RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ekgthe1st

Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:16 pm

"Yeah it be cool if she could have a talking computer. But, like I stated I know blades not computers." stated Emma walking back to David and the cats.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:21 pm

David just shrugged. [Giver her life.] "Ic?" [Allow me to be with her.] "Ic, you do know you were a mistake right." [....gee, thanks.] "What I mean is," [I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, just you my schematics to make that lovely beauty alive.] "Why do you barely ever talk until to now?" [I never had a reason to until now.] David grasped the bridge of his nose. "Fine. Hey Emma......you want it to have a computer?"
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:27 pm

"You could you really do that?!" asked Emma eyes sparkling looking down at David. "Let me just get my tools. Toxic is made from extremely durable alloy that makes her extremely heavy and hard to modify." stated Emma putting Toxic Reaper in rest mode set her down on the ground. Then left to her dorm room to get her tools.

10 minutes later, Emma returned with a duffel bag fulled with tools, "Lets get started shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:39 pm

David was taken back by this. "Well first off, we need a cpu chip." He dug into to his bag and pulled out a small chip. He pulled out his multi tool and began installing it under the eye. "Alright why I do this dig into my bag and find me a small box with BLU PRNTS on it."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:44 pm

"Just be careful of the dust channels in the eyes." stated Emma pulling out a few tools from her bag. "Also Toxic need an audio voice because she doesn't have a screen to project her words on" Then she grabbed a tiny lazer torch to help with the stalling of the chip, seeing that David's tool was barley cutting trough Toxic's blade.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:01 pm

David reached back and accepted the tools. He opened up the schematics and read them. "Okay I can't get the voice chip for a while so-" [Give her mine.] "Ic, you sure?" [As long as my love can speak.] "Ic, you do know she might be a he?" [NO! It's a she!] "Good, god."

(A few hours later.)
"Alright, their we are." He reached down and hit a button on the side. Activating the CPU.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:12 pm

"Yeeeeoooow!" Yelled Toxic Reaper deep some what manly/girly deep voice, "That kinda hurt you know!" shouted Toxic slightly annoyed.

"Toxic! You're alive!" shouted Emma hugging Toxic Reaper awkwardly. "Now you can actually speak back when I talk to!"

"Hmmm...Yeah I just so"
chuckled Toxic at its mistress antics, "I should thanks you guys for doing this for me"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:18 pm

David stood back and looked at the weapon speak. "Well.......that's interesting." [MY LOVE YOUR ALIVE!] "Ic, give it a break man."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:27 pm

Schrödinger imagined himself back up to the rooftops, picturing the scene exactly as it was a few weeks ago, it took him some time as he had only been there once and couldn't picture it well but eventually he materialized onto the roof, his skirt swishing in the wind as he appeared. He had just really annoyed Seras and needed to get away from her before she ripped him in half. The first thing he saw was two people standing on the roof but he looked closer and saw some kittens, Schrödinger's own cat ears twitched as he smiled happily, he loved kittens, afterall he was one. He teleported to the kittens and began to pet them, oblivious to anything else going on around him, he giggled happily as he stroked the kittens softly.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:31 pm

David heard giggling again. "Do I dare look?" He turned around and saw what looked like a girl playing with the kittens. Oh good god. He thought as froze up.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Emma looked at the newcomer playing with the kittens. "Hello! I see you like the kittens I found. They're cute aren't they" said Emma giving the cat boy a big happy smile.

"Aww~ That too cute!"
replied Toxic Reaper.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Schrödinger looked up when he heard Emma speak and smiled back, he then replied quite loudly "Waidmanns heil, ja zey are super cute, I love kittens, zey are just like me." Schrödinger then picked one up and gently hugged it against his chin, he closed his eyes and began to purr, when Toxic Reaper spoke Schrödinger opened his eyes and looked around, trying to find the source of the speech, his lilac eyes finally settled on Emma's weapon. He looked curios and asked her "Did your veapon just speak to me?" The confused expression stayed on his face as he stared at Toxic Reaper.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:58 pm

David watched the boy. "Better question. Why are you in a skirt?" He said looking at the boy's attire. Just when I though I seen it all.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:05 pm

"Yes, I did!" said Toxic Reaper loudly, "I just started to too!"

Mama Cat walked up to Schrödinger and started to sniff him. Emma crouch down towards the kittens and start to pet one of them.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:26 pm

Schrödinger looked up at David and thought Wow, he was quick, I really need to improve my disguise skills. Schrödinger defiantly said to him "Because I am a girl, did you zink I vas a boy? Silly you." Schrödinger then mockingly smiled and turned back to the weapon, when it spoke again Schrödinger looked at it in surprise, he had never seen such a complex weapon, on that could talk way beyond him. "How does it talk?" He asked, partly out of curiosity and partly out of distrust for the thing. When the mother cat began sniffing Schrödinger he held the kitten in one hand against his chest and then brought his other hand down to meet the other cat's face and began to stroke it.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:36 pm

David watched the boy. "Girl..........right. It spoke because I gave it an voice box." He said approaching the boy. His eye changed to a blue-ish. "So, what's your name. Ma'am?" He asked as information passed in front of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Schrödinger looked up at David when he spoke with a look of confusion on his face "How... how did you... I don't even..." He managed to stammer out before sighing and giving up on trying to understand, he went back to staring at the weapon for a while. When David asked for his name he almost blurted out his real name before realising he was undercover... as a girl. "Sarah, Sarah Lindemann, what's your name?" He said while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:52 pm

David watched him. The info suffered by on his eye. Nice try no one at Beacon with that name. "David." He said with a warm smile. He went over to look at Toxic Reaper, but kept a eye on the kid. "Well every thing looks alright, so now to do a small test. *clear throats* CPU state you name."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:30 pm

"Uhhhh....Duuuude it's Toxic Reaper. I thought you knew that already?" stated Toxic in a confused voice. Emma just giggled then look at the 'girl'. She could tell it was a boy also, but she assumed 'she' was one of those people that believed they were born the wrong gender. 'What was those called again...Oh! Right, Transvestites!'
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:40 pm

David looked at the weapon. "It looks to have more personality the you Ic. Well everything seems to work. Toxic Reaper identify your wielder." The small screen came down infront of David's eye. [My love, you are but a lone rose on a battlefield.] "Ic, give it up man. " [Love cannot beleft to wither away.] "Poetic Ic, I give you that, but it's not happening."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:00 pm

"Dude, its Emma. You know the girl holding me. Are you forgetful? Also who this Ic character you are talking to?" asked Toxic as her red eyes glowed.

Meanwhile, Emma started a conversation with 'Sarah,' "So how do you like BEACON so far?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:05 pm

"Sorry Toxic, standard tests. As for who I'm talking to the would be my AI I use to watch my wing's systems." As soon as he talked his right extended and waved at Toxic.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:31 am

Schrödinger looked up at Emma and was about to ask her name when he overheard her weapon say it, Schrödinger looked back down at the cat he was stroking and the kitten he was holding and decided to sit on the ground and let the kitten rest in his lap while continued to stroke the cat with his left hand. When Emma asked how he had found Beacon so far, he wasn't really sure how he had found it, he had pretty much spent 3 months straight trying to find his target at Beacon to no avail. From the names given by Emma and David Schrödinger knew he had still not found his target, he was quite annoyed at that. The rest of his time at Beacon was being shouted at by Seras, he hadn't really met anyone else either, well.. apart from that Blake dude, but Schrödinger thought he was a dick anyway so that didn't matter. Schrödinger was happy that he was finally free from Seras and was talking to people. Schrödinger replied with "It's been okay, I've learnt a few new zings but I haven't met any friends yet so zat's a bummer." He then looked back down to the kitten with an expression on his face that barley any had seen, he looked quite sad, he felt sad about the realisation that in the 3 months he had been at Beacon he had met no friends at all.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:10 am

Emma looked down at the kid. She could tell he was trying to hide a sad expression on his face (from past experiences from herself). Emma decided to sit down while still holding Toxic Reaper upright. When she sat down the rest of the cats decided to get on Emma, Mama Cat took Emma's shoulders, the other kitten took her lap, and the black kitten took the top of her head. "Well how about I be your friend? Name's Emma, Emma Norm" said Emma holding out her hand for the 'girl' to shake.

"Cool! Another weapon I can talk to! Hi, the name's Toxic, Toxic Reaper!"
said Toxic loudly.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:25 pm

"Sorry Toxic, but Ic here cannot talk. He gave you his voice box, and right now I'm glad he can't talk." David watched the screen then saw what Ic type. [STFU] He just chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:44 pm

Schrödinger continued to sadly stroke the kitten until Emma sat down next, he looked up and smiled slightly. Is she trying to be friends with me? When Emma held out her hand and asked about being friends with him, Schrödinger grasped her hand in his own slender palm before pulling her into a small hug. He let go smiling and said "Ja, I would love to!" Schrödinger was happy that he had finally had a friend that wasn't just from the private military company he worked for, he finally felt free from his master, he could remain free like this until the job was up and he would have to return, fortunately Schrödinger hadn't seen the target in three months, he was starting to believe that this "Natasha" was either dead or was never at Beacon in the first place.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:47 pm

Emma giggled as the 'girl' hugged her. She was glad she could help 'her'.

"Awww~ Thanks man! If you need anything, I'll help ya!" said Toxic Reaper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]   Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Rooftops at Night [offen (open)]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2