RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mihail Platon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TJ

TJ

Mihail Platon Empty
PostSubject: Mihail Platon   Mihail Platon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:56 pm

CHARACTER

Name: Mihail Platon

Symbol:
Spoiler:

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: Mihail was born to Nicholas and Anna Platon, who passed away from health complications after giving birth to Mihail. He grew up alongside his adopted sister, Emilia Aelius. Because he is the son of a world renowned hunter, he’s spent most of his life being compared to him in every way. And being so protective of his sister, he often stood up for her and came home with bloody noses and black eyes.  At the age of 13, he received his weapon for his birthday, Minotaur. He had a natural talent with the weapon, becoming top of his class, and was on his way to being accepted into Beacon, if his personality hadn’t been in the way. Mihail lost his luster for his grades and most other activities, but still managed to still be in the top 10% of students without trying. He still passed his exams for Beacon, finally giving him a chance to challenge himself, but his entry was put on hold when he turned 16.  He had been out making a stop for groceries, and on the long drive up to his house, he saw the start of a black tower building over the Platon house. Stopping just in front of the house, he could see a blaze starting through the window that lead to his father’s study. Just as he was about to charge in, Emilia busted out of the same window, using her weapon to land on the ground harmlessly before she took off in a flash. Mihail tried to get her attention, but she was far faster than Mihail. He quickly made his way through the house, grabbing Minotaur, heading for the room. Reaching the entrance to the room, the door was blocked by flames, allowing Mihail to only catch a glimpse of his father’s slit throat. Narrowly escaping the burning mansion, Mihail’s plans came to a halting stop, being sent off to his relatives, and being held there until he became of age.

Personality: Mihail is someone who’s fine with just getting by and is often laid back. For example, he’s intelligent enough to be a straight ‘A’ student, but would rather sleep through class and earn a ‘B’. If he doesn’t find something challenge, he doesn’t try. He’s quite the opposite when a challenge does present itself. He almost becomes obsessive with besting it. And never, ever, compare Mihail to his father in his face, or you might not be able to say it again.

Strength: His smarts and reflexes (see semblance) are easily his biggest strengths. He can think up plans on the fly, and react to them just as fast.

Weakness: He can’t activate his semblance unless there is a strong force causing an adrenaline rush, such as fear or something that gets his blood pumping. It is possible to easily lure him into a state of false sense of security, since he doesn’t take fights all that seriously if he doesn’t feel it’s challenging. His semblance also does not allow inhuman reaction speed. He can't always dodge everything, sometimes there's just not enough time. He might be able to dodge a fatal blow, but would probably still get injured. That coupled with his false sense of security leaves him very open to dirty tactics, such as sneak attacks.

Semblance: His laid back personality causes his semblance to take the form of a slow motion effect on his perception of the world around him, allowing for his quick thinking, reaction time, and impressive precision.

WEAPON

Name: Minotaur

Primary Form: Minotaur takes the form of a war axe and a wide arm shield. This is his rough and tough way of fighting, parrying with his shield and slashing with the axe. His family’s crest is plastered on the front of the shield and in the center of the axe head.

Secondary Form: A light machine gun, resembling closely to the Aug H-bar. Capable of sustained fire and impressive accuracy before needing to reloading. And like most other guns, it fires a wide verity of dust bullets.

Last edited by TJ on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Making him a little weaker.)
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

Mihail Platon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mihail Platon   Mihail Platon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:45 pm

I think I would like some kind of time limit or bodily counter effect to the semblance. But, other than that I think it's passable.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

Mihail Platon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mihail Platon   Mihail Platon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:52 am

Alright, nerfed him down some. Not sure how much weaker I made him, but I think I'm making it clear that he's not dodging everything.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

Mihail Platon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mihail Platon   Mihail Platon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Well, it wasn't quite what I was looking for, but assuming he doesn't leave his semblance on all the time I think I can live with this. +1
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

Mihail Platon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mihail Platon   Mihail Platon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:20 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mihail Platon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mihail Platon   Mihail Platon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mihail Platon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Creation :: Approvals :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: