at what happened next. She awoke from her flashback, curled up on the floor with tears running down her face, she kept her eyes closed, she didn't want to see what was on the other side of her eyelids again.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:27 pm

"He needs to see this Robin," Byron says, his face shrouded by the shadows of his hat, "Trust me... he needs to see this. Now, I'm going to go down there and look around for any signs of what happened okay? David, Robin, the rest of you, check up here. Don't worry about me. I'm good with this type of stuff..."

Byron pushes pass David and descends the stairs to the basement.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Robin watched Byron descend the down the stairs. Giving a quick look to Daisy and Hoshi to follow her, Robin moved away from David and let him be alone.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:42 am

when Hoshi entered the building she saw Daisy on the floor curled up with tears running down her face. Without thinking about the blood she went over to Daisy and pulled her into a hug and then lifting her up to take her outside away from the blood and the memories. When Robin told her and Daisy to follow her Hoshi immediately spoke up "Me and Daisy will check the outside of the house, Daisy... Daisy can't stay in here" saying this still holding Daisy. She then swung her bag round to the front and opened it up, pulling out the spare pure black spare armour plate she had and then threw it to Robin "If you come under any danger you don't hesitate to place that on your chest and yell, it will form a suit of armour around you apart from the helmet protecting you slightly and I'll come running" she said as she turned around with Daisy and walked towards the door, her own armour clinking as she did, looking at Daisy her eye's still shut.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:32 am

David kept moving upstairs. As Byron went down stairs, he could hear a rattling coming from the dryer. "Oh, no. Just stay quiet" A small voice coming from the dryer

(Few Miles away)

A truck full of masked men is on its way.

(OOC: Just woke up so Shit shit shit post)
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:54 am

Daisy felt someone lifting her up from the floor but didn't react, she simply let herself be picked up but kept her eyes closed and continued crying, when she heard that it was Hoshi Daisy was not surprised but was made slightly happier when she knew who it was and where Hoshi was taking her, when Daisy was sure that they were outside she opened her eyes again and saw Hoshi's own eyes looking into hers, she just looked for a moment before wrapping her arms around Hoshi's neck and hugging her tightly, continuing to cry. She kept doing this for a while until she finally sent Hoshi a telepathic message reading: Hoshi, don't let me go back in there, it reminded me of the thing I said about in the infirmary. She then hugged Hoshi tighter and just continued to cry like before.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:15 am

Byron had already gotten a good look at the three bodies when he heard the rattling from the dryer and hushed voices coming from it. Byron turned towards it and started walking towards it. Byron crouched down, placing his hand on the handle, and pulled the dryer open quickly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:26 pm

Hoshi held Daisy tight a little longer after she said she didn't want to go back in and she thought to herself 'look's like we both have our reasons for getting out of there' wanting to smile but also to cry. Hoshi then began to put Daisy down on the ground again, but so she could stand. She gave Daisy a quick kiss before she took a look around and then back at Daisy "Stick close to me, don't go out of eye sight of each other but if we do get separated fire you weapon...up in the air," she said then giving her another kiss and beginning to walk around the perimeter of the airfield, checking to see if any of the criminals that had done that were still hanging around.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:38 pm

As Byron opens the dryer a small girl rolled out. She shook her head and looked up at him. "Are...you a pirate?" She said with an innocent look. She looked past him and saw the skeletons. "Mama......daddy..." She began to get teary eyed. She then began to bawl. David looked up from a knife he found. What is that?
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:40 pm

Byron stepped back when a little girl rolled out. When she called him a pirate his hand touched his eye patch for a moment but he quickly shrugged it off. When the girl started crying, Byron did what he can, though children weren't quite his strong suit.

He knelt down next to her and whispered gently as to not to startle or frighten her.

"No no, I'm not a pirate little one," Byron whispered to her softly, "I'm a friend. Do you know David? He's a friend of mine. We're on a team together in Beacon. I came here with him..."

Byron moved himself so that he was in the way of the girl's view of the corpses. Byron slowly and careful places his hand on her shoulder and wiped her tears with a silk handkerchief.

"Dry those tears little one. You have to be strong," Byron whispered, "Your parents loved you so they saved you. They could have saved themselves but they didn't... they saved you. They gave you a gift little girl and that gift is life. Dry your tears and stay strong. We'll find the people responsible for this and we'll make sure they're sorry for what they've done alright? So don't cry...."

Byron placed his hands on both of her shoulders and looked at her in the eye, trying to show her he meant no harm and to tell her everything will be alright.

"... Do you want to see something nice?" Byron asks with a cheerful smile, "Let me show something that will... make you happy."

Byron closed his eyes and breathed out. "Let me show you... my Wonderland..."

The basement completely disappeared from the ashes to the corpses, leaving no trace of it visible except for the little girl and Byron. The entire basement and only the basement disappeared and was replaced by a whole new world.

The sun was bright, the sky clear and blue. The clouds were made of cotton candy with pixie dust sugar falling from them. The trees were made of peppermint with leaves of chocolate shavings and fruity deserts growing from the branches. The field had many little rabbits bouncing and hopping with little ducks waddling around. Butterflies with fluffy buttered toasts for wings flapped around everywhere. Accompanying them in the air were little colorful ponies and unicorns of every color of the rainbow with buzzing fly wings. Circling around them were merry go round horses spinning round and round with carnival music playing everywhere.

Floating around were tea sets and trays of sweets carried around by nothing. A giant black hare wearing a tail coat and hat walked by, glanced at them, and shook its head and continued walking. until it disappeared into the forest.

"Listen child," Byron murmured to her softly, waving his hand towards the world he showed her, "There is more to this world then then what you see. Realize that and learn that no matter what, no matter what happens, it is all in here."

Byron pokes a finger against her forehead and smiles.

"So no matter what, smile. Always smile. As long as you can smile, then the world, your world, will be bright.... Now, how about we go outside and we can see David eh?"

Byron waits to see if the little girl had calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:49 pm

The girl looks around at the wonderland. She has tears just not as bad. She looks up at Byron and gives him a small smile. "David is here?" She asked tilting her head.

David walked slowly to the basement. He was a bit more calm now. He saw skies and sun shrine. Of all times for this. David looked down the stairs to see Byron kneeled down. "Find anything?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:57 pm

"He's here alright and I'm sure seeing you will make him happier more then anything," Byron murmurs. He hears David and looks behind his shoulder then up and grins at David who appears to be peering out of a doorway in the middle of the sky.

"Oh I found something alright."

Byron stands up and steps aside so David could see the little girl.

"Don't come in, we'll come to you," Byron calls up to him realizing that David can no longer see the stairs. Byron looks down at the little girl and offers her his hand. "Follow me okay?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:01 pm

The little girl grabs Byron's hand and follows him.

David looks around at the sunny landscape, then sees his sister. "Becky!......what were you doing in the down there?" He asked waiting for the two to get upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:15 pm

Byron guided the girl to where he remembered the stairs being. He doesn't go in a straight line though, he guide her in a wide semi circle avoiding empty space to the naked eye, but to Byron's minds' eye he knows the corpses were still there and he made sure the girl was none the wiser. When they reached where the stairs are, Byron picks up Becky, letting her use his arm as a seat and his other arm holding her waist like a seat belt. Byron walks up the invisible stairway, keeping in mind the angle and placement of each step until he reached the top.

"The little one was hiding in the dryer," Byron smiled, "A dryer is designed to withstand extreme heat. It was good thinking..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:24 pm

Becky looked up and saw David. "David!" She went running up and hugged him. Still sobbing a bit.

David was glad to see his sister was alright. "Why we're you in the dryer?"

"I always hide there, and always win at hiding seek." David just smiled and hugged her. He looked up at Byron and tilted his head to the rest of the house. As if asking to make wonderland in the rest of the house till they get out.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:40 pm

Byron nodded and snapped his fingers. In an instant, Wonderland covered the rest of the house, turning it into an open candyland just like the basement.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:44 pm

"Why is everything out of a child's broad game?" Robin asked, looking down from the second story where she moved to when David and Byron went downstairs.

Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:46 pm

Whilst her and Daisy were patrolling the perimeter she saw a truck that appeared to be heading their way she could just make out the white fang symbol on the side , she turned around to look at Daisy "Don't hate me but we need to go back, there's white fang heading this way" she said worried as she grabbed hold of Daisy and began pulling her towards the house again. Once she reached the house she called out "Hate to be a bother, but I think were about to have..." she stopped mid sentence seeing the wonderland inside "...ooo.K well we've got a truck heading this way and i think it may have a white fang symbol on the side, i hope i'm wrong" she said confused as to how this could of happened
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:01 pm

David heard Hoshi call for him. "Byron keep her in wonderland, have.......Alice watch her." He stood up and ran for the door. When he reached the door he just sighed. "Crap."  

"WAHOOO!" A man yelled as the tuck slid to a halt. As soon as they stopped a big man with a scaly face stood up from the back waving a big pipe. "Yoo-hoo, Freak! You like the gift we left you."  The man hissed at him. David just clenched his fist. The man looked at Hoshi now. "Well, well, well. Come here kitty cat. Let Butchy boy give you a rub."

Last edited by Icrus505 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:14 pm

Daisy fought against Hoshi, she hit at her arm and tried to pull away, she didn't want to go back in there, no matter what, Daisy kept fighting until she breached the perimeter of the house and everything changed, she was in some sort of colourful children's wonderland. She stopped fighting and stood in awe at the sight, she had no idea what had happened, was she dreaming, did she die?

She stood, staring at the world she was in for a while. She was snapped out of hit however when she heard Butch, no this was not a dream, if it was, it would be a nightmare. Daisy slowly lowered her hand to her holster and clenched her hand around Spartan's grip, she remained still as he spoke to David but when he spoke to Hoshi Daisy instantly drew her weapon and pointed it in the direction she heard the voice coming from. If he even touches my wife... Daisy thought to herself, her teeth clenched as she waited for Butch to move closer.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:39 pm

And a bullet arrowed landed right next to the man's head, barely missing his ear.

"That wasn't a miss." Robin's voice came in, now standing on top of the house, holding her longbow and already having another arrow nocked, "Were you the ones who did this?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:52 pm

Hoshi was nervous as the truck pulled up and the one who called himself butch spoke up, she grabbed her weapon taking it out of the scabbard. She then pressed a button on the scabbard which changed it to a quiver. She put as many of her arrows in it as she could from her bag. When Butch mentioned a rub she could only thing of one thing, the way the others had treat her when she was younger, like a family pet. She looked at David and said "You got a plan or is it free for all on them?" she asked whilst pressing a button on the hilt of her sword changing it into bow form and preparing to fire three fester arrows at Butch. As she stood in stalemate with Butch ready to fire Robin fired one of her arrows at them and began to smile 'Always nice to have somebody watching over you when your about to massacre a bunch of delinquents'
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:01 pm

Butch looked up at the girl on the roof. "As a matter of fact yes I am." as he spoke another truck rolled up. From both trucks 10 men in total came out. Each with bats and 5 with guns. "Also freak before we kill you. Your mum squealed like a pig." That comment threw David over the edge. His body was engulfed by a dark aura. All that was visible were two red eyes. "TelL YoU WhAT BUTCHY, i'm cut your stomach open........rip your guts out and HANG YOU WITH THEM!!!" He said darkly before releasing a frightful laugh.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:10 pm

That's bad.

Robin felt a cold chill go up her spine as David proclaimed his intentions. Right now, he wouldn't listen to anything she would say. She doubted that he would have anyway even if he maintained some calm.

I don't know what Hoshi and Daisy will do. Axel isn't here, and Byron is inside.Grah, damnit, I need to find a way to calm him down, but I can't afford to let them go either. But if he goes out there, he will kill them. I can't let that happen. David...isn't a killer, despite what he thinks.

"If you retreat now, we will not harm you." Robin said calmly, "But if you choose to press any further, then fair warning, I'm not sure I can control my friend right about now, and right now, he's rather pissed off. So if you you want to live, leave. Stay, and die. It's that simple." Saying that with as much authority as she could muster, Robin narrowed her eyes at Butch.

And eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. I know that, but if David does that...the cycle won't end and he'll be a killer. No better then them. So David, if you have some semblance of humanity left...don't.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip Back Home (CLOSED)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next